• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
This time last year the International prize pool was already over $5 million.

It's going to be a disaster for the Dota esports scene when TI6 fails to raise as much money. News outlets will report that Dota is declining and it will make the game look terrible.

bbd23

valve will just combine the prize pool of the previous majors and start at 9 million
mozz_shopkeep.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This time last year the International prize pool was already over $5 million.

It's going to be a disaster for the Dota esports scene when TI6 fails to raise as much money. News outlets will report that Dota is declining and it will make the game look terrible.

i'm sure that valve wont let that happen

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
idgaf about prizepools i just want a battlepass. missed out on the last two and now im ready

I would deffo pay $2 to have the option to block a single enemy's ability before every game.

or give me a permanent .5% increase in stats

or be able to delete someone's cosmetics if I win

or an item that buffs necro.

Atlantis

I would deffo pay $2 to have the option to block a single enemy's ability before every game.

or give me a permanent .5% increase in stats

or be able to delete someone's cosmetics if I win

or an item that buffs necro.

Imagining a certain someone opening his armory and seeing the Mirana section blank.

Ahh.

No blitz either

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1somjc2

Unfortunately I won't be attending the Manila Major as a caster. The organizers and I mutually decided that it would be for the best, to allow new talent to prove themselves and have the same opportunity that I did when I first started out. I wish everyone working the event the best of luck, and I hope that the few fans that I have are gracious and supportive of the people who do get invited, they are some of my closest friends and are very willing and able. During the next few weeks I will be working with Team Liquid as a coach, a position I held before the Shanghai Major. During the major I was unable to provide any help and I felt that I should at least get to work with these guys for one full cycle to see what it can do. Thanks for the continued support, I'll still be at Manila so stop by and say hello. Hopefully I will be casting at TI this year, and I plan on continuing to cast once this major is over.

Will.

shira

Xyclopzz final

I like this light some fires under butts. No nahaz. High probability of female casters.

Also Reddit and twitch gonna meltdown

shira

200 x Fire Lotus Belt
200 x Golden Ornithomancer Mantle
200 x Dragonclaw Hook
200 x Rainmaker
200 x Pipe of Dezun
200 x Perceptions of the Eternal Mind
200 x Kantusa The Script Sword
200 x Shattered Greatsword
200 x Golden Gravelmaw
100 x Drodo the Druffin