• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

was hoping so. please get me a senior coffee from mc donalds thx
DsrA6Kc.gif

Anytime kiddo.

Also regarding 109, he gladly helps people. I've asked him and all of mumblegaf hella dumb questions before and they didn't troll me. They gave me honest, insightful.

The difference is i don't cling to my opinion with a death grip.

Low Tier
And here we are back to insults already. Again you are basically saying "we are right you are wrong shut up end of story".

And about the real advice vs trolling, seriously dude? When we are in a state of Dota right now where heroes buy items very untraditional for that hero, it gets extremely hard to tell the difference. A prime example of this is OoV Puck, you/milk gave a logical explanation behind it after I initially said " lol you are trolling" I guarantee you if I had never heard of Euls or Mek SF, I would have easily thought that was trolling. Get off your high horse and maybe stop acting like you are just above everyone else

but you literally refuted what people said because of your shitty 3.5k anecdotal evidence even when people who are better than you said otherwise with good enough reasoning, and then when i posted this long ass post that explained everything inside out you agreed couldn't you have just saved everyones time if you just learned how to play this goddamn game to the point where you can figure out what real advice is for fucks sake its not that hard open your eyes hylian i mean its like you think you*re hot shit and you dont even realize it so you just shield yourself with shitty pub experiences and even shittier game theories while everyone around you is trying their hardest to help you in some way shape or form but there is not an inkling of humility in you and all you do is shit post

Hylian7

but you literally refuted what people said because of your shitty 3.5k anecdotal evidence even when people who are better than you said otherwise with good enough reasoning, and then when i posted this long ass post that explained everything inside out you agreed couldn't you have just saved everyones time if you just learned how to play this goddamn game to the point where you can figure out what real advice is for fucks sake its not that hard open your eyes hylian i mean its like you think you*re hot shit and you dont even realize it so you just shield yourself with shitty pub experiences and even shittier game theories while everyone around you is trying their hardest to help you in some way shape or form but there is not an inkling of humility in you and all you do is shit post
Pot calling the fucking kettle black!
All you do is fucking insult people you think are below you for whatever reason and then sit over there and act all high and mighty while you call your teammates on your stream racial slurs.

Low Tier
but that's the pinnacle of pub dota right now. Lemme know when you climb a thousand points so I can see you here.

Hylian7

but that's the pinnacle of pub dota right now. Lemme know when you climb a thousand points so I can see you here.
Fuck right off and get off your elitist high horse. People like you are the reason people are hesitant to get into Dota. I personally know people that avoid DotaGAF BECAUSE of people like you.

Low Tier
I'm actually extremely nice to new players who admit that they're learning, but players who stagnate at 3.5k and then act like they're not to blame for anything are nothing worth respecting.

I'll tell ya what, since we're at an ends here.

You're a self-proclaimed mid player.

Let's 1v1 SF

Loser leaves this thread for a week.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I still see a lot of SFs get Euls them pretend they are 1k mmr roaming rikis who don't farm and lose their advantage. The build isn't bad, just the people using it.

Hylian7

I'm actually extremely nice to new players who admit that they're learning, but players who stagnate at 3.5k and then act like they're not to blame for anything are nothing worth respecting.

Let's 1v1 SF

Lol bullshit, you were still rude when Dota 2 first hit beta and you were part of the reason I played in houses less.

Hupsel

Team Lunaifu vs Shrapnel Club will be friday, May 1st, at 8pm EST. Maybe the first IHL game on 6.84? Should be fun. Good luck all!

Kard8p3

Hylian that's not true, as I said previously 109/mumblegaf is hella nice to people who actually ask for advice and take it to heart.

now pls, answer the call. no johns or dodge.

Let's 1v1 SF

I think everyone knows someone like this. An asshat who's actually good at the game but is hilarious to watch in pubs because its just a collection of asshats who can't get along.
And I don't mean to just name call you like this as I don't know you at all, but I just wanted to use your post as an example for a laugh.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Also, Hylian, you're an alright dude that seems to fall for trolls easily. Don't let those hon players drive you out.

The fuck is this racism? Of the posters in this thread the handful left from hongaf hardly post at all aside from bokr and sanjay, and when we do it's mostly flaming each other. Except for ikuu, look out for him.

Pot calling the fucking kettle black!
All you do is fucking insult people you think are below you for whatever reason and then sit over there and act all high and mighty while you call your teammates on your stream racial slurs.

nuke.gif

inkls

ITT
note the lightning flashing.

thread quickly becoming
but expressed in conversational formatting.

Ya, I don't get it tho. Except for me, everyone in this thread is a pretty awful mid player, so why go after number 2 when you could go for numero uno.

hue

Team Lunaifu vs Shrapnel Club will be friday, May 1st, at 8pm EST. Maybe the first IHL game on 6.84? Should be fun. Good luck all!

Will you be there?

Hylian7

answer the call

LOL

No, you know why? Because I know you're a better player than me. I never said I was any kind of super pro player or some shit and I don't know why you get that impression that I think that. Just you putting words in my mouth I guess.

The problem is that you just use that as a platform to insult others.

G.ZZZ

88EGmCc.gif
88EGmCc.gif
88EGmCc.gif

109 getting baited like a 4k player

The real problem is that this thread can't take truth bombs like the conspiracy to make certain teams play on 6.84, CASUALLY THIS WEEKEND when the new patch is coming out uh? Who do "you" think you're fooling? Thanks god i got banned from the IHL, i couldn't stand playing with life on the line in such a rigged tournament.
mqdefault.jpg

Low Tier
If hylian doesn't want to, can I do it? I want to get some practice in vs better mid players. (without the whole leaving thread thing though)

ya dude i'll 1v1 for fun. I think steve wanted to too at some point but hes too busy eating shwarma tacos so i hear.

Low Tier
Iunno dude 1v1s dont take long and I'm not taking any summer classes. Just hmu whenever.

Also Hylian hold this L to your chest bruh

H Y L I A N R E S P A W N T I M E R
t1430943900z1.png

Hylian7

Iunno dude 1v1s dont take long and I'm not taking any summer classes. Just hmu whenever.

Also Hylian hold this L to your chest bruh

H Y L I A N R E S P A W N T I M E R
t1430943900z1.png

Again, get off your high fucking horse. I'll still post in here and you can fucking deal with it.

I stopped playing Gaf in houses because most of the old HoN crew was just too toxic to play with. If you weren't part of that crew or a DotA savant or a fan of being talked to by a bunch of KingRaven/MoonMeander wannabes there was no point in taking part in DotA2 GAF IHL.

aeolist

Banned
aeolist a movie with Olga Kurylenko and Gemma Artenton can't be bad, its written somewhere I think.

it was completely forgettable at best

literally the only things about qos i remember are that the bad guys were all at an opera and wanted to own all the water

woodland

LOL

No, you know why? Because I know you're a better player than me. I never said I was any kind of super pro player or some shit and I don't know why you get that impression that I think that. Just you putting words in my mouth I guess.

The problem is that you just use that as a platform to insult others.

Bro. I've been a spectator in this thread for at least a year now, probably 2-3. 95% of the time your posts are garbage that is basically flaming your pub teammates, complaining about MMR, or anxiety/melting down from arguments. 5% you post stuff that is actually good discussion.

As for the rest of the thread, everyone posts like twitch chat but most of them have great points, offer discussion, or at least are setting up games. If your play is anything like your posts - no wonder you ignore what others say. It really says something when 1.09, Sanjay, AND Inkls post great advice and you're still going on a crusade about thread injustice.

Last - do you not notice most of the drama revolving around you? Now, or about that drama a month or so back with the guy on your team that played supporty and you and him had a butthurt contest here about it with you linking the match and calling him out? This isn't even a rare thing now - shits worse than the Smash threads. You need a serious break or to not get so invested in this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom