• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
the hell happened last night?

Also toe banned?
dac15_embarrass.gif
cry.gif

Also, botty, sniper is trash, fite me.

ibq8I1gmb6Hpy7.gif

do you have this option ticked?
lZkM93Y.jpg

I do; that's the issue. When I ctrl+Q/W/E/R to assign an ability point the game thinks I'm also issuing a command to all my units, which sucks. Unified Unit Orders is really useful to me so I'm trying to find a workaround.

I think I'll just find a different hotkey to assign ability points or get used to clicking the UI when I have units on the field.

10 years since toe ban.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the ʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔ . i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the lord. i watch other gay brits streaming but it is no good. i flame botty in the thread and try to resist the gaf mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually watch some old toe vods and cry myself to sleep.

ViviOggi

10 years since toe ban.i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads to the ʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔʕ ͡•ᴥ ͡• ʔ . i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon the lord. i watch other gay brits streaming but it is no good. i flame botty in the thread and try to resist the gaf mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near.i then usually watch some old toe vods and cry myself to sleep.

Pratfall

yodeling a bit

DrPizza

Banned
I do; that's the issue. When I ctrl+Q/W/E/R to assign an ability point the game thinks I'm also issuing a command to all my units, which sucks. Unified Unit Orders is really useful to me so I'm trying to find a workaround.

I think I'll just find a different hotkey to assign ability points or get used to clicking the UI when I have units on the field.

You can bind a hotkey to the "spend ability point" action. Press that, then the key of the ability. IIRC mine is bound to T, for example, so to upgrade my Q I press T, then Q.

botty

Banned
toe-by, call on me-call on me, toe-by
Come and see me-I'm the same boy I used to be

ok8XJNN.gif

You heard me, whatcha gonna do about it? Can't even fight me in a 1v1 cuz storm is gonna shit on sniper.

Is it really a fight when SS just runs away whenever its health drops below 50%?

You can just have a key set to open the skill selection and then press the corresponding key to which ever skill you want to level up. I feel like its much easier than having to hold control and press qwer ect.

You can bind a hotkey to the "spend ability point" action. Press that, then the key of the ability. IIRC mine is bound to T, for example, so to upgrade my Q I press T, then Q.

yeah I might try that; T is currently my "select all non-hero units" so I'll have to find something easy to reach

so many hotkeys :(

KWRhIRy.png

he comes back in a week

inkls

toe-by, call on me-call on me, toe-by
Come and see me-I'm the same boy I used to be

ok8XJNN.gif

Is it really a fight when SS just runs away whenever its health drops below 50%?

Pls, Storm's real hp bar is his mana, not that any agi hero picker could understand, do those heroes even need a keyboard?

Ties

Banned
Pls, Storm's real hp bar is his mana, not that any agi hero picker could understand, do those heroes even need a keyboard?
no considering formerly known as booty patrol now yas queen likes to max leap first and never arrows, moonlight shadows, or starstorms

:lindaemote:

Sanjay

MoM sounds terrible on AM though, being one of the squishiest guys around. I think Satanic Skadi would be better.

MoM + Skadi is better then Satanic + Skadi. To become the bashlord you need MoM unless your a Troll cunt.

Popping MOM and then a lina strolls by.

3615655-5264436814-35726.gif

All this negativity guys, fear no man, or you will forever be a pusswan aka Meteorain style of play.

no patch notes? ded gaem
no considering formerly known as booty patrol now yas queen likes to max leap first and never arrows, moonlight shadows, or starstorms

:lindaemote:

booty out here soundin like one of those hollywood stars that went and got too many plastic surgeries

i can't even recognize you anymore bae

what are you doing

wha happened

tears.gif

Hylian7

MoM + Skadi is better then Satanic + Skadi. To become the bashlord you need MoM unless your a Troll cunt.

All this negativity guys, fear no man, or you will forever be a pusswan aka Meteorain style of play.

You don't get to be bashlord if you're already dead.

BraXzy

Ya'll think that 6.84 is coming but it's not.

7.0 bitches

2 new Heroes day one bitches.

More hats than sense bitches.

#Insider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom