• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

support riki is love, support riki is life

~*~*~buff riki for 6.84~*~*~

riki now has aghs effect: blink strike changed to blink, upon blinking riki gets bonus damage. still has same amount of charges.

wat about making it so when u blink to teammates/your creeps it doesnt take a charge away? Talking about w/o aghs. Kappa

Satch

Banned
Who was the filthy troll picker?

hes my friend, hes very new to dota and was only picking witch doctor and windrunner every game until he played a game of troll and fell in love with him

so now he plays that every game

he doesnt always do the best but hes learning. i have to tell him what to buy every game because he never remembers which items he needs lol

BeesEight

I find even when they do keep farming they never transition into a proper right click role in time and just fall off. I feel at the 3.5k-4k level, Euls SF is just a game losing build, people are not good enough to pull it off.

Yeah, this has been my experience with Euls SF in my games as well. It's even harder because I find these players don't do particularly well in mid in the first place (even if I try and rotate to help them).

Those games, I basically hope we have an actual right-clicking carry and focus on insuring their game goes well.

hes my friend, hes very new to dota and was only picking witch doctor and windrunner every game until he played a game of troll and fell in love with him

so now he plays that every game

he doesnt always do the best but hes learning. i have to tell him what to buy every game because he never remembers which items he needs lol

Hm, I'll let this one slide for now. But if he starts playing sniper...

Also, I don't know how you direct while in game. Whenever one of my friends try to get advice from me in the middle of a match, the most I can usually offer is a grunt. Or tell them to get bkb.

Hylian7

Honestly, the Radiant. Axe/Shadow Fiend/Earth Spirit might be exceptionally strong but the average pubbie isn't that great at ES (sorry dude) and the Radiant has a lot of teamfight.

Also knowing your luck the Radiant winning was granted.

I'm generally better than the average pubbie at ES, so idk what you're trying to say there.

The point is that Dire had no carries. How does that somehow beat our teamfight and carries?

Hylian7

More fucking awful teammates that think they know everything about this game. Just fucking great.

I just lose MMR like crazy and it feels like I can't do a damn thing about it.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Hm, I'll let this one slide for now. But if he starts playing sniper...

Also, I don't know how you direct while in game. Whenever one of my friends try to get advice from me in the middle of a match, the most I can usually offer is a grunt. Or tell them to get bkb.

don't worry, satch already has another friend who spams sniper :^)

LOL these fucking idiots are saying bloodstone rosh storm is better than orchid. AHAHAHAHA

i've never played storm spirit in my life, but i'm going to stick my neck out here and suggest that maybe it depends on the game?

Slardar is just ownage dude, that's why you lost

i wish i was good at slardar but god...........i'm so bad at him

Kard8p3

hylian maybe you need to relax and understand you're at where you belong for the time. raging and being mad about every little thing your team does is not going to help you win. you need to look inwards and have a positive attitude about the game while trying your hardest!

Hylian7

What? Bloodstone rush has always been dumb pub snowball build.

hylian maybe you need to relax and understand you're at where you belong for the time. raging and being mad about every little thing your team does is not going to help you win. you need to look inwards and have a positive attitude about the game while trying your hardest!

I have tried that, and it literally does not fucking work. I try to encourage my team and I just get idiot Earth Spirits that say "Ur shit at the game, I"m better than yoU" at minute zero I kid you not. There's nothing you can do when you get these people on the team.

Hylian7

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1419690455

Tweedle dee (Jugg) and Tweedle Dumb (Earth Spirit) here blamed me the whole game and called me terrible, just quoted my score all game and said we lost because I didn't rush Bloodstone. LOL

On another note, it is really fucking stupid that Silencer can ult storm mid-zip. You are supposed to be invulnerable during zip.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I have tried that, and it literally does not fucking work. I try to encourage my team and I just get idiot Earth Spirits that say "Ur shit at the game, I"m better than yoU" at minute zero I kid you not. There's nothing you can do when you get these people on the team.

you should do what i do with people who annoy me in the game, and mute them.
8f70c6ea.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Still doesn't stop them from standing in the middle of the lane and intentionally feeding after one rax goes down.

are you sure they're intentionally feeding and not just making a mistake? i mean i find it hard to believe that a significant number of your games are ruined by intentional feeding. i play at a much lower mmr than you and i can literally count the number of games on one hand that have been ruined by feeders.

Hylian7

are you sure they're intentionally feeding and not just making a mistake? i mean i find it hard to believe that a significant number of your games are ruined by intentional feeding. i play at a much lower mmr than you and i can literally count the number of games on one hand that have been ruined by feeders.

When they say "Fuck this, end quickly" and literally stand there and do nothing (before even being stunned) and having vision on the enemy, with 3-4 people there. I think you can call it that.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
When they say "Fuck this, end quickly" and literally stand there and do nothing (before even being stunned) and having vision on the enemy, with 3-4 people there. I think you can call it that.

and this is just one game? or are lots of your games ruined by this kind of behaviour?

inkls

How long has this been a thing?

As long as Dota has existed it's always been generally considered a snowball pub build.

I don't know, maybe its been started to be considered good since they changed how bloodstone is now also built with soul ring and the changes to his ult mana cost that make it more expensive than before before you hit 1000 mana?

Hylian7

I don't know, maybe its been started to be considered good since they changed how bloodstone is now also built with soul ring and the changes to his ult mana cost that make it more expensive than before before you hit 1000 mana?

But you're giving up the utility of the 15 minute orchid though....

Hylian7

Oh, look, I get the same guy on Silencer this time and spends the whole game blaming me saying I'm "not involved in enough kills". Fucking great.

Hylian7

This shit is a fucking joke. I just want to win one fucking game tongiht and I can't even do that because I just get fucking idiots on my teams. God fuck this. I am dropping in MMR just becuase I can't control my teammates and they don't understand taht Storm has to farm, especially vs some lineups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom