• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

I watched anime last night instead of playing Dota.

GET ON MY LEVEL!!!!!!!

Lmao, what is this beginner shit. I constantly play dota while watching anime. Only against bots/training stuff and only the shows I don't care too much about because reading subtitles while playing is stretching my multitasking and attention paying skills thin. But yeh.

Russ T

Banned
i'm too busy writing fanfic and reading manga while watching anime to be playing dota at the same time

i only have so many hands

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
They are in a pretty hairy position that is for sure.
surprise.gif

Hue, wasn't watching Team Secret. They're actually a bit behind? And once again against a better lineup I dare say. Still, they came back from a bigger deficit yesterday.

NS with Aghs + Octarine has a god damn 10s downtime on Darkness. That paired with a batrider should secure their map control so hard. But instead they fuck up for 20mins and he still can't afford it without losing out on buyback.

Is kaipi out? Seems like it going by sings twitter and people are suggesting there's a second qualifier?

Yeh they lost.

Game started badly with them disconnecting in a way that gave away first blood. But then, even worse, Bone7 somehow managed to lose the courier against the mid viper and since their lineup sucked anyways, they got run over.

He's back!

I think Secret easily got this now, though. They only gotta worry about the from Sven and they're all so stacked and got so many disables and ways to kite, he'll do little.

Top Bottom