• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
goodbye 6.83
and troll and sniper and tommyt

latest

tomorrow we are saved

my first ever game of dota was against bots (as windranger) and satch played axe and bought 3 hearts and was just tanking towers so i tried to do the same thing and i died. ive hated him ever since.

DrPizza

Banned
^That ban, damn.

Think a better alternative to that in particular is just giving heroes a bit more gold early and making it easier to close games out.

I'm not sure early gold is going to help that. After 40-60 minutes at 500gpm, an extra 100 gold at the start is immaterial.

And it's difficult, because I do like the occasional fight back game. The one I linked earlier (http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1426759598) was a remarkable game and it would be a pity if such games became impossible.

Quesa

I want to be a Techies picker, but my team thinks I'm joking when I suggest it in the draft phase
anuxi_tech.gif

We've got too many techies pickers on our team, is the problem. Instantly banned first phase. And there's nemesis to play him if we draft him. We take techies too seriously
invisibility.gif

I'm not sure early gold is going to help that. After 40-60 minutes at 500gpm, an extra 100 gold at the start is immaterial.

And it's difficult, because I do like the occasional fight back game. The one I linked earlier (http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1426759598) was a remarkable game and it would be a pity if such games became impossible.

I don't mean specifically at the start, but just giving heroes more gold faster in general. I wouldn't mind a faster paced slightly more snowbally meta.

Qvoth

i was thinking perhaps make the aegis timer a bit random like roshan timer currently is?
but obviously roshan will always only pop after an aegis has disappeared so you couldn't have 2 aegises

botty

Banned
I haven't played a shita2 match with supermanizwhatever in a few days and I'm winning again. I guess this proves that team mates can be toxic.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
i dont even know how to properly play dota 2 anymore in yolo queue. I've played so many games with my scrubby friends that I'm terrified to set out solo now.

pls send help

sixghost

the 0 min rune fights are the best!

but yeah wouldn't be surprised to see a delayed rune spawn (like a 30s or 1 min rune spawn)

I haven't actually seen that many good rune fights though. I had hoped it would bring back level 1 fights like Navi in TI2, but most of the time it's just 3 or 4 people bullying 1 person off the rune while the same happens on the other side.

I think an interesting change would be to have only one rune spawn at 0, but it's always the top rune or something. Make people actually fight for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom