• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
http://oddshot.tv/shot/zai-20160519155954893

Zai's time to shine...
highfive.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Its possible Valve is going to update the Hud next week, switching it from Scaleform to their new panorama system. The reason is that apparently Vulkan doesn't support the old Flash based Scaleform stuff, but a Valve dev even said Vulkan should ship next week.

Now, the new Hud could still look identical to the old one though. There is also a chance they only ship the new Hud to the Vulkan build.

Quesa

Had a seasonal ranked game where I did really well as Earth Spirit. We struggled early against their five-man, but we bucked up, got our shit together, and slowly made a comeback off some nice teamfights based around, dare I say it, cooperation. It was a really good feeling.

So of course the server eats it.

edit: and we back, and we back

shira

hanzo best waifu
r7s1SBw.png

Be able to tell reality from fantasy. It's perfectly normal to have strong feelings about the characters on your favorite show; it's and not something you need to feel embarrassed about. But when those strong feelings turn into a full-on love affair with a fictional character, it can be confusing, embarrassing, and frustrating to go through. Remind yourself that the Anime is just fiction—something made up by a group of writers and artists—and that it is not real. The worlds and characters cannot replace those around you.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I love all the salt about international ranked on the new section of the dota 2 sub. People just don't get how the calibration stuff works at all. It really is just your hidden MMR with a high uncertainty value.

Quesa

I love all the salt about international ranked on the new section of the dota 2 sub. People just don't get how the calibration stuff works at all. It really is just your hidden MMR with a high uncertainty value.

Are you saying I'm not gonna calibrate at 4k Kirby

I don't need ur negativity right now

Top Bottom