• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF

Moved Ring of Health, Voidstone and Orb of Venom from Secret Shop to the Base

OMG

The following heroes are no longer restricted from buying Basher/Abyssal (but they are still restricted from activating Bash): Spirit Breaker, Faceless Void, Slardar and Troll

Quesa

Techies buffs are amazing i love you icefrog yes yes yes
8L0PPe6.png

rofl

Alchemist can now cast Aghanim's Scepter to directly grant any allied hero all Aghanim's Scepter bonuses as a buff (the hero upgrade and the stat upgrade). The scepter is consumed in the process. Multiple instances of this buff do not stack. Alchemist can target himself as well

Gav47

"Alchemist can now cast Aghanim's Scepter to directly grant any allied hero all Aghanim's Scepter bonuses as a buff (the hero upgrade and the stat upgrade). The scepter is consumed in the process. Multiple instances of this buff do not stack. Alchemist can target himself as well"

eXCUSE ME?

Sianos

I hope troll warprincess isn't nerfed back into TI4 zero picks/bans status, I really like the ranged/melee swap mechanic and her aggressive womanfighting style. I think a nerf to the berserkers rage bonus armor and some mana tweaking is enough to dampen her early game but not ruin the hero.

On the other hand, I really don't care how far sniper gets nerfed, plz no more hoho haha

OH SHIT WAT PATCH UP?!

Track now shows how much gold the enemy is carrying in the debuff tooltip

Incapacitating Bite is no longer a Unique Attack Attack Modifier

Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade to Centaur: Stampede reduces all incoming damage by 70% and allows allies to run through obstructions (trees, cliffs, etc). Destroys trees

Max level Deafening Blast (Quas, Wex, and Exort all at max level) is now a non-targetable circular wave released in every direction around Invoker

Chakra Magic now adds a buff that that reduces the cooldown of the next spell its target casts by 1/2/3/4 seconds. Buff lasts 12 seconds.

Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade to Legion Commander: Duel lasts until either Legion Commander or her target dies. Ends if duelists are ever more than 2,000 range apart.

Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade to Lifestealer: Grants a new skill, Assimilate. Assimilate allows Lifestealer to target an allied hero and swallow them, allowing them to hide inside of Lifestealer. Any healing Lifestealer receives is shared with the assimilated hero. The assimilated hero can release itself at any time by clicking on the buff icon to erupt outward and deal 300 damage to enemies in a 700 area of effect. If Lifestealer dies or assimilates another hero, the currently assimilated hero will automatically exit. Issuing any order with your hero, a few seconds after being assimilated, will take you out.

Added Agahnim's Scepter upgrade to Lone Druid: Allows Spirit Bear to attack at any range from Lone Druid, and prevents Spirit Bear from dying if Lone Druid dies

Improved Aghanim's Scepter: Allows Eclipse to be cast on an area within 2,500 range. Grants obstructed vision of that area. Can also target any allied unit to center Eclipse on their location, even while moving (can double click or target Luna)

Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade to Morphling: Grants a new ability, Hybrid. Allows morphling to target an ally, turning himself into a hybrid illusion, removing the Morphling himself. This hybrid illusion can cast non-ultimate abilities and has your original attributes. Lasts 20 seconds. When the duration ends or the hybrid dies, your hero emerges (cannot end prematurely). Cooldown: 140, Manacost: 200, 600 cast range. Note: Ability is not available while you have a Replicate living.

Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade: Song of the Siren Scepter now regenerates you and nearby allies by 6% of maximum HP per second for up to 7 seconds.

Aghanim's Scepter-upgraded Wrath of Nature now spawns a Nature's Call treant whenever it kills a unit. Killing a hero will spawn a stronger treant (3x damage and health of a normal one)

Added Aghamin's Scepter upgrade to Nyx: Adds a new ability, Burrow, with a one second cast time. While Burrowed, Nyx Assassin is invisible and unable to move/attack, but has 40% damage resistance, and regenerates 1.5% of his health and mana per second. Nyx Assassin's abilities also have improved properties while burrowed: Mana Burn and Impale have 50% increased cast range, Impale Cooldown is reduced from 13 to 9, and Spiked Carapace instantly stuns any enemy units within a 300 area of effect without requiring them to hurt him first. Casting Vendetta causes Burrow to end

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Alchemist can now buy scepters for allies, and make them not take up slots...

Might as well stop reading now, nothing can top that.

i love that the sign is now an actual thing

Added Aghanim's Scepter to Tusk: Adds a new ability called Walrus Kick. Kicks the target back 900 units. The kick slows by 40% for 4 seconds. 12 second cooldown

Reworked Enrage

Ursa goes into a frenzy, causing him to take 80% less damage from any source and for his attacks to deal 2/2.5/3 times the Fury Swipes damage. Removes any existing debuffs upon cast.

Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade to Weaver: reduces the cooldown of Timelapse to 20 seconds and allows Timelapse to target allied heroes. 1000 cast range WUT

Enabled Winter Wyvern in Captain's Mode

legion's aghs is also pretty cool

for lifestealer's aghs upgrade, does it mean you can russian doll by having a hero inside you and then getting inside another hero? or is it a choice between getting inside and swallowing?

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
AoE Bonus Gold is now distributed based on the relative net worth amongst the heroes involved in killing the hero by +/- 25%

supports got buffed

shira

Naga is the rat queen holy shit

Ratiance
Radiance recipe from 1350 to 1425
Radiance Burn now causes affected enemies to have a 17% miss rate

+ Rat boots

Supports need fucking mkb

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
i cant handle all this info, gonna wait for purge or merlini to spoonfeed it to me

kvk1

Batrider

Flamebreak damage changed from an instant 75/150/225/300 damage to 50 damage per second for 1/2/3/4 seconds

Firefly damage reduced from 20/40/60/80 to 10/30/50/70

lol...still trying

pompidu

These changes.... While a lot of them are extremely niche and probably won't be used that often, are just overkill. This game is slowly becoming less and less of what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom