• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly

I also think it's really scumbag that you basically admitted that Tswift taking a strike was part of your strategy, and that should be worthy of a punishment in IHL in my opinion, but that isn't up to me.
He took advantage of the situation knowing it would affect your mental state. Unless he knew tswift was going to, what I assume, take a jab at you and planned everything in advance, there's nothing wrong there.

Just good strategy if you ask me.

Low Tier
uguu i am the 109-chan of peace and love in the dota thread desu~

please everyone stop shitposting this is getting old desu~

Let's all get along and agree that 6.84 is going to be great desu~

Mordeccai

new page

ALL THIS BULLSHIT IS NOT TO COME ON THIS NEW PAGE

everyone just go brew some tea and chill the fuck down
happytears.gif

Hylian7

This and what Kard said. Swift's dig at you was of his own will. You reacted the way I thought you would after he said it and I drafted around that. If you think that's not right or unfair then maybe you shouldn't give people an advantage like that.

As far as your other post goes, I said if you care more about your ego you should leave, not that you do. I made my initial post to try to help you improve as a captain, not to shit on you. You took it that way because any time someone tries to give you constructive criticism you can't handle it. You're stuck in your ways and I made a mistake trying to help you out of them.

And more lies! I may have disagree with constructive criticism sometimes, but I never "can't handle it". What I hate is when it comes down to "You're just bad" or "You're useless"

Lets all share our 6.84 wishlists for the 19th time.

- OP weaver
- Troll nerfed in to the ground
- Sniper nerfed in to the ground
- QoP nerfed just enough that tusr loses lane but not enough that eventide loses lane
- AM and CK stay fringe picks.
new page

ALL THIS BULLSHIT IS NOT TO COME ON THIS NEW PAGE

everyone just go brew some tea and chill the fuck down
happytears.gif
Man, tea sounds good.

JambiBum

Hylian just drop it for the sake of the thread. I wouldn't have even made that post if I would have known a new page was going to start.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

- OP weaver
- QoP nerfed just enough that tusr loses lane but not enough that eventide loses lane

Man, tea sounds good.

-sniper to the ground
-troll to the ground
-qop, wisp, storm, jugg, and sf minor nerf
-OP alchemist, TB, and huskar

Volodja

Let's be honest, the fault of this whole thing is Bounch's that is not bribing our enemies with hats.
That was our whole game plan.

Hupsel

Lunaifu Boys is being sponsored by artists from all over the world that are already drawing fan art and creating new merchandise for this beautiful franchise, like my new avatar made by Peter, from Colorado. Thanks Peter!

-sniper to the ground
-troll to the ground
-qop, wisp, storm, jugg, and sf minor nerf
-OP alchemist, TB, and huskar

OP Terrorblade? Are you feeling feverish?
facepalm.gif

Wishlist

Gyro buff, preferably to his ult/aghs or maybe some str gain. Running aghs/refresher on gyro is just way too fun. Or weaken his agi gain and buff something else and turn him into a support so I have a reason to spam him every game.

Undying buff, no ones playing him so hes gonna be the new skywrath at TI, amazing fucking hero that pros purposely sleep on.

Alch buff so hes not complete fucking garbage, seeing his stats make me weep.

Sven buff so he can actually fight an agi hero.

Lina nerf so I can actually play support if shes on the enemy team, 950 pure damage from across map is honestly genuinely imbalanced and really not fun to play against. It feels like old nyx all over again where if you dont see him on map and you dont have a sentry than you're literally dead right there on a spot if you're a support, it's just super unfun to play against.

Reworked Naga Siren, playing against a 60-70 minute defense of the ancient against a radiance naga thats impossible to kill while her team is food for you but you can't win or push or do jack shit.
Undying is legit this patch. Definitely being slept on.

BHK3

Banned
Wishlist

Gyro buff, preferably to his ult/aghs or maybe some str gain. Running aghs/refresher on gyro is just way too fun. Or weaken his agi gain and buff something else and turn him into a support so I have a reason to spam him every game.

Undying buff, no ones playing him so hes gonna be the new skywrath at TI, amazing fucking hero that pros purposely sleep on.

Alch buff so hes not complete fucking garbage, seeing his stats make me weep.

Sven buff so he can actually fight an agi hero.

Lina nerf so I can actually play support if shes on the enemy team, 950 pure damage from across map is honestly genuinely imbalanced and really not fun to play against. It feels like old nyx all over again where if you dont see him on map and you dont have a sentry than you're literally dead right there on a spot if you're a support, it's just super unfun to play against.

Reworked Naga Siren, playing against a 60-70 minute defense of the ancient against a radiance naga thats impossible to kill while her team is food for you but you can't win or push or do jack shit.

Big Dog

- OP weaver

-Undying becomes a Tier 1 pro pick
-Clinkz gets another buff
-Mek mana cost decreases to become viable at all
-Possibly a new item to go with Staff of Wizardy like Sange/ Yasha which Reddit always brings up
-Surprise change to jungle camps because why not

DrPizza

Banned
I care about improving, playing solo does that instead of being carried by your stackmates.

The most fun games of Dota I've ever had have been solo queue. I know people like to hate on it, but solo queue, insta-random is the only way to play Dota, IMO.

----------

I want 6.84 to be radical. Another tier of items for ultra long games perhaps, as an alternative to the "7-th slot refresher on the courier" meta.

Hylian7

And here's a double standard, everyone keeps saying MMR/winrate doesn't matter just have fun and improve your play, then you come post shit like this. You can't have it both ways.

Regardless, I meant improving on little things, mainly like not tilting, etc.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
axe is so fucking awful and annoying. he is trash. people who like axe don't deserve happiness in their lives.

YnIeJt8.gif

^That ban, damn.
I want 6.84 to be radical. Another tier of items for ultra long games perhaps, as an alternative to the "7-th slot refresher on the courier" meta.
Think a better alternative to that in particular is just giving heroes a bit more gold early and making it easier to close games out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom