• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Assuming Guns n' Roses.

I saw Slash a while back and he started on the dot (and thus we were late). If that was true when they were together it's clearly one of many Rose issues.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Noted. But what do I do when I'm offlane Slardar and getting marginally close to creep waves results in my dying or getting harassed to 50 hp and my 6k mid starts calling me 4K trash.

I don't want to be 4k trash. :(

I ended that game with 5000 fucking hero damage. 😱😭 I even lost to Lumi yesterday.

If they kill you for free leave the lane and do other things, normally iron talon related, until the wave is at your tower.

If you have a ward up/they don't kill you completely free leech exp at max range.

If they can't kill you without extreme struggle last hit like a boss.

bokr sucks

should talon be nerfed or deleted, pick one

it's both OP and ruins games because why the fuck would you get a talon and solo jungle, dazzle????? that's not helping please go to lane dazzle???? oh cool yes I see you're level 3 at 8 minutes also we lost all T1s already dazzle?????????????

inkls

it's both OP and ruins games because why the fuck would you get a talon and solo jungle, dazzle????? that's not helping please go to lane dazzle???? oh cool yes I see you're level 3 at 8 minutes also we lost all T1s already dazzle?????????????

its an amazing offlane item

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
People will always be idoits. If Iron Talon didn't exist that Dazzle would likely have picked Mirana or NP and cliff jungled.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum

can we keep talon and delete you

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
can we keep talon and delete you

latest

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
o btw for everyone fuming @ icon p and solar beam, i'm pretty sure that the new blademail counters her v hard

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
The secret strat is to mess up creep equilibrium in the offlane by feeding first blood.

Had it happen to me earlier today as nyx. Got killed at level 1 and tp'd back to a big creep wave and hit level 3. Was lovely.

I need pro tips on playing solo ranked as a position 5 support. I need a hero i can play that nneds no farm and has an ulti thats game changing

Quesa

I need pro tips on playing solo ranked as a position 5 support. I need a hero i can play that nneds no farm and has an ulti thats game changing

Try omni. Easy to use, and it makes it much easier for your shit teammates to justify their poor decisions when you can heal and repel them as they dive.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Does buying multiple Battle Pass Level 50 give you 50 levels each time? I'm tempted...

It actually gives you 65 levels if you buy it after already having the battle pass. Its the same rate as the 24 for $9.99 though, so you don't really save anything.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member

Another + 1 on omni, he's either the highest winrate in all brackets or extremely close to it. Don't be conservative with w and ult. The only way you can mess up playing him is by waiting too long to use either. If you're against a solo offlaner you can usually zone out with level 1 degen and boots or oov, especially if you're against something clowny like a lone necro. In teamfights try not to be in a position where you're easily stunned or silenced. You don't need to be autoattacking anything with your horrible base damage, stay skittish so you can repel or heal. Remember that greaves will purge off any silence. Again, don't hold on to your ult to save someone nearly dead, use it as soon as fights start.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Got my code from Taco Bell. Feels so good to be a winner
for the first time in my life

marrec

Banned
Hey so if you go back to cutting trees after loading into the game the tree cutting interface remains up after the game. I'm up to 10k trees cut.

What am I doing with my life

Chris R

Hey so if you go back to cutting trees after loading into the game the tree cutting interface remains up after the game. I'm up to 10k trees cut.

What am I doing with my life

I did 1k then decided that I was done... would be better if it wasn't just a clicker :/

Man this "deal 100 magic or true damage 10/15/20 times within 10s is absolutely insanity. I just got it to 10 times with Sandking and I was completely dominating that game. Still, even with shiva's guard, veil I couldn't get any higher. Maybe when you got like ET aura and Bloodseeker bloodlusting you it's possible because even your radiance burn can deal 100damage per instance, but damn...

Pratfall

Man this "deal 100 magic or true damage 10/15/20 times within 10s is absolutely insanity. I just got it to 10 times with Sandking and I was completely dominating that game. Still, even with shiva's guard, veil I couldn't get any higher. Maybe when you got like ET aura and Bloodseeker bloodlusting you it's possible because even your radiance burn can deal 100damage per instance, but damn...

zeus?

shira

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GF3AleQK7DZ59q4F1s69b2fh3T9bZpWrDKI8sfyW574/edit#gid=0

OD is suggested

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Guys, an SQL query that took 5 seconds to run on our Development Database is taking hours to run in the Client's environment (Its still going after 3 hours!), with identical data and schema. What the fuck Microsoft. I need to show this off tomorrow morning.
dac15_embarrass.gif
dac15_face.gif
dac15_sad.gif

Yeh I figure that's a good one if the game goes late and you're in the middle of a teamfight, static field alone can probably do it triggering twice or thrice.

Guess with high áttack speed that might work, too. Though in case you want the 20 instances, I find it hard to come up with a situation where you can attack 20 times in 10s as OD. If you're so farmed that you have no trouble getting there, it's likely people die way too fast for you to get 20 attacks off.

Top Bottom