• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

singsing streaming twice in 24 hours, must be rough times without that GGA money ;_;

I watched a stream the other day and the streamer said that if you stream 6+ or so hours a day, with 10 000 people watching, you can make about 300K a year

If this is true, which i doubt, Sing, Dendi and Bulldog must be doing very well for themselves

Deadly

I watched a stream the other day and the streamer said that if you stream 6+ or so hours a day, with 10 000 people watching, you can make about 300K a year

If this is true, which i doubt, Sing, Dendi and Bulldog must be doing very well for themselves
It's all about the donations and subs

Conceptor

It's all about the donations and subs
Yeah. Waga rakes in the money like crazy. I saw a guy donate 36k to Summit the other day too...

I'm finding it incredibly hard to care about the Year Beast now that there's Smash leaks going around :)
What leaks? Other games exist beyond Dota??

How great would a YB team be with Wyvern and Oracle be? Crazy healing. Fate's Edict on the beast and then Encase to heal it up. If I was to run an AA I would want the hero mid to get a faster level 11 + farm priority for those extended push team fights.

There's so much theorycrafting I want to try out with the YB but Valve in their infinite wisdom has told me I can't play it even for practice.

Hey, Valve.

YOU SUCK

Somehow I doubt that's true, with the number of people who use adblock and the limited amount of pitiful CPM that the ads give in the first place. Subs and twitch turbo and donations became huge because streaming by itself wasn't profitable, afaik

This is why I play Techies.
techies.gif

http://www.twitch.tv/sing_sing/v/3790172?t=2h4m35s

http://www.twitch.tv/sing_sing/v/3790172?t=2h28m19s

Had two sick ability draft picks in a row xD

First game:
OD hero + riki passive + ion shell + qwop ult (+the E from darkseer) , built a force staff, boots of travel, sceptre and linken's sphere in that order.
They bought SO many sentries and dust, but I simply never showed myself anywhere at all (just farming and ganking with ion shell) and every time they dusted me it was an easy escape with the force staff.
15-1-25 ^^
We also had an enigma ult on the team on a player with stealth, it made for some crazy wombo combo teamfights

Second game: .
Centaur hero + huskar passive + abadon ult + double edge (holy mother of synergy!) + ice shards to catch people.
Built stout->basi ->magic stick-> boots-> wand->phase-> vanguard-> vlads-> vanguard upgrade -> skadi-> daedalus
1 deaths , didnt keep track of kills, they had so much cc and the shaman ult , blademails etc and it just didn't matter :p

edit: third game:
clockwork + lina ult + undying totem + decrepify + skywrath silence/dmg amp, built arcanes -> dagon 1 (mana and another nuke)-> sceptre-> orchid
I didn't wana make sceptre but needed the mana, I really wanted to make eblade instead
Teammate in my lane had crush and nyx stun and rocket flare.
Everyone on the team made dagons
Everyone on the enemy team made blademails
It was chaos
Also thanks to the teammate who took nether ward , we'd been crushed else

manfestival

axe is still as popular as ever
so enemy team had axe jakiro and we went trilane of ogre magi(me), omni , and jugg

axe was just playing super aggressive and feeding. Hopefully he learned from this game(which he probably didnt), that you shouldnt be so aggressive against such a combo

t0rment

valve can you pls stop putting me with peruvians against a 4 stack? how can people idolize this company is beyond me.

Acinixys

Necro + WW + any other heal is a stupid combo

You beast is almost unkillable so you can rax and TP it away to keep pushing

Smithy C

How many different item sets can drop? I want to calculate the odds I just overcame by getting the same Alch set twice in only three Year Beast wins.

Also, Omni is way overpowered for this mode. Heal + Repel = Year Beast never dies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Second beast game and first win
was over in ten minutes, got a decent Leshrac set so thats cool
Seems theyve upped the entry window thank god

Didn't even have to upgrade to level 3 beast that game. 24 minute win. So far every game I've played has been really one sided. Whether I win or lose. I prefer Ogre but I think Necro was more useful.

ViviOggi

What is even the thought process behind replacing the entire queue with this cancerous event

The worst part isn't that it disables normal games for 20 minutes but the Russian roulette of which team gets more players who don't care about how the event works at all and just pressed the start game button because they wanted to play some Dota

NBtoaster

It's fun playing qop and preying on all these new storm pickers. They usually try to big dick the first wave with remnants then they find they're at 200hp for the rest of the laning phase.

So what is the phoenix build?
I went mid and got a bottle-> tranqs ->mek (and hated it because of how much mana it uses) -> shvia
Do I go blink after? pipe? aghs? or should I have gotten quick euls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom