• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

ESL FF Groupstages (Day 1 of 3)

*Heen subbing for Fata

Lol this lan already a joke.

Six Bo3. Format is GSL where top 2 teams in each group of 4 make the Sunday playoffs

t1466152200z1.png

1 Liquid vs Vega https://www.twitch.tv/esl_joindotared Motpax & Durka
2 Alliance vs Fnatic https://www.twitch.tv/esl_dota2 OD & Cap (Merlini a bit)

t1466163900z1.png

3 Navi vs OG
4 Coll vs VP

t1466175600z1.png

Winners 1 vs Winner 2

t1466187600z1.png

Winners 3 vs Winner 4

Anyone else seeing this pub game they're accidentally streaming on ESL?

e: seriously, these two teams are trying to outdo themselves with the throws and bad plays

ed2:
It's literally DJ doing all the work. He should report his terrible teammates.

shira

Anyone else seeing this pub game they're accidentally streaming on ESL?

e: seriously, these two teams are trying to outdo themselves with the throws and bad plays

ed2:
It's literally DJ doing all the work. He should report his terrible teammates.

Yeah I don't think the players are taking this seriously

With this lineup Fnatic should be running all over alliance lategame. Beastmaster, dazzle, bane, brood, they all fall off harderthan fnatics heroes do. Yet, they fucking dive alliance's base in some mind numbingly bad decision making.

e: fnatic are you even for real?

Did you juzst fucking 5 man jump on the dazzle and got fucked afterwards?

Tenebrous

Pretty much any of them; I did most of the spellbinder quests with timbersaw but if you want to do support CM or sand king would be pretty easy ones. SK you can pretty much just jungle and get it by 20 mins and you are still effective with the added range on burrow strike vs not getting a blink first.

Plus, in case this isn't obvious, you should build up mana boots first then disassemble them when you have enough for the ring of health and recipe.

Try Lion. Hero doesn't really need much besides wards and tranquils early on. Getting the gold might be hard if you don't rotate for kills.

The extra range on hex and stun is more than worth it. And the extra damage does not hurt either.

The best hero in the game: Jakiro.

Venge and Lion seem like decent candidates off the top of my head

Cheers for helping me out, GAF. Revisited Lion, went on a 3 game winning streak, picking up the quest credit in the third game.

Much appreciated.

Watching Navi lose all those midgame Fights with a way superior lineup and farm at that point in time gave me cancer. All those 0.5s freezing fields lmao

i usually watch tons of pro tournys but I find myself not caring for this esl at all. might just watch the grandfinals between liquid and og

meanwhile dpl is being casted by lumi and I rather swallow razor blades than enduring that

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
pUSlxx2.png

Immortal Treasure II under today in the armory? Does this mean anything or naw

Twookie

Any idea when we will get our prediction points?

https://twitter.com/StatsmanBruno/status/741978519798845441 said:
@AlFurion In a few days, after sanity checking data to make sure there's no discrepancies!

this is the only answer from a valve person, but it doesn't say much other than "Soon"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

e: oh yeah I should also mention that the tweet is about 5 days old now so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

shira

Any idea when we will get our prediction points?

this is the only answer from a valve person, but it doesn't say much other than "Soon"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

e: oh yeah I should also mention that the tweet is about 5 days old now so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My guess is today or some sort of event/blogpost on Monday to conicide with Treasure II and the Open Qualifiers

Also Lina's Ballz 3 are set to drop any minute
SE4ecn6.gif

Top Bottom