• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

256px-Cosmetic_icon_Form_of_the_Onyx_Grove.png
170px-Cosmetic_icon_Spirit_of_the_Iron_Claw.png
170px-Cosmetic_icon_Spirit_of_the_Atniw.png
170px-Cosmetic_icon_Spirit_of_Anger.png
170px-Cosmetic_icon_Spirit_of_Calm.png

LD probably has the best cosmetics

The only shame is that they peaked right out of the gate on his cosmetics, original Panda is still the best and my favorite.

Raytow

The best panda is the regular panda, red pandas aren't big or look like they would kill you, meanwhile a giant panda can wreck your shit.

Calidor

Also I just remembered about the surprise stretch goals we got last year (Techies)

Matt, any chance we got some for this years TI? I remember playing tons of Pit Lord in Dota 1 when BFury was cool and you could spam Firestorm + Expulsion to push like crazy... the hero is great fun

Haunted

oh shiiii

I'm definitely going to watch the qualifier for the one Dota 2 event I'll be going to in person.

I think I'd rather have Navi there, everyone naturally flocking to Dendi whenever he appears on the stadium floor means there's more space at the other booths. :p

Did any of you get the compendium challenge "Deal 1000 damage to enemies in a second"? How would you get that done?
Phase_Boots_icon.png
Silver_Edge_icon.png
Daedalus_icon.png

Daedalus_icon.png
Daedalus_icon.png
Divine_Rapier_icon.png

M.D

ck why aren't you farming top or bot they are 5 man mid for 5 minutes

'i was ganked in lane they will come for me'

sits at jungle with brown boots and morbid mask, gets armlet 24 mintues in and rushes heart after it

M.D

there's literally no point to support at 3k because 99% of the time people who pick carry are the worst players on the team and will not carry you anywhere

Hylian7

there's literally no point to support at 3k because 99% of the time people who pick carry are the worst players on the team and will not carry you anywhere

I don't think that's necessarily the case. Having been jaded like this myself, I can understand seeing it cynically like this, however it really isn't that likely. Even if they are shitty, and you are on a support, you should still do supporty stuff, ward and such, suggest better items for them to go if they are going items that probably won't work, stack camps, and ping them out, if they don't take them, they are yours.

Yeah, I probably do need to play support more.

I wasn't going to say undying sucks. ENIGMA SUCKS!

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom