• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

yarden24

The Starks are all such miserable failures. Just one failure after another trying to outfail the others. #teamwhitewalkers

would be nice if you could hold comments like these till wednesdays or thursday to give everyone a chance to see the episodes without any bias.

as someone who read the books and isn't watching the show, vague comments like Liquids are fine, but can I ask to not get into specifics here? this isn't the thread for it, and I would prefer to not get spoiled.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
would be nice if you could hold comments like these till wednesdays or thursday to give everyone a chance to see the episodes without any bias.

You're going to catch up all 6 and a half seasons by Wednesday, is that it?

i am watching this vgr vs ig game
the DK dragon form set is a broken POS. It stays green even when dk has lvl 3 ulti and its does not show that DK got Ebladed
valve pls

Man, progressing through levels on this BP is a rather slow process. That you get only 400 points for many of the quests in 3 star completion and you need 2 levels to unlock something new means you've got to complete fricking 5 of those just for that. You don't even gain points when the enemy team bets tokens but loses the game, which was the case in the previous BP. Weekly challenges are overall still fuck-easy but also give fuck-all points.

Gonna get less diverse treasure chests, too. I don't even wanna know how much money the ultra rare items of chest 3 are going to be worth, especially when they're really sought after outside of just their rarity.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Not everyone can watch the episode live.

And this is hardly the place for any kind of innuendos regarding that show.

My point is, the Starks have been failing since the first episode of the show. All 6.5 seasons of this show has been primarily about how the Starks are all a bunch of worthless shitlords that can't do anything right. I'm sorry if that's a spoiler.

My point is, the Starks have been failing since the first episode of the show. All 6.5 seasons of this show has been primarily about how the Starks are all a bunch of worthless shitlords that can't do anything right. I'm sorry if that's a spoiler.

his point is (somehow you still dont get it) is to post this in the GoT thread.

LiQuid!

his point is (somehow you still dont get it) is to post this in the GoT thread.

Oh so all you idiots get to spam anime at me for 3 years but I mention Game of Thrones once and people get all pissy what everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Vade

AsukaCatatonic.JPG

"harSon"
Sticky in Seattle

bounchfx

junkrat fun as hell shits confirmed

honestly bliz did a great job making each character feel fun and have great individuality
i just wish it didnt get somewhat boring after playing for a bit. really curious to see their longer term plans for the game. the production value on this shit alone is a feat. it's incredible.

I also kind of watch to see how the competitive scene even plays out. I feel like the ability to change your character at any time kind of kills any kind of strategies but I'm not sure how it will play out in competitions

abunai

I also kind of watch to see how the competitive scene even plays out. I feel like the ability to change your character at any time kind of kills any kind of strategies but I'm not sure how it will play out in competitions

It wasn't an issue in the tf2 competitive scene, we typically stuck to roles and adapted based on where the push was on the map. e.g. a scout player could switch out to a sniper for long funnel chokepoint defenses like on badlands. I imagine something similar will take place in overwatch.

I took today off work but should've taken tuesday as well ;(

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2384261911

As opposed to the many times everything just happens to go wrong, in some games everything works out. I cawed all over that tri-lane which included a damn silencer. Actually could've done quite a bit better even with hitting my spirits more often but all things considered, the TB ragequite in due time. It feels good killing a TB and denying the tower right in front of him.

For those interested in how you can stay alive solo offlane against duo or tri lanes, and you've got a hero with some mobility spell, you can give this a watch. The basic gist is that you need to abuse the tree area near the shop.

Wok

why would you do this?you'd be better off just stacking ultimate orbs

It worked so well on Meepo that I was like: why not try on Slark?

Also:

Dragon Lance
  • Cost: 1900 gold
  • +15 Strength
  • +15 Agility

Ultimate Orb
  • Cost: 2100 gold
  • +10 Strength
  • +10 Agility
  • +10 Intelligence

BHK3

Banned
what level are you able to get to with no levels purchased? 80 something right? I might start selling things on the market so I can get the new terrain.

Top Bottom