• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

I just talked to icefrog and he said he'd find a way for supports to get gold when they buck the fuck up and do something in lane instead of leech xp

the secret is that he already has
invisibility.gif

Trigger warning: 3k mmr opinion

I don't mind refresher orb, it's such a silly item and on a lot of heroes it'sfun to cast your big ult twice. Maybe make it a little worse on heroes like tide (increased mana cost?) but I don't see why it has to go.

I just talked to icefrog and he said he'd find a way for supports to get gold when they buck the fuck up and do something in lane instead of leech xp

the secret is that he already has
invisibility.gif

[support standing in the jungle in xp range but hidden behind the trees intensifies]
Curious about refresher orb : how does it work with chaos knight ? Can you have like double ult ? Or do they override

I remember in 2013 when I thought hero parity would happen soon. If we don't get someone with this patch id be surprised if we get it this year.

I don't think either of the heroes left can get a main stage blow out like techies did last year.

Wouldn't be surprised if we got a brand new hero with source 2, exploiting the engine with fun stuff.
Getting 2 heroes until december seems pretty manageable though.

kionedrik

If Mana Break somehow stops being an UAM AM will be even more broken than Troll and Sniper ever were. It would require some serious tweaking of the values of mana burn, blink cd and his BAT.

We're basically talking about a PL-like hero with innate blink and Diffusal and better in every single stat.

If Mana Break somehow stops being an UAM AM will be even more broken than Troll and Sniper ever were. It would require some serious tweaking of the values of mana burn, blink cd and his BAT.

We're basically talking about a PL-like hero with innate blink and Diffusal.

Just because he then can get skadi ? eh.

Quesa

Patch notes will be made available on Wednesday afternoon.

I know this because I'll be on a trip at that time and won't be able to look at them so of course that's when they'll post them.

Wouldn't be surprised if heart had a passive hp regen that did not disappear after taking damage (like 1 or 1.5% max hp)
blog post is wednesday, I know because i'm behind the scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom