• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Lycan is losing badly to Venge for Arcana Round 1

If you know what is right plz vote Lycan
gross.gif

lycan already has an arcana anyway in the hunter of kings set

we just need a good immortal weapon to complement it, pls volvo chest 2 and 3

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
I think there are no rares because they haven't been deposited. Usually they are on the market for $400 within seconds

That would actually be kinda shitty if they're not implemented and people have already started opening chests....

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looks like Valve has flat out disabled the ability to disband Pro Teams. My bet is they got annoyed having to fix the team numbers on gems and pendants.

Metroidvania

i mean have you ever been around for a TI compendium before

Nah, there's milking and all that shit, sure, but if the rares aren't actually available there's no 'chance at a rare', and Valve isn't being upfront about sales n such.

Not that I'm saying it'll amount to anything, it likely won't, but...still worth noting, I guess?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Nah, there's milking and all that shit, sure, but if the rares aren't actually available there's no 'chance at a rare', and Valve isn't being upfront about sales n such.

Not that I'm saying it'll amount to anything, it likely won't, but...still worth noting, I guess?

didn't buyers of the 2014 compendium have to wait something like 6 months for the spectre voice pack? and the axe immortal that was unlocked in the 2015 TI immortal was released in november.

Hylian7

Did this most recent update fix the framerate dropping after every time you spun the crystal maiden wheel? I spun it and it eventually got down to 8 FPS on the main menu.

Windows 10 does not like dota. Fucking shit, nothing but problems since ive upgraded

I had way more problems on Win8.1 then I did on Win10. It could also be that I used Win8.1 for way longer and it ran like crap towards the end, but I've had a lot of good experiences with Windows 10 so far.

pompidu

Sibylus

Banned
I am really tempted, but I am nonetheless tired of terran sets being seasonal by default. They're the cosmetics I want most and I can't just outright buy them
charm_rage.gif

F me.

I wonder can you do a full wipe if you did the upgrade? Might start fresh.

As long as you have a valid Windows 7/8/8.1/10 key you can do a fresh install with no problems. The Windows 10 installer you can get straight from MS site is updated to include a patch that allows it to accept keys from all releases since 7.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I wonder can you do a full wipe if you did the upgrade? Might start fresh.

if your installation is legitimate and you have already activated windows 10, then you can do a fresh install from scratch and your new copy will check with their activation servers and automatically activate, no need to enter a key. they store your hardware details (or whatever) now so they can tell it's the same computer.

reminds me, anyone who's upgraded to windows 10 previously have windows 7 registry edits?

I've got various libraries and folders set to path to other hard drives and I'm loathe to lose those settings when I upgrade to W10. Are registry edits easy to do or are they still finicky as all hell? Will the installation wipe those edits or remember them?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
reminds me, anyone who's upgraded to windows 10 previously have windows 7 registry edits?

I've got various libraries and folders set to path to other hard drives and I'm loathe to lose those settings when I upgrade to W10. Are registry edits easy to do or are they still finicky as all hell? Will the installation wipe those edits or remember them?

can't you just save your changes as a registry file thinger and then add them back in after installing?

pompidu

As long as you have a valid Windows 7/8/8.1/10 key you can do a fresh install with no problems. The Windows 10 installer you can get straight from MS site is updated to include a patch that allows it to accept keys from all releases since 7.

if your installation is legitimate and you have already activated windows 10, then you can do a fresh install from scratch and your new copy will check with their activation servers and automatically activate, no need to enter a key. they store your hardware details (or whatever) now so they can tell it's the same computer.

Sweet thanks

Red UFO

Gotta be up in less than 5 hours but completely wide awake. Looks like it's time to start spending some money and get those endorphines pumping!!

Metroidvania

how much is 1k going to cost?

Well, 24 levels per x 10 dollars, not counting the 'whatever 27 dollars gets you discount, if there is one'....and not counting any bonuses from winning quests/wagers/etc...

approx. 416 dollars.

Ridiculous and shit, like all of LC's cosmetics.

But think of how flowy and majestic it could be.....

lol

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Love when the enemy sets up a safe tri-lane and all they do is autoattack the wave relentlessly so I get all the farm I want. Offlane riki is fun

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's probably going to have an asston of particles so it doesn't look shit in game.

Aselith

Ultrarares? What are you doing, Valve? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing?

Top Bottom