• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

What's he bragging about though? All it means is that he spend a shit load of money for no good reason, no?

8hTHVYI.jpg

Oh hey look something outrageous and expensive, let's take a picture and post it on social media

Oh yeah welovefine.com sale

CEGtaL0VIAAFj9v.jpg

Sitewide, so all doto stuff 20% off

G.ZZZ

Still unlike most luxury items, wasting money on compendium actually help esports, so its all good.
that's is what i keep telling myself

Just look at all that content that valve is giving us with the millions we're giving them! Kappo

I have almost entirely stopped browing r/dota2 in 2015 just due to meme spam and 90% of all top posts being some shitty ass meme. I can't believe these kids find any of that stuff even remotely funny. It boggles my mind really.

deleted

rotate with smoke and claritys

block people with fissure

get your soul ring early

enchant totem is devastating

Try to help mid get a kill (if they can) or help the offlaner win his lane, or just make sure your carry doesn't die (against an agro tri). He's not super strong early in lane because he's melee and fissure costs a lot compared to his mana pool, but one good fissure can mean a kill, so buy some smokes

Thanks guys, I never really smoked up before. Will learn to do just that!

Pratfall

Thanks guys, I never really smoked up before. Will learn to do just that!

practice smoking, then positioning yourself to not pop the smoke but still be able to get a fissure off that seals the whole mid ramp. if you can do this reliably, you can secure a kill for most mids.

inkls

I have almost entirely stopped browing r/dota2 in 2015 just due to meme spam and 90% of all top posts being some shitty ass meme. I can't believe these kids find any of that stuff even remotely funny. It boggles my mind really.

I decided to check that. Just opened the front page and loaded the 25 posts currently on the "top" page (not including the stickied thread):

Thread type: (note: i had to choose some tags because they weren't tagged)

Suggestion: 4
Artwork: 4
"This happened to me in pubs/Cake" posts: 1
Comedy/Fluff: 4
Complaints: 3
Disscussion/article/theory crafting/item interaction: 4
News: 2
bug/bug fixes/ request: 3

First posts:

Serious top post: 15

Meme/joke top post: 10

Percentage: 40%

Unless this is an off day, you have around a 50% extra unaccounted for.

edit:I could probably try to do this for a whole month provided i find a way to automate the process through which it gathers front page posts

Acinixys

salty.gif
salty.gif
salty.gif

You cant handle the memes

Honestly though I only go to reddit when a patch comes out and/or drama happens cause I know those babies will be all over it like a 14 year old girl on a One Direction tour

Also Reddit constantly jerks off over stuff Matt says here like hes some kind of threat to them. They take everything he says and blow it up massively. Mountains out of molehills

Proving my point

I bet every one of those who commented posts in both Reddit and /d2g/

Hylian7

It's great for MRA's and misogyny!

It's good for smaller sub reddits like simracing or WEC. Anything bigger than that is a shit show, the gaming ones especially.

Yeah I generally can't stand reddit.

I also made the mistake of seeing their anti-NeoGAF subreddit that involves a pejorative term and has a bunch of scrolling pictures of GAF users at the top. It is creepy how obsessed they are with NeoGAF.

Acinixys

I also made the mistake of seeing their anti-NeoGAF subreddit that involves a pejorative term and has a bunch of scrolling pictures of GAF users at the top. It is creepy how obsessed they are with NeoGAF.

Haha

That fact that people browse GAF and then to to Reddit to talk about how shit GAF is blows my mid

were you on that list ?

G.ZZZ

I just learned that Octarine allow you to lifesteal from Blademail proc, and give it a 11 sec cd. I think Octarine users should consider getting a value blademail more often. It's essentially a 100% reflect +25% damage reduction for 4.5 secs on 11 secs cd, seems pretty SIKK

What did he say now?

There was this one isolated incident that was screencapped. I'm not even sure it's legit, that kind of thing is easy to fake. Not defending him or anything but just because he made one bad racist joke doesn't mean he's full on racist imo.
Unless there are other incidents I've never heard of.

But guys he's the best hype caster that dota have. Whenever he cast game I just get so excited and he gives me so much adrenaline.
It's because of him dota is popular, his casting is what made me want to play dota.
lol

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Gyro is so disgusting early game this patch. 0 cast point on rocket barrage, what the hell do you do?

Hylian7

So do you have anything else to back your claim of racism than the "lame as a X baby" screencap ?

It was actually real though, and even CyborgMatt has said that he has other stuff he hasn't talked about on him. I don't really know why you are discounting that evidence. It was like Bishoptl said back when that incident happened. (paraphrasing because I can't find the post)

You're seriously saying that someone that pressed enter and typed.
Lame as a n****** baby
and pressed enter again should be defended?!

KingKong

It was actually real though, and even CyborgMatt has said that he has other stuff he hasn't talked about on him. I don't really know why you are discounting that evidence. It was like Bishoptl said back when that incident happened. (paraphrasing because I can't find the post)

Keep in mind that we should treat Australians to different standards than other humans

inkls

Does he have anything more to corroborate his racism than him using racist language?

I mean, you can easily change your ingame name. Make a bot game. Say something in all chat. Screencap it. And you'd get the same results.

This is like that fake twitter site that some guy was using to make fake racist tweets from loda and just screen capped them so you couldn't trace it back by going through loda's tweet and he could just claim they got deleted.

I'm not saying he didn't say it. Just saying a screencap is not hard enough evidence by itself.

Does he have anything more to corroborate his racism than him using racist language?

Not discounting or defending anything, but that's one incident, I don't know if that's enough to consider him 100% racist, people like to use shocking words/jokes without meaning them sometimes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom