• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

i always just assume someone on every pro team has hardware hacks

i just don't understand how luminosity manages to get the most aggressive, ballsy, perfect peeks whenever they need them. It's so stupid.

At least with someone like flusha it just seemed like he was super good. with luminosity it's uncanny.

TUSR

Banned
i just don't understand how luminosity manages to get the most aggressive, ballsy, perfect peeks whenever they need them. It's so stupid.

At least with someone like flusha it just seemed like he was super good. with luminosity it's uncanny.

no

flusha is legit aim locking, there is just too much evidence to support this

no

flusha is legit aim locking, there is just too much evidence to support this

I'm not disagreeing, though again I'm not sure if he currently still does it. I'm saying that the way he did it felt like he was just amazing. Insane flicks, lucky wall sprays, crazy reaction time, etc.

Luminosity feels like they just full on know where the opponent is half the time. It's bizarre. Early in the match vs liquid on Train: liquid on eco, 3 rush upper B, taco sees 1, sprays him down, keeps spraying for the 2nd, KEEPS SPRAYING FOR THE 3RD. WHO DOES THAT

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
there are still two khadbro avatars left, join us:

Rv1Quhb.jpg

S1qFxMf.jpg

day 1 cosplaying for the warcraft movie camping out for this shit legit best movie since star wars episode 3 revenge of the sith

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
allahwatch is already better and more iconic than don'ta

poor valve.

maybe they should hire notch and spend seven years remaking minecraft.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
it must be nice to play a game designed so your teammates cannot know how much you are feeding

because k/d ratio is irrelevant in allahwatch. it has truly transcended the limitations of other more basic games like don'ta and flop strike: vac offensive.

Top Bottom