• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowdrift

There seems to be a lot of potential for greedy supports in 6.84. I could see Wraith King, Naga and Morphling all being viable supports with the correct line up. I was surprised at how often Treant was able to farm an aghs in the competitive scene, so there is little reason the previously mentioned heroes shoudn't be able to do so as well.

inkls

*6.79* "Guys, DP is only a pub stomper, you'll never see her at the pro level, ult cd downtime makes her too weak with 100s cd"

High mmr player game knowledge

6F2dnyL.png

G.ZZZ

*6.79* "Guys, DP is only a pub stomper, you'll never see her at the pro level, ult cd downtime makes her too weak with 100s cd"

High mmr player game knowledge

6F2dnyL.png

You just say that because you don't have the insight of mega pro imba player XxxX_Imp_OnEWinGeDAnGeL_420MLG_GODSLayeR_NoScopE_theDimp__XXx
RJVFI6H.gif

inkls

You just say that because you don't have the insight of mega pro imba player XxxX_Imp_OnEWinGeDAnGeL_420MLG_GODSLayeR_NoScopE_theDimp__XXx
RJVFI6H.gif

Thats true. Is there anything I can do to get an audience with him? I wish to become an apprentice so I can become a pro player too.

inkls

Start watching anime AMVs with Linkin Park soundtracks and u'll see the light.

I fight two monsters, the ones in pubs, and the one inside me.

I try so hardddd, and came so far. But in the end, it didn't even matterrrrrrr

Am i doing it right?

Acinixys

There are so so so many bugs with all these new items and aghs abilities though. Like certain abilities creating unmovable bots and shit

Im not holding my breath for the patch releasing this week, but if it comes out tomorrow i expect an absolute shitload of micro fixes to patch all the BS that will pop up

ashot_jugg.gif

G.ZZZ

There are so so so many bugs with all these new items and aghs abilities though. Like certain abilities creating unmovable bots and shit

Im not holding my breath for the patch releasing this week, but if it comes out tomorrow i expect an absolute shitload of micro fixes to patch all the BS that will pop up

ashot_jugg.gif

I don't think Bot bugs are very high on the priority list, especially since there's only 1 bot guy and he can't possibly fix all those new interaction that fast.

They've been fixing stuff pretty fast.. I imagine the patch comes this week regardless if it's perfect or not.

The Compedium is coming..nothing can stop it.

So in this age of buffs to int carries.. it's looking like I might be able to improve my winrate with AM.

Probably not but one can hope.

inkls

They've been fixing stuff pretty fast.. I imagine the patch comes this week regardless if it's perfect or not.

The Compedium is coming..nothing can stop it.

So in this age of buffs to int carries.. it's looking like I might be able to improve my winrate with AM.

Probably not but one can hope.

Yeah, You'll def see more int heroes this patch, but i'm looking forward to all the heroes that are good vs int heroes:

-Nyx
-AM
-Lifestealer
-Pugna (the thought of pugna ward vs heroes with octarine core hmm)

to name a few

My new Dota 2 life goal is to build Guardian Greaves on Undying.

Yeah that was my thought at first too but that recipe is so damn expensive.

I'm curious to see how good it ends up being on him, if it's worth rushing or saving that recipe money for other utility items.

G.ZZZ

4k team all randoming
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png

At the end of game "Dire playing like IG good luck at TI5". Dude there's a perfectly good unranked mode for randoming and then rerandoming because u didn't like first random zzz

Vlads is now a core item on every team cause it works on ranged attacks

Expect to see a shitload of vlads at TI

I really really look forward to trying Vlads on Drow. I've been praying for the update that would allow her to get lifesteal on Frost Arrows. 10% isn't setting the world on fire, but it's good enough to sustain through cancer hero aoe burn abilities. I'd say it's adding about 20%-25% effective HP assuming she can auto-attack without much interruption, while addressing her relatively small mana issues. The damage buff is just icing on the cake and pretty big considering Drow's early game damage output in general is already absurd.

It's like...the first thing I'm trying when the patch drops.

I really really look forward to trying Vlads on Drow. I've been praying for the update that would allow her to get lifesteal on Frost Arrows. 10% isn't setting the world on fire, but it's good enough to sustain through cancer hero aoe burn abilities. I'd say it's adding about 20%-25% effective HP assuming she can auto-attack without much interruption, while addressing her relatively small mana issues. The damage buff is just icing on the cake and pretty big considering Drow's early game damage output in general is already absurd.

It's like...the first thing I'm trying when the patch drops.
I'm going to go vlads/deso drow 😂

Why do people rage so hard on the test client?

It's just the test client, the games count for absolutely nothing and the matchmaking pool is so tiny the practically uncalibrated MMR spread has to be crazy.

Big Dog

4k team all randoming
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png
BabyRage.png

At the end of game "Dire playing like IG good luck at TI5". Dude there's a perfectly good unranked mode for randoming and then rerandoming because u didn't like first random zzz

For months I have not had the button available to re-random a hero. I don't know what the issue is so if I don't like my random I am forced to manually repick and lose lots of gold.

Hylian7

Why do people rage so hard on the test client?

It's just the test client, the games count for absolutely nothing and the matchmaking pool is so tiny the practically uncalibrated MMR spread has to be crazy.
People rage at anything, see Ability Draft and ARDM, both modes that are supposed to be silly stupid fun.

G.ZZZ

You can only rerandom in AP ranked, you can't pick after randoming once.

EDIT: what i meant is that in AP unranked if u random then u can pick. In AP ranked it's like AR, you reroll.

Guys
Morphling with max strength, casts hybrid on centaur
That return damage.. damn

edit : from dotabuff analysis
If you think Euls were overused, then get ready to face this [guardian greaves]. Probably the best position 5 item.
Yeah a #5 support is gonna get this item lol. They hardly even get mek.

Hylian7

Guys
Morphling with max strength, casts hybrid on centaur
That return damage.. damn

edit : from dotabuff analysis

Yeah a #5 support is gonna get this item lol. They hardly even get mek.

They totally will. Right now most position 5's skip the Mek just because it's too late to be useful and an item slot they could just have something better in later. This takes the place of mana boots and Mek, which is a huge deal. I can totally see 5's getting this now.

Hylian7

What exactly does one do about mana on Invoker? I know people have always skipped bottle on that hero since the dawn of time basically, but what exactly covers your mana problems before early game. Assuming you go Quas Wex, you're going to need the mana to gank unless you should just play it like most other mids, and farm til you have Euls or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom