• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://steamdb.info/app/247060/subs/

Emoticon_burn.gif

Sianos

Wait a second I pulled up that shitty gif to try and defend your (wrong) position and my (wrong) maths, what is this tomfoolery you're pulling???

BHK3

Banned
That picture is fake starting at anti mage, you call fake when you see the batrider buff but not giving AM the 2ND HIGHEST base strength in the game? Pls

They have really unique abilities at least
I'm gonna sleep and when I get up the patch will be up
not

Arc Warden seems overly complicated for the sake of being complicated. He just kind of seems like a mismash of various skills from other heroes tweaked a little. A bad version of Oracle's slow, Disruptor's storm for physical damage instead of magical, Terrorblade's enemy ghost thing just a little different and a mix between a Lone Druid bear and Meepo for an ult.

Pit Lord is kind of awkwardly between a newer styled complex hero and an old style kind of low key, more simple hero. He seems a bit better of the two, but at the same time, doesn't seem like he really adds anything major to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom