• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Would anyone want a Rapier-esque spell damage amp item?

techies.gif
yolo.gif
tech-boom.gif

yes

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
All my idiot weeb friends like these zero escape games. This looks embarrassing even by the already impossibly low standards of anime.

KBIvmY8.png

Weebs check your fucking heads please.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
All my idiot weeb friends like these zero escape games. This looks embarrassing even by the already impossibly low standards of anime.

KBIvmY8.png

that doesnt look anything like anime

unless you're trolling I can't really tell

Hylian7

KBIvmY8.png

paging hylian7

you should try out the persona series

Some of the animations are pretty off-looking in this game. I'm not a fan of them either, but these games are otherwise excellent, and I don't think I'm even close to a "weeb" in general.

Liquid, I guarantee you you're missing out. I know tons of people that are in the "anime is trash" camp that absolutely adore these games. My girlfriend is one of them. Also keep in mind the third game is a pretty huge departure from the first two visually. Most agree in terms of looks, it's 999 > VLR > ZTD. 999 and VLR (and probably ZTD) are all great games though and you really need to play the whole trilogy.

is aquila not a must-have for agi safelaners now?

i've been skipping it sometimes and it's kinda been working out, losing one armor for 1 damage doesn't seem worth it

i used to get it pretty much always

Atlantis

KBIvmY8.png

The first 50% or so of the first game is probably one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. Then it just goes full wacky and out there and kind of loses me.

I'm too invested in the series now though, I have to finish it.

Acinixys

I don't hear or get any notifications/alerts when I get an invite while I'm alt-tabbed out of Dota 2. Should this be happening? Can I change these settings somewhere?

In audio theres a option that says ''Play sounds in desktop"

Check it

Pretty sure you can also force the Dota app to maximise itself when you find a match

harSon

Banned
meepo first picks

medusa junglers

20 minute midas' on mid heroes

"wd is carry, no need buy wards"

kill me pls

i'm going to mass pick tinker to get out this funk

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I'm starting to become a believer in that weekend dota is cursed. Spammed it up over my 3 day weekend and came out 6-8, despite having a 60% winrate in ranked this past month.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Looking at yasp's peer ratings and whatnot and I see (only counts those you have 5+ games with)

58% winrate with inkls

41% winrate with tusr

50% winrate with bounch

55% winrate with twobear

75% winrate with pratfall

57% winrate with loli destroyer

66% winrate with misses bull

80% winrate with print screen

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The Starks are all such miserable failures. Just one failure after another trying to outfail the others. #teamwhitewalkers

Wok

Why treads over phase boots? The extra damage helps the critical, and although PA's attack speed is pretty bad you've got Phantom Strike. I'm not a fan of Battle Fury, because it's pretty expensive and you're effectiveness is greatly reduced when you're farming for it.

Mana management via tread switching.

More stats for survivability.

More attack speed for farming/fighting.

I see Phase Boots as a ganking item: strike and flee.

I am going to try Dragon Lances on Slark.

It does not work. It helps survive nukes (Lina, Invoker) and disables (Chronosphere), but that is it. Pretty bad feeling with it.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
I would be triggered losing to a Slark with those items tbh.

I cannot remember the last time I played without that fucking fish in a match anyway...

kionedrik

The Starks are all such miserable failures. Just one failure after another trying to outfail the others. #teamwhitewalkers

would be nice if you could hold comments like these till wednesdays or thursday to give everyone a chance to see the episodes without any bias.

It does not work. It helps survive nukes (Lina, Invoker) and disables (Chronosphere), but that is it. Pretty bad feeling with it.

why would you do this?you'd be better off just stacking ultimate orbs

Acinixys

Anyone else experiencing problems with bots in their games?

Its impossible to Q for single draft because you are guaranteed to get at least 2 bots on each team

Its extremely frustrating

HuNdP7e.png

Just looks at those K/Ds

Top Bottom