• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

at sub-2k mmr i think i should just be spam picking carries like sniper, jugg, troll, void, etc.

there is literally no point in trying to balance the picks of your teammates with supports etc., since there is no player skill to coordinate properly to take down an all-carry team before they can farm their way to victory

bump that up to 2.5k mmr

Though I did have a single good team last night that let me rock QoP for "support" pretty damn well.

TUSR

Banned
at sub-2k mmr i think i should just be spam picking carries like sniper, jugg, troll, void, etc.

there is literally no point in trying to balance the picks of your teammates with supports etc., since there is no player skill to coordinate properly to take down an all-carry team before they can farm their way to victory
Just pick sniper.

xanavi

Zeus is the best for those low mmr lineups that make no sense. He poops damage on limited cs and if he needs to do double-time as a support he doesn't really have to buy sentries.

His problems with lack of disable or shitty attack animation don't really manifest in the lower brackets as long as you can do a ton of damage.

Manus

Is today "make a racist shitpost" day or something? Get the fuck outta here with this nonsense.

How is my post racist when I want english speaking players on a english speaking server? Dota is a game based on communication and when you can't communicate with players the game just falls apart. In fact people I play with on a regular basis are from and live in Argentina, but guess what they speak english and don't make the game unbearable.

Acinixys

How is my post racist when I want english speaking players on a english speaking server? Dota is a game based on communication and when you can't communicate with players the game just falls apart. In fact people I play with on a regular basis are from and live in Argentina, but guess what they speak english and don't make the game unbearable.

получить ебут отсюда английском идиот , это русский сервер

inkls

> middle is missing!

> Zeus ult now!

> I will purchase: Divine rapier!

> Get Back!

> ping ping ping ping

> Chronosphere (lvl 3): ready

???

HOT BREAKING DOTA DRAMA

SING IS GOING OUT WITH FWOSH

DsrA6Kc.gif
DsrA6Kc.gif
DsrA6Kc.gif

It's actually really easy to communicate in Dota without using chat, it's just pubs you don't need to discuss complicated strategies. Pinging alone does a decent job, add in alt clicking stuff and chat wheel and it's really easy to make yourself clear.

This doesn't guarantee that anyone will actually listen, but they will understand.

G.ZZZ

Ma caa dici briaooo boia dè.Boiaaaa

Relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9K1nFS26mY

Chris R

получить ебут отсюда английском идиот , это русский сервер

ikaw ay bobo

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is it not possible for this combination to exist?

South American
Intelligent
Plays Dota 2

Let me know if you find such a creature.
From my understanding they share steam accounts at the lan cafes, so one day you got some kid who has no clue what he is doing playing on an account, the next day you get Peruvian Dendi playing on the account gaining back the mmr.

Game on.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/15905/
Dota 2 Update - February 24th 2015
  • - Fixed various pathfinding bugs
  • - The Year Beast Brawl hero picking now uses the Ranked All Pick rules (players take turns picking their heroes)
  • - Rescaled some values used for Year Beast Brawl's Refresher Aura
  • - Fixed a rare bug with Ember Spirit getting stuck after using Fire Remnant
  • - Fixed Ember Spirit sometimes becoming invisible after Sleight of Fist
  • - Fixed Fire Remnant buff icons remaining stuck after Remnants expire
  • - The experimental auto-repeat feature dota_player_auto_repeat_right_mouse now interacts with the minimap
  • - The experimental directional move feature dota_unit_allow_moveto_direction has been changed to pivot in place to face the direction before starting to move
  • - Added a new confirmation particle effect to dota_unit_allow_moveto_direction movement commands

The experimental directional move feature dota_unit_allow_moveto_direction has been changed to pivot in place to face the direction before starting to move

i remember asking for this like 3 years ago

if it is what i think it is

i mostly wanted it for mirana at the time for better leaps

xanavi

... the Valve economist guy became Greece's finance minister? Huh.

From studying hat economy to managing the finances of an entire nation is quite the career path. I gotta say I'm pretty jealous.

Eh it's Greece, that might be a downgrade

Who cares which nation it is when you're playing with the house's money. If he turns it around he gets the credit and if it all goes tits up any number of smaller fish are there to take the fall.

Chris R

Oh and I forgot to ask this since I didn't see it in the options menu (it might have been there but I was just looking while I was dead once last night)...

How do I disable right clicking for movement on the minimap?

shira

Holy Shit allegedly alot of the 2012-13 tournament tickets just got removed
weplay_beaver_large.91db661f402c9583166fda5620ddab0b8cb88fba.png

All those pack-in items are essentially immortal

BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RESPONSIBLY

http://redd.it/2x1s3x

It's warlock/terrblade guy, not Jake/void guy

So now that those items are off the store, maybe they can add them to the drop system.

Holy Shit allegedly alot of the 2012-13 tournament tickets just got removed
weplay_beaver_large.91db661f402c9583166fda5620ddab0b8cb88fba.png

All those pack-in items are essentially immortal

BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RESPONSIBLY

lol

Unless an item is specifically marked as Immortal, always assume it will be back. You'll never get burned on investments on psudo-immortals since it happens 90% of the time, the items come back or drop or are added to the store.

shira

So now that those items are off the store, maybe they can add them to the drop system.

lol

Unless an item is specifically marked as Immortal, always assume it will be back. You'll never get burned on investments on psudo-immortals since it happens 90% of the time, the items come back or drop or are added to the store.
True.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the new yearbeast is still semi broken unplayable shit

the only reasonable fix is random draft or all random, ranked mode picking style does nothing to change the fact that the only important hero is sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom