• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

SLARDAR BANNED
2dDTasl.png

BUT THAT HERO HAS NO FLASH FARM

Why do you keep saying this? Did I miss something?

Farming is fun, the best part is those small tricks to exponentially increase farm. For example, with Shadow Fiend you can attack the Dire large camp and raze the small thorugh the trees to stack them both at once, or doing something like stacking every camp with Naga illusions, orbing through two camps with Puck to link them up. I fucking love doing tricks like this, and finding new ones. Feels good man. Those sound of getting last hits is so satisfying.

Jungling with jakiro feels like this. Very satisfying.

Hylian7

Yeah Shugg, Lord Shitposter Supreme, said he was a crap hero that no one cares about cause he cant farm quickly

Slardar is meh in my opinion, but I don't think he's total crap, and it the reason for his "meh"-ness ain't because of his lack of "flashfarm"

KingKong

Farming is fun, the best part is those small tricks to exponentially increase farm. For example, with Shadow Fiend you can attack the Dire large camp and raze the small thorugh the trees to stack them both at once, or doing something like stacking every camp with Naga illusions, orbing through two camps with Puck to link them up. I fucking love doing tricks like this, and finding new ones. Feels good man. Those sound of getting last hits is so satisfying.

don't you love the feel with Luna when you're big enough to just stand there and take out camps in seconds

kionedrik

I expected 2-0

I did not expect complete stomps and i certainly didn't expect Alliance to be this bad. For god sake the cow is fountain diving as I type this.

M.D

What's the point of picking a shadow blade on slark that late into the game when you have zero map control? you're not going to get any pick offs and with the situation being so bad already its pretty likely the other team will have good vision to counter your shadow blade

He can't even use it to split push and farm because of the spirit breaker

sixghost

What's the point of picking a shadow blade on slark that late into the game when you have zero map control? you're not going to get any pick offs and with the situation being so bad already its pretty likely the other team will have good vision to counter your shadow blade

He can't even use it to split push and farm because of the spirit breaker
Any item was going to look useless in that situation.

kionedrik

Alliance diged their own grave by putting Slark offlane vs a superior foe and giving safe lane farm to an Undying.

Why Undying... If you are intent on doing something stupid like that at least give it to a Mag or an Tide

Yo, Team Malaysia won vs Secret? I only saw games 1 and 2 and the start of game 3. I like Secret but the TI3 Orange team is one of my favorite line-ups of all time and this is 3/5 of those players. Weird to see Mushi playing support now but it seems to be working out (his Disruptor game 2 was pretty rough but apart from that he played well)

Also, iG looking really really good.

M.D

Any item was going to look useless in that situation.

No item was going to change that game but shadow blade actually felt (and was, unless I'm remembering wrong) useless

Why not pick up something like drums at that point? decent stats, decent utility for the team.. nothing mind blowing but at least has some actual use

Artanisix

Slardar can't flash farm for shit, needs to buy tanky items (because sprint and being a melee carry), needs blink, needs some AS to be effective (bash)
He just needs too much for a carry, he's got the sven syndrome

Good job you can copy and paste, I still can't see an argument
Shut down slardar and he's miserable the whole fucking game, he has no way to come back or catch up on farm in the jungle

but hey one team banned it once he has to be le op xdd

Hylian7

Good job you can copy and paste, I still can't see an argument
Shut down slardar and he's miserable the whole fucking game, he has no way to come back or catch up on farm in the jungle

but hey one team banned it once he has to be le op xdd

Nobody in this thread said Slardar was OP, just good really. I think even Milk will say Slardar isn't OP, just good.

Slardar is in a better place than CK but suffers the same painful fate if he fall off as a position 1.

Both are going to be better when the great era of Str heroes begins with 6.84.

Wahoooooo

I only watched a few matches of Starladder but in the second C9 vs TT match there was fun moment where TT was desperation chasing Fata, and he juked long enough for his ult to come off cool down, then he ulted, refreshed and ulted again for a triple kill.

#rekt.

And I'm saying he's mediocre at best
Sure he can win games, no denying that, but apparently it's too hard for people to actually reply with arguments, you have to spout garbage and call it shitposting instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom