• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Why does the river look like an oil leak now? It's really gross.

Are you sure they didn't use the Rivil Vial to actually make it look like Oil?

4.jpg

Also I got to start remembering to actually use them. Its just annoying to have to purchase from the shop and bring to mid. Wish they were action items instead.

Also nice Dota themed avatar Haly.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
high skill mmr
897 hero damage on am
"check my account in a week and you'll see how much higher I am"

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
any way it could be a typo? I mean...surely not.

I doubt it's a typo. One of the guys on your Friends List decided to spend $1500 on the Compendium, for reasons. Its possible they just really really really wanted the ultra rare Mace of Aeons, and rather get a boatload of chests instead of paying $200 on the market (And maybe ended up in some sort of sunk cost fallacy, "I already spent this much, surely I'm due to get it"). Or he just picked a number, and decided "I'm gonna spend that much!"

Low Tier
fijdfij

the 1975 show was rly good

i took lots of pics

i still havent gotten my jacket back

but i got a new hat

seemsGdood

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I got my feature to make the detailed items starts running again, I need to set it up to happen automatically, but this gives a pretty good "Before/After" of the drop system, when they got rid of level up rewards:
dS1IoAo.png

(This was for Wrist Shackles of the Black Death, pudge's most common item)

I can sort of see why Valve made the change, before it was just flooding the economy with items. I don't know if the trading community will ever really recover though.

GorillaJu

had a few games recently where Lotus Orb was the game winning item. #STRmeta

I got my feature to make the detailed items starts running again, I need to set it up to happen automatically, but this gives a pretty good "Before/After" of the drop system, when they got rid of level up rewards:
dS1IoAo.png

(This was for Wrist Shackles of the Black Death, pudge's most common item)

I can sort of see why Valve made the change, before it was just flooding the economy with items. I don't know if the trading community will ever really recover though.

dat diretide bump

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
had a few games recently where Lotus Orb was the game winning item. #STRmeta

dat diretide bump

Yeah, Diretide and New Bloom are huge bumps for almost all items. Like here is the Heaven Piercing Pauldrons:
DbI9RYz.png

Of the 56k total, 50+% are from New Bloom 2014.

Bit interesting it's back on the rise. I wonder if the price increasing of the old TI3 Lockless Luckbox items is causing the demand of the mini plushes to go back up. Or maybe they just made more mini plushes. I thought it may be the item is dropping, but it not on the drop list logged in the schma.

Edit: That recent spike seems to only exist for Heaven Piercing Pauldrons. Maybe they are being given away by Perfect World.

G.ZZZ

RTZ with the Giglio Fiorentino Hoodie WutFace

For those who don't know, it's the medieval simbol of the city of Florence.

Top Bottom