• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

Guardian Greaves on Huskar

1365231344665.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Hey look he is actually unkillable, confirmed
I don't fucking get it.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1450955867

Was it just little mistakes I made in teamfights? I don't get what happened here. I was so farmed and still couldn't win.

You were the only one farmed though, and the enemy had all 5 decently farmed, and they build smart items to counter you. Your team had limited disables. a single ravage doesn't really do much at 50+ minutes, while the enemy had 3 sheeps, plus plenty of euls and force and abyssal to keep you from being able to kill them all during your bkb.
No it was his team fighting 4v5 and Storm didnt have Orchid TMK before Hylian had BF/Vlads. Hylian never showed up or even looked at fights happening in mid, never rengages since when he thinks he is going to die to puts camera on his hero after he blinks away, never targets Lycan as his entire team dies 4v1 to a BKB Lycan, never fought with global/ravage as 5, went basher before BKB

I'm done.

Hylian7

Hey look he is actually unkillable, confirmed

No it was his team fighting 4v5 and Storm didnt have Orchid TMK before Hylian had BF/Vlads. Hylian never showed up or even looked at fights happening in mid, never rengages since when he thinks he is going to die to puts camera on his hero after he blinks away, never targets Lycan as his entire team dies 4v1 to a BKB Lycan, never fought with global/ravage as 5, went basher before BKB

I'm done.

Fighting before Manta is still a death sentence in general though...

Also Lycan was generally hard as shit to kill, especially with BKB and him able to run all over the place and could never right click him. I could abyssal him later on, and did, but it wasn't enough.

Shinypogs

Ok sorry but fuck the axe stretch goal, the other fundamentals need comics right now, even if they don't get cool items just please I need more lore.

I would give valve so much money if they purchases a big book of comics.

I wonder if I could swap all my leftover sets from yearbeast for those bracers, there's no way my compendium is getting to that level.

Ok sorry but fuck the axe stretch goal, the other fundamentals need comics right now, even if they don't get cool items just please I need more lore.

I would give valve so much money if they purchases a big book of comics.

I wonder if I could swap all my leftover sets from yearbeast for those bracers, there's no way my compendium is getting to that level.

oh but you can

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1595828699/?tag=neogaf0e-20

JambiBum

Fighting before Manta is still a death sentence in general though...

Also Lycan was generally hard as shit to kill, especially with BKB and him able to run all over the place and could never right click him. I could abyssal him later on, and did, but it wasn't enough.

If you had BF/vlads before Storm had orchid, you should have been fighting with your team. The only thing they had to stop you would have been Skywrath's silence which he would have needed to use on someone else instead of you. You had a strong team fight oriented team that you decided to make play 4v5. You tried to play 6.83 dota instead of 6.84 when we just had this discussion earlier today. Once it got to the point where their team had more farm than yours (except you, because you did farm well) the game was lost.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So how long ago did Valve remove the link to the Play Dota Forums on the site? I just noticed the space they left, and that they commented it out.

Hylian7

If you had BF/vlads before Storm had orchid, you should have been fighting with your team. The only thing they had to stop you would have been Skywrath's silence which he would have needed to use on someone else instead of you. You had a strong team fight oriented team that you decided to make play 4v5. You tried to play 6.83 dota instead of 6.84 when we just had this discussion earlier today. Once it got to the point where their team had more farm than yours (except you, because you did farm well) the game was lost.

But AM isn't good in early teamfights, what about this changed in 6.84? Absolutely nothing.

KingKong

So there are three different sets of emoticons and you only get the first with a level 1 compendium, right? which one has the saltshaker

Trickster

How do you use the emoticons? Also, how can I use the loading screen shuffle feature for only a select number of my 15 new loading screens? Don't like most of them.

And also, that redbull interview guy is really cringeworthy to listen too

bbd23

How do you use the emoticons? Also, how can I use the loading screen shuffle feature for only a select number of my 15 new loading screens? Don't like most of them.

1. go to your armory and activate the emote pack
2. you cant. valve sucks.

No way to limit the loading screens unfortunately. For emoticons you have to tie them to your account (Go into your inventory in-game, right click it and select the add option). After that hit the smiley face on your chat bar.

Trickster

No way to limit the loading screens unfortunately. For emoticons you have to tie them to your account (Go into your inventory in-game, right click it and select the add option). After that hit the smiley face on your chat bar.

1. go to your armory and activate the emote pack
2. you cant. valve sucks.

Thx for the help, emotes are pretty cool.

Fucking stupid that you can't select which loading screen are on shuffle.

Shinypogs

So dusa is accidentally tagged as disruptor in the arcana vote and treant appears twice, once where he's himself and once where his image is tagged as natures prophet. I have a feeling they threw this together a bit too quickly.

Trickster

Some of the Arcana voting options seems bugged. Voting for Medusa in group 1 has her name as Disruptor, and picking Disruptor will have the name Medusa.

And in group 6, I can select Echuantress and the Walrus Punch dude.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Maybe someone can actually watch the game and analyze but im done
You dont rengage
You dont adapt
You dont watch your team fight
You just gamble every game that the enemy team doesnt punish you to go PvE a 1v3 hero like AM/Tinker/Storm

Adapt to 6.84 and get better at those things or you'll hit 3.2k soon enough. I don't think you'll dip below 3k as they don't know how to farm, but with 6.84 it might happen.
wRQ2yDk.png

DrPizza

Banned
Vote Viper for Arcana.

Used my gold effigy for Waifurunner. I think I'll use the stone one for Lina. I have an ice Crystal Maiden effigy, a jade Tiny effigy, and a 2014 stone Phoenix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom