• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it... it just knows....

YKrTc3b.png

the fuck is this shit

is it because i said i'd drink a burbon and not beer like you awful people\

milk ur fuckin reported

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
It's 3 months after TI5. 6.84 never came. Icefrog sighed. Valve had slowly been pushing him out of involvement with the development of dota 2 patches. No longer was balance a concern, heroes were buffed or nerfed to influence hat purchases. Icefrog decided enough is enough. He kicks down the door and demands gaben to explain himself. Slowly gaben's revolving chair turns to face him, but it is gaben no longer. In his place sits pendragon, totally nude, laughing maniacally to himself. Impossible. Visions of dota allstars forum flash before icefrog's eyes before he hears a gunshot, and collapses to the ground. Above his body stands eternalenvy, who has gone totally insane after 8 months of 6.83 pubs. He walks over to pendragon and shakes his hand.

Dota2.com now redirects to leagueoflegends.com.

6.84 has arrived.

shira

iG flights delayed, this LAN is gonna be crazy

t1429866000z1.png

VG vs LC
C9 vs TT

t1429880400z1.png

TS vs MY

Then we don't know what happens. Do they play out the next rounds in that 5AM match or do they wait for iG to arrive.

there is no lesson in magic

there were untimely dreams where i kneeeeeeew

woken in a fog dont sweat it

and reckon none of it had come from yoooooouuuuu

Mordeccai

yeah fuck this game

axe bristle back CM agro tri, and I get shit on by the team for trying to solo that while a sand king sits in jungle and nobody fucking tp rotates.

good bye dota until next patch. seriously fuck you. just going to play games that are actually good instead, like pillars and cities skylines.

oh i guess i can still play IHL games cuz they arent cancer.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
God I fucking hate it when pubs go Euls SF and then just stop farming.
I find even when they do keep farming they never transition into a proper right click role in time and just fall off. I feel at the 3.5k-4k level, Euls SF is just a game losing build, people are not good enough to pull it off.

Hylian7

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1419617228

You see this shit right here. The Gyro and SF didn't go BKB, Gyro was godawful, SF went Euls and it took him 40 goddamn minutes to get Skadi after that. We should have won this game by the lineup. I mean who would you expect to win with this lineup?

yFKqOjr.png

I find even when they do keep farming they never transition into a proper right click role in time and just fall off. I feel at the 3.5k-4k level, Euls SF is just a game losing build, people are not good enough to pull it off.

When my MMR is as dangerously low as it is, I'm tired of getting saddled with teammates that do this shit. Not to mention that I had Storm on mid and this guy said "I had SF on the brain so I picked SF" and puts it on offlane. I picked something else just so we didn't have to see this guy offlane SF, but he still did fuck all mid too.

I mean who would you expect to win with this lineup?
Honestly, the Radiant. Axe/Shadow Fiend/Earth Spirit might be exceptionally strong but the average pubbie isn't that great at ES (sorry dude) and the Radiant has a lot of teamfight.

Also knowing your luck the Radiant winning was granted.

Artanisix

support riki is love, support riki is life

~*~*~buff riki for 6.84~*~*~

riki now has aghs effect: blink strike changed to blink, upon blinking riki gets bonus damage. still has same amount of charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom