• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
there's literally no point to support at 3k because 99% of the time people who pick carry are the worst players on the team and will not carry you anywhere
That's why you pick witch doctor with aghs and glimmer cape rush

shira

g386Ozj.png

This only ends in tears
cBj1LTf.png

qtlWRy3.png
vs
uD1CtqX.png

t1430928000z1.png

http://www.twitch.tv/esl_joindotared

Let's do dis

ck why aren't you farming top or bot they are 5 man mid for 5 minutes

'i was ganked in lane they will come for me'

sits at jungle with brown boots and morbid mask, gets armlet 24 mintues in and rushes heart after it

staring contest at mid wins the game in 50% of cases

Haunted

I shouldn't even get into voting for arcanas. The community has proven time and time again that it has shit taste.

I'm sure it'll be another "waifu" win instead of a character who actually needs it.

Hylian7

I shouldn't even get into voting for arcanas. The community has proven time and time again that it has shit taste.

I'm sure it'll be another "waifu" win instead of a character who actually needs it.

I actually liked the PA Arcana, and thought she was a decent choice. She was leaps and bounds better than the Void for remodel.

I really hope Zeus or Viper wins so it will force Valve to release a new model.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Doom or Zeus arcana could be very badass but I wanna see Void win the vote just so everyone loses their shit

Need reasoning to vote for arcanas in groups 8 and 10.

Pretty much every other group is a total no-brainer.

What are you, a Hearthstone player?
Wind Ranger arcana = sick looking wind goddess. All her abilities have high potential to look really cool. I rest my case.

and Wind Ranger gets there first.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the fact that if you google any dota hero you can find an """""artist's"""" """"reimagining"""" of that hero as a sexy lady with her boobies barely covered
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

Quesa

Last night I couldn't even vote for Tusk or enchantress arcana because they were too close to menu buttons

They prob wouldn't have won but that's losing them votes :(

Bilix

I'd pay money for a Wraith King Arcana that turned him back to Skeleton King. Just have the look disabled for China players if that's what drove the change.

shira

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
'default music' needs to be an option on the global loadout screen, so that when i hit shuffle it shows up in the rotation

unless this is default behaviour anyway

Haunted

Wind Ranger arcana = sick looking wind goddess. All her abilities have high potential to look really cool. I rest my case.

and Wind Ranger gets there first.
Windranger already has a ton of items, although she is one of the heroes I like most in that group.

I like to support the heroes who could use more love (including a model overhaul :p). Leaning towards Bristleback or Treant for that reason.

I'd pay money for a Wraith King Arcana that turned him back to Skeleton King. Just have the look disabled for China players if that's what drove the change.
The model itself is fine, he just needs a better face. :p More regal, stern and less derpy.

Hylian7

>Stun now!
>Well played!

I think anyone that posts in the Dota thread and gets banned should automatically make a couple of posts every day that consist of the chat wheel phrases. We have to have the full experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom