• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Artanisix

anuxi_rum.gif

wasnt just u dont worry

inkls

He'll yeah man, you've made a lot of progress in that mid-lane. I still remember when you shredded procarbine's signature Lina back when he spammed that hero (when she was fotm).

I dont think she was fotm at that time. All I remember is pro telling me he didnt play the hero much afterwards

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
LMFAO g.zzz got banned for making fun of italians

classic 109 ban, shot dead for cracking a joke at himself/his own people

it was that charlequin mod too that dude is terrible he don't kno gzzz like we do

I don't support bans.

I hope G.ZZZ comes back soon. I like him.

and as someone 1/4 italian but with absolutely zero connection to my heritage I unequivocally support shitting on italians.

i played core a bunch more recently and basically mastered it instantly honestly, i'm sure that if i played nothing but core and didn't feel the need to pick support when the four other people on my team pick hard carries i would be the world's first 10k player

for instance here is a recent game where i played a core hero in a high skill (above my mmr level) and simply exposed and ended them. in fact i believe that for several minutes during this game i actually fell asleep and when i woke up i discovered that i had achieved a rampage.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2378844781

tbh I still hate you but this is tea, my winrate with safelane carries is like 62% (spectre 75%) but supporting is closer to ~53%; carrying is very simple.

I just watched the replay of that game and yeah honestly you'd be roughly 10k if you just played carry, +/- a few hundred.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You can't "like" threads apparently. You can "like" the entire site though!

I will not be pressing that button any time soon.

Also, Noel Brown was a piece of shit again. Why he isn't straight up banned from tournaments I have no idea.

I will not be pressing that button any time soon.

Also, Noel Brown was a piece of shit again. Why he isn't straight up banned from tournaments I have no idea.

Just looking at that. I vaguely remember one of the other incidents concerning him. Some of the reactions to shit like that is so weird, but that's the net for you I suppose.

I can't decide if I want to go with a 1070. I think if amd offers something with 980 performance with better memory options for a good price I'll go back to them.
1070 is awesome but I still really want a heap of VRAM just due to which games I'm playing.

going back to AMD even for a price difference is still a bad choice

drivers lol
Really don't think this is that big of an issue. I used my 7850 for 5 years, iirc, and never had driver issues or felt that drivers came too late.

More worried about gsync

I was just thinking that a lot of the new player guides are very out of date now (thanks to stuff like INT scaling). I wonder how long it would take to do a write-up.

Quesa

depends on your budget, but an i5 or i7 will serve you well. I'd get one that allows for simple overclocking, but some folks aren't about that.

I'd be interested in something that allows for video production and won't bottleneck a 980 (maybe a 1070 down the road). Right now my 4670 won't let me comfortably play dota/OW while playing a high-end game.

Top Bottom