• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

Shira
facepalm.gif

shira

Yo matt did you guys try and solicit a sponsorship from Dre Beats/Apple before settling with Sennheiser? I think that would have been an amazing get. Artour loves those poplar headphones

kanye-west-and-monster-beats-by-dr-dre-headphones-gallery.png

I use modmic with my fake beats by dre all the time
0.jpg

Hylian7

Why? mid pudge isnt viable in a normal game with an uncoordinated team.

c what i did

What about Pudge makes him viable offlane?

He has no escape, no long distance farm/XP method, no way to stay safe in the lane, and is likely to just get bullied out XP range. And this guy just needs levels.

In mid even if he gets bullied off of the farm, he's still getting levels. Since mid is usually a 1v1 situation, there is also solo kill potential, however this is not guaranteed.

He would be super easy to zone out of an offlane.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
everytime i see a pudge go mid i die inside

the hero gets shit on by pretty much every popular mid hero, free farm and free kills for them

Hylian7

everytime i see a pudge go mid i die inside

the hero gets shit on by pretty much every popular mid hero, free farm and free kills for them

Assuming you aren't being sarcastic, if things really are rough mid for you you can just play back and not die, get your levels, smoke a lane.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Obviously smurf account.

Only 13 games sample size way too low.

Play 2000 games first then get back 2me.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Assuming you aren't being sarcastic, if things really are rough mid for you you can just play back and not die, get your levels, smoke a lane.

i'm not, and this is exactly why i think offlane pudge is superior--you can do the same thing but now you're not completely wasting mid farm

Hylian7

IH23kjC.png

hahahaha look at this number mid pudge is the SUCKS from my own perSONAL experienCE hahaha look at this

By your logic mid SF is also bad.

i'm not, and this is exactly why i think offlane pudge is superior--you can do the same thing but now you're not completely wasting mid farm

Assuming you are vs a safelane with half a brain, how is this possible? They will be doing what they can to keep the lane close to their tower, and even if it's just far enough away from your own tower, they can easily zone you out with no problem. You don't have a tower to protect you. This sounds easier for you to die than even mid.

BHK3

Banned
Every time I see a Pudge go anywhere other than mid in a pub, I die inside.

I've yet to see a pudge do anything but feed. Even though we won I just had a pudge who got his blink around 20 mins in(not flaming game was kinda hard) but he literally never blink + ulted, he ALWAYS went for a hook and never landed a single one for 30.m.i.n.u.t.e.s.

SF is mid lane, top ramp farming, pudge is 300 units away, blinks 150 to the side of him and throws a hook and gets a ranged creep...me and someone else were behind pudge...

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I don't even know why we have these arguments I mean look at this shit above me is this even real. Pudge is a trash hero but if you can truthfully say you've never had a Pudge run wild against your team you can't have played very much Dota 2. Any hero has a chance in Dota especially pubs, and a hero which feeds on the disorganization of randoms like Pudge does all the more so.

xanavi

What is it about hylian being wrong that's so compelling?

No one else's intuitions are shot down as brutally as his.

It's as if we feel we have some ownership over his mistakes.

Support Pudge is best. The hero is so ass because he's completely one dimensional. There are 4 possible outcomes when pudge takes any action in a fight.

1) Hit hook
2) Miss hook
3) Ult
4) Fuck up ult

...and that's it. Hardly takes levels, let alone farm. Just roam with a mirana or SD or something along those lines and he'll be just as good as an offlane pudge.

According to Dotabuff, my Sniper is top 5%. I picked that mofo before he was cool. Also, Pudge on the enemy team is free win for me in 9 out of 10 cases.

Ok I'm pretty convinced now that i-League is the worst organiser in Dota 2.
Yo matt did you guys try and solicit a sponsorship from Dre Beats/Apple before settling with Sennheiser? I think that would have been an amazing get. Artour loves those poplar headphones
shira pls

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
everytime i see a pudge discussion in this thread i die inside

I don't understand why you'd pick doto if you wanted to play a single player game

I mean there's plenty of single player experiences out there right now, wouldn't pudge pickers be happier with The Order or Destiny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom