• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my temper is one of my biggest weaknesses in dota 2 and im trying to work on it rofl

but its so hard
mayatomr_fume.gif

stop stacking with botty

I think that instead of hylian leaving the thread, people should consider being less of a dick to him. Maybe there's a history I'm missing, but from where I'm sitting it often looks like people are provoking him for fun (most notably Tswifts super uncalled for flaming in their ihl match).

botty

Banned
I think that instead of hylian leaving the thread, people should consider being less of a dick to him. Maybe there's a history I'm missing, but from where I'm sitting it often looks like people are provoking him for fun (most notably Tswifts super uncalled for flaming in their ihl match).

my experience with the dota community has always been awful. a lot of rudity and bullying. satch and her white shadow, moblin, always doing the most. but to be fair, bashing me has been the foundation of satch and I's relationship for a while now.

anyway, I am... disgusted by sniper's ult nerf.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
anyway, I am... disgusted by sniper's ult nerf.

dont feel like sniper ult change will mean much late game but the shrapnel nerf is pretty big. I think he'll fill the late game defense role well still but with a toned down early and mid

G.ZZZ

What a terrible post and a terrible person
cBj1LTf.png

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
yeah but that's like 30-40 minutes worth of potential lost kills. :/

he needed it. no escape from mask w/shrapnel and an ult to finish someone off.
I mean that's still there it's just not so easy to pull off.
late game if sniper is standing around to ult people for the kill then I guess you've already lost the teamfight/got picked off so no real difference there.

G.ZZZ

Why can't we all just get along?
song_siren.gif

As XxxX_IMP_OnEWinGeDAnGEL_420_YOLOSWAG_MLG-Z-theDimP_XXX has decreed, subs 5k can't post in this topic so plz.

eDIt: also back on topic, this Greevil Greed 4x bounty is so stupid, you basically have to draft a good lvl 1 team and contest or you fucking lose a lane so hard.

Kard8p3

SiGH

I just finished Spartacus..hella sad to be done with it. Great fucking show u all should go watch if u havent.

TY bokr for recommending.

So why hasn't EE left the pro scene yet
He's notoriously crap, and he keeps whining about everything all the time

Is he just a hypocryte in for the money ? That's my guess
At least we get some fun moments

drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp drop your tp

Kard8p3

Spartacus is bad and you should feel bad

bts_watermelon.gif

fuk u nerd

Idk Kard you recommend shit like Arrow which is the trashiest show I've ever seen

wtf the first 2 seasons are awesome! Especially S2, highlight of the series so far. S3 has been a little lackluster but I think it's picking up. Flash is also BANGIN', easily the best superhero tv show, and is, IMO, up there with Justice League/Unlimited

also u dont even like Joss Whedon wtf is wrong with u

Falk

that puzzling face
As eDIt: also back on topic, this Greevil Greed 4x bounty is so stupid, you basically have to draft a good lvl 1 team and contest or you fucking lose a lane so hard.

Wow.

I'd initially thought he gets 4 stacks of GGreed when he touches a bounty rune (as if he killed 4 creeps), not multiplying the bounty rune gold payoff by 4

x4 outright sounds insane.

fuk u nerd

wtf the first 2 seasons are awesome! Especially S2, highlight of the series so far. S3 has been a little lackluster but I think it's picking up. Flash is also BANGIN', easily the best superhero tv show, and is, IMO, up there with Justice League/Unlimited

also u dont even like Joss Whedon wtf is wrong with u
flash is trash breh
You know I come here because its one of the most positive Dota communities online
Really we set such a high bar
T O X I C B O Y S
Wow.

I'd initially thought he gets 4 stacks of GGreed when he touches a bounty rune (as if he killed 4 creeps), not multiplying the bounty rune gold payoff by 4

x4 outright sounds insane.
Meh, nice bonus but it's still alchemist.

the alch rune thing is cute; it incentivizes him to come out of the jungle at regular intervals and risk dying in order to get a nice but not absurd bonus

don't like it?

ward and camp the runes!

I just wish the map was changed so the rune spots were a bit more dangerous as a result :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom