• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

2nd time this week game don't count because servers crap on me while i'm stomping, thx volvo, r8 ur servers 8/8 no 8

I don't understand why everyone dcing cancel the game, it's not like we didn't rc all after. Valve seriously don't care anymore for this game except for fucking hats.

OBVIOUSLY the game after i get a jungle storm in my team that throw the game, THX VOLVO

I AM FUCKING FUMING

LAST PICK EVEN FUCK YOU JUNGLER IDIOT

inkls

ez arcana vote: necro, sven, gyro, kunkka, slark, doom, nyx, dp, zeus, storm, abaddon, lone druid, ember, invoker, puck, OD.

Reminder to vote for invoker or Lone druid for the arcana

BigAT

2nd time this week game don't count because servers crap on me while i'm stomping, thx volvo, r8 ur servers 8/8 no 8

I don't understand why everyone dcing cancel the game, it's not like we didn't rc all after. Valve seriously don't care anymore for this game except for fucking hats.

This wouldn't happen if you had a compendium.

Acinixys

zVQiKx8.png

Nice game, nice match making

I C E F R A U D

mayatomr_fume.gif
mayatomr_fume.gif
mayatomr_fume.gif

The fact that im 3.5K and get matched into normal and high skill games says a lot about the servers I play on though

Its impossible to do anything as a support in a 2K game

Zeknurn

Every fucking game. I support the shit out of my team, I get us first blood, I zone out the enemy in the lane I'm in, I rotate and gank other lanes. I play my ass off but it doesn't matter because

Lone Druid is 0-6 at 24 minutes has been farming the whole game and hasn't completed a single item. Oh wait, 5 minutes later and he completed an Aghs first. Why do I deserve this?

Every fucking game. I support the shit out of my team, I get us first blood, I zone out the enemy in the lane I'm in, I rotate and gank other lanes. I play my ass off but it doesn't matter because

Lone Druid is 0-6 at 24 minutes has been farming the whole game and hasn't completed a single item.

"is ok guys i'll have aghanim soon"
LD is useless for the arcana vote he already has tons of dope cosmetics because of true form and the bear (panda, red panda etc)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
is undying broken now because he's OP or just because nobody ever used to pick him so noone knows how to deal with him

Kopite

Hey guys, I've been playing Dota on/off over the last few years(mostly over the last month). I'd love to know how to play better, I kinda suck now and hanging out often with Dota playing friends means I keep getting roped in to play with them and I really hate letting them down. I'm a bit lost so any help would be appreciated. Ask away.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
game was more late game oriented and undy falls off.
Also slight buffs, sniper nerf, and new items that fit him well

but undying forces early games, so citing the fact that 6.83 games were more protracted seems to put the cart before the horse?

i hadn't really thought of the new items though

i wonder how soon he'll get a big fat nerf, seeing as how he's more op now in terms of WR than sniper and troll ever were
TtQKxEi.gif

Hey guys, I've been playing Dota on/off over the last few years(mostly over the last month). I'd love to know how to play better, I kinda suck now and hanging out often with Dota playing friends means I keep getting roped in to play with them and I really hate letting them down. I'm a bit lost so any help would be appreciated. Ask away.

do you have an MMR? is it ~2k? come and play with me! i'm trash.

What role do you play, how much do you think you suck, what's your dotabuff

but undying forces early games, so citing the fact that 6.83 games were more protracted seems to put the cart before the horse?

i hadn't really thought of the new items though

i wonder how soon he'll get a big fat nerf, seeing as how he's more op now in terms of WR than sniper and troll ever were
TtQKxEi.gif
rubberband was super punishing to early game drafts, ie undying is a big nono
undy is also a pretty meh high ground fighter, not bad but not great
he won't get a big nerf, maybe some cooldown/manacost thing (tombstone cooldown most likely), but he's not super OP, just a pubstomper that still needs to get figured out

Can they update Enigma's in game model and texture to match his come appearance?

That'd be nice, he's needed an update for awhile and the comic design is his current model with way more detail, which would be a fine remake for him

Kopite

do you have an MMR? is it ~2k? come and play with me! i'm trash.
Nope, only became Level 13 a few days back, MMR is still TBD. I can play with you, but I live in Malaysia so I'm not sure how laggy that would be haha.

What role do you play, how much do you think you suck, what's your dotabuff
I normally play as PA, I've used her about 70 times( my next most used hero I've used <20 times). I've played as Ursa and Clinkz recently so I guess I'm generally a carry although that's not really a role you wanna start as. I'm not sure how much I suck, my friends tell me I suck a lot though. I don't know what's a dotabuff.

Carry is the least complex role so it's not really the worst to start as
So you got like a hundred games. You shouldn't main a hero, especially one like PA, try more heroes to learn the basics about them (what they do) so that you know what you can do during games

www.dotabuff.com is a way to track your games and stats. You need to check one option in dota for it to access your profile. Everything should be explained on the homepage anyway.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
rubberband was super punishing to early game drafts, ie undying is a big nono
undy is also a pretty meh high ground fighter, not bad but not great
he won't get a big nerf, maybe some cooldown/manacost thing (tombstone cooldown most likely), but he's not super OP, just a pubstomper that still needs to get figured out

oh yeah true, the rubberbanding is a good point

Kopite

Carry is the least complex role so it's not really the worst to start as
So you got like a hundred games. You shouldn't main a hero, especially one like PA, try more heroes to learn the basics about them (what they do) so that you know what you can do during games

www.dotabuff.com is a way to track your games and stats. You need to check one option in dota for it to access your profile. Everything should be explained on the homepage anyway.
That's how I feel too but my friends don't want me to play as a carry. I think I'll probably try playing as a few support heroes next. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the dotabuff suggestion, I'll get on it now. I've played about 200 games in Dota 2, not sure how many in Dota 1 but I'm a much better p[layer now.

That's how I feel too but my friends don't want me to play as a carry. I think I'll probably try playing as a few support heroes next. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the dotabuff suggestion, I'll get on it now. I've played about 200 games in Dota 2, not sure how many in Dota 1 but I'm a much better p[layer now.

You might as well random, you'll need to know every hero and item eventually. You can't really play if you don't know what the 5 enemy heroes do. Well unless you're 6.83 sniper I guess

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
256px-Cosmetic_icon_Form_of_the_Wolf_Hunter.png

"kill me"

At least lets vote for invoker.

You always talk about how better phoenix is since you say he has a built-in arcana and now you want another?! And you call carry players greedy...
I voted for storm spirit, it's only fair

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
is undying broken now because he's OP or just because nobody ever used to pick him so noone knows how to deal with him

His tombstone is basically just too good in the early game, especially if only against 1 or 2 people, then its basically unkillable (Plus it has low priority if you drop it under a tower). The fact the zombies slow also makes it so you have to decided quickly to commit to a fight are flee, if you get wishy washy you will likely just die. Soul Rip can do massive amounts of healing and damage in the mid game, and even late game Undying can just pop his ult and give 25% damage amp, which is always good. He does fall off past the 45 minutes/1 hour area, but he is so strong before then he likely can win most pub games, especially with it slightly easier to break base now.

G.ZZZ

Dagon slark in my team again, Kreygasm

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1452188016

-100 already today, road to 4k

Obviously everyone spampick undying on the enemy team, i wish the hero died already it's the wrost shit ever. Troll and Sniper were ten times better to play around , this hero is so braindead 5-man push all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom