• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Qvoth

if pd was more careful with their buybacks i think they could still defend it
but dp diebacked and then they're basically fucked, i think sven made the right choice trying to rat but still, props to bulba rtc and puppey for tping back and killing him

Vade

l41Cgox.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So we are posting the room spoilers in the form of OVERWATCH memes in a DOTA 2 thread. super duper

So, anyone knows why RTZ is not playing Lycan? Isn't he good in this patch?
I think I remember him playing a good Lycan in like TI4 or something.

Twookie

were the secret games good? i was too busy watching the euro 2016

which reminds me

what is with football fans to constantly refer to themselves as if they are a part of the team

like "we had a very good defense" "our attack was so bad" "we need to do something about <player>" "we shouldn't have gotten these penalties" etc etc

you didn't do shit, you were just watching the game on television while sitting on your ass!

Xeteh

Thanks to Team Toast for banning Axe. Position 4 Axe felt so useless early/mid game for Secret both times they've picked it.

what is with football fans to constantly refer to themselves as if they are a part of the team

like "we had a very good defense" "our attack was so bad" "we need to do something about <player>" "we shouldn't have gotten these penalties" etc etc

you didn't do shit, you were just watching the game on television while sitting on your ass!

Sports fans everywhere do that, I always found it weird but whatever floats their boat.

Damn, that DB vs ATN game. Spiritbreaker, and Troll, and they're rolling all over ATN. The bat even got an early Aghs and it just payed off :O

Haha, them double lassos and troll just hammering on lifestealer as if to say "this is my meta now, fucker".

Fevaweva

You never know, all these games Secret have to play might have a positive effect on helping them gel as a team.

God knows they need it.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Come in secret just two series to go! Sad I cannot watch them live but will have to watch the VODs at work tomorrow.

Hopefully they will all not be an intense as the first nearly had ti get the defibrillator out!

Edit: Oh shit Troll pick!

Pugna? Naga?!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So if Secret wins this set, they should be home free, right? The teams in the other semi-finals list do not look to impressive.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
its really surprising how shaky Secret has looked since like the round of 32

I think they have looked OK, it's more when ee is on the carry role that shot looks shaky. I feel like rtz has done a far better job as the hard carry during this open qualifier.

Top Bottom