• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

And I'm saying he's mediocre at best
Sure he can win games, no denying that, but apparently it's too hard for people to actually reply with arguments, you have to spout garbage and call it shitposting instead

People have replied with arguments, you've just ignored them.

Acinixys

I only watched a few matches of Starladder but in the second C9 vs TT match there was fun moment where TT was desperation chasing Fata, and he juked long enough for his ult to come off cool down, then he ulted, refreshed and ulted again for a triple kill.

#rekt.

Fata is a godlike Zeus though

Some people have that one hero that they wreck on

Like Notail Wisp or S4 Magnus

People have replied with arguments, you've just ignored them.

2 or 3 did, I think I replied to two of them. Yes he has good stuff but also is a dangerous pick cause if he falls behind he's not catching up, ever.

Then you have these crybabbies
Yes shugga I agree that's why teams like Empire, Alliance, NiP, china teams, etc. won't use Slardar. Oh wait

4mC962j.gif
pls go back to leeg alrdy if tahts a problem
But I'm the one shitposting hey

And nobody called him OP ? lolk
Slardar is just ownage dude, that's why you lost

Sure, the same one coming to shitpost and cry afterwards, that's funny.
You're just so full of shit artan lmao, shitpost harder

And I'm saying he's mediocre at best
Sure he can win games, no denying that, but apparently it's too hard for people to actually reply with arguments, you have to spout garbage and call it shitposting instead

Ths psot iss o funn y i cnt even type

You have to understand how this is hypocritical, right?

**and it continues rofl

Hylian7

2 or 3 did, I think I replied to two of them. Yes he has good stuff but also is a dangerous pick cause if he falls behind he's not catching up, ever.

Then you have these crybabbies

But I'm the one shitposting hey

And nobody called him OP ? lolk

Sure, the same one coming to shitpost and cry afterwards, that's funny.
You're just so full of shit artan lmao, shitpost harder

"ownage" != OP, just means good hero. Not every good hero in the game is necessarily OP.

You basically said "He's a niche pick, lol" like that's some reason to completely discount the hero. That kind of is shitposting.

Ths psot iss o funn y i cnt even type

You have to understand how this is hypocritical, right?

**and it continues rofl
ok boy
"ownage" != OP, just means good hero. Not every good hero in the game is necessarily OP.

You basically said "He's a niche pick, lol" like that's some reason to completely discount the hero. That kind of is shitposting.
He wouldn't be niche if he was so good. He's niche because he's good but is too risky of a pick because of all his weaknesses

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Slardar can't flash farm for shit, needs to buy tanky items (because sprint and being a melee carry), needs blink, needs some AS to be effective (bash)
He just needs too much for a carry, he's got the sven syndrome

"niche" and "situational" pick is what the entire goddamn goal of dota balancing is. if a hero slots into every fucking lineup regardless of ally and enemy team compositions, that's what we call broken.

Niche still doesn't mean bad, there's lots of niche heroes in this day and age that we talk about here a lot and consider good.

And mediocre doesn't mean bad, it means average, with strengths and weaknesses

"niche" and "situational" pick is what the entire goddamn goal of dota balancing is. if a hero slots into every fucking lineup regardless of ally and enemy team compositions, that's what we call broken.
Uh.. no, that's called versatility in some cases too. See some of the top support or offlane picks. Is venge broken ? Lion ? They're good in almost every situation but they're not broken
Yeah troll and sniper are stupid broken, agree on that

Artanisix

Spectre cant flash farm for shit, needs to buy tanky items (because dispersion and being a melee carry), needs ms, needs some AS to be effective (desolate)

Satch

Banned
Spectre cant flash farm for shit, needs to buy tanky items (because dispersion and being a melee carry), needs ms, needs some AS to be effective (desolate)

nice shitpost

spectre is a she

You guys ever found yourself carrying a game and wanted to actually stop carrying it just to spite some shitcan on your team that's been griefing and trolling your team all game long? Some people don't deserve to be carried and their attitudes make them deserving of nothing but displeasure.

G.ZZZ

Today i got stuck, won 2 lost 2. Some highlights:

6k axe on my team that jungled and didn't level slow until 15. Thanks god we had a gosu magnus mid and me i guess.

6k storm on other team that went 1-9-7 in 40 mins game, and got killed repeatedly trying to kill me and then getting repeatedly called by axe ad mystic flared by me.

shira

Today i got stuck, won 2 lost 2. Some highlights:

6k axe on my team that jungled and didn't level slow until 15. Thanks god we had a gosu magnus mid and me i guess.

6k storm on other team that went 1-9-7 in 40 mins game, and got killed repeatedly trying to kill me and then getting repeatedly called by axe ad mystic flared by me.

Oh we playing this game?

400 MMR Slardar who raged from start to finish. Bought boots a hammer and the desolator recipe. 3-21-0. How the fuck do you get 0 assists?

TBD peruvian. Had 6 last hits as mid Riki. Complained of high ping and abandoned.

Satch

Banned
You guys ever found yourself carrying a game and wanted to actually stop carrying it just to spite some shitcan on your team that's been griefing and trolling your team all game long? Some people don't deserve to be carried and their attitudes make them deserving of nothing but displeasure.

yes like 2 days ago me and my friends played a game with these 2 shitters stacked together and they flamed us the WHOLE GAME even though they were flopping the most

and they ended up being relegated to defending megacreeps together while we got to push and take the enemy ancient. i hope they fucking choke, they made that game insufferable and didnt deserve any kind of happiness.

yes like 2 days ago me and my friends played a game with these 2 shitters stacked together and they flamed us the WHOLE GAME even though they were flopping the most

and they ended up being relegated to defending megacreeps together while we got to push and take the enemy ancient. i hope they fucking choke, they made that game insufferable and didnt deserve any kind of happiness.

damn wp in that one.

botty

Banned

i4RUD3FN0wHfU.gif

Kade

Haha, I played with that 2Chainz guy he's a piece of fucking shit. Spent the whole game calling everyone "nigga" and talking shit the whole time. I hope he gets murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom