• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Wok

Why the fuck do I keep being put with shit players when I play as Bounty Hunter? I know how to play him and can do it well (in the context of unranked, anyway) but I keep losing because of other people either playing like shit or picking shit heroes. It boggles my mind.

I thought the hero would be an easy "one and done" for me with the hero complete challenge or whatever it is called - hell I even won a Pudge game in one go and I had never played that hero before then - but nope. 3 losses with the hero later, still stuck on it.

I always smile when, with any hero, typically a jungler, e.g. Axe recently, I grab an invisibility rune and proceed to come mid to try to gank the opponent mid, and in return, I get pinged by our mid who thinks "hey, I am mid, go back to jungle, leave my lane, I am sure you are going to steal my last hits". Gotta love Normal Bracket for things like this.

Kard8p3

i just want the fucking BH immortal. IDC about the others, unless they're super awesome. I'll pay 15 bucks for some cool ass BH shit.

Zoon

Does anyone else notice the screen going black at random times when using vulkan?It's not for long but it is noticeable.

Kard8p3

the white epic skin is pretty nice on mcree

rest is shit

I mean yeah I like the 250 skins for him, but the ones that actually change what he looks like are shit. Lucios frog and reinhardts stuff is badass. But McCree stupid mustache and vigilante costumes are hot garbage.

shira

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1223449

Ayyy Warcraft bomba

j0LH7EH.png

uh-oh
poop.gif
Archie
poop.gif

money.gif

Vulcan seems to work quite well for me except for the rather big problem that the darkened cooldown indicators on icons isn't rendered. It still says the number on it but even that is hard to see when the background remains so bright. Gonna switch back for now.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?

It's about damn time. Was wondering why this was never implemented in the last battle pass.

They could still just add more stuff.

They'll get autographed shit in there somewhere.

$60 to get a 2nd Treasure II @ level 98
$90 to get a 2nd Treasure III @ level 167

idk about rock bottom pricing, this compendium is very specific in the price ranges it wants to hit. Casual jimmy gets a taste for $10 but nothing more

Honestly, this was my first thought when I saw when those 2nd (and beyond) treasure 2/3s unlocked. Valve ain't fucking around with taking in the cash this time around.

Banes nightmare counts for tactical pause.

3 starring this scar quest is kiĺling me good grief..svens the obvious choice but good lord he is easy to control...

Somebody needed to get a Diffusal on that team no?

They do have 2 Vlad's. Also I can't see it because I'm at work but was Omni picked early? That probably should have changed their picks a bit because none of those heroes are good Diffusal carriers and before anyone got a Diffusal I don't see how they planned to deal with a Repelled PA.

I mean we won that game but I never feel effective despite ez farm and flexible builds idk

puck and weaver (da gawd) are better "scurry around and fuck shit up" bros

but at least the daily challenge is out of the way, when is my boy CHEN gonna come up in my rotation

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Hardest 34-3 Slark game ever.

Team kept getting caught out but the disruptor and cm really pulled through in teamfights and we slowly but surely managed to nab the win.

The whole slam pick the safelane carry first is really paying off. 3 wins and the one loss I had I tried to play a roaming bounty and my team was totally incompetent.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
i feel like i'm the only one in the world who just doesn't care about overwatch at all
Did you play in the beta at all? I don't think it'll come as a shock to you guys but I literally hate everything. With every fibre of my being all I do is hate. I actively hate all Blizzard games. I hate Team Fortress 2. I had zero expectation that I was going to care about Overwatch in the slightest. Then I got in the closed beta and after a day of playing I couldn't wait to tell everybody I knew how much I loved it.

If you tried it and still don't care, that's fine. Nothing is going to be for everyone, but something about Overwatch transcends its influences to me. I can't really explain it, it's just too fun to play.

Hardest 34-3 Slark game ever.

Team kept getting caught out but the disruptor and cm really pulled through in teamfights and we slowly but surely managed to nab the win.

The whole slam pick the safelane carry first is really paying off. 3 wins and the one loss I had I tried to play a roaming bounty and my team was totally incompetent.
I found first picking a safelane carry and just counting on the enemy counterpick being played by someone who's not as familiar with their hero worked pretty damn well.

Why the linkens on slark, though? Seems like BKB would've done you more good, or some other offensive item (work towards abyssal or maybe orchid 2? I still dunno how orchid 2 does on slark but it seems so fucking good in theory).
Did you play in the beta at all? I don't think it'll come as a shock to you guys but I literally hate everything. With every fibre of my being all I do is hate. I actively hate all Blizzard games. I hate Team Fortress 2. I had zero expectation that I was going to care about Overwatch in the slightest. Then I got in the closed beta and after a day of playing I couldn't wait to tell everybody I knew how much I loved it.

If you tried it and still don't care, that's fine. Nothing is going to be for everyone, but something about Overwatch transcends its influences to me. I can't really explain it, it's just too fun to play.
I find it so bizarre how many people seem to be having this reaction. Especially people who don't like TF2. TF2 just plays so much better.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I find it so bizarre how many people seem to be having this reaction. Especially people who don't like TF2. TF2 just plays so much better.

The interplay between Overwatch's heroes is a million times more interesting than the classes in TF2. After playing each class in TF2 a handful of times I was bored with the game. In Overwatch there isn't enough time left in my life to play all of the heroes as much as I'd like to.

The interplay between Overwatch's heroes is a million times more interesting than the classes in TF2. After playing each class in TF2 a handful of times I was bored with the game. In Overwatch there isn't enough time left in my life to play all of the heroes as much as I'd like to.

Honestly that probably is the simple core of it. I really am not a fan of the multitude of classes in overwatch, and prefer TF2's simplicity. Additionally, the gunplay and weird technical flaws of overwatch really are hard for me to get over.

Top Bottom