• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

according to V1lat, only 4/4 correct predictions gives you points. If you get 3/4 or less you won't get anything

RIP

grave.gif

Whelp, time to go do something else other than watch the games then :/

shira

if secret loses against PR are they out of TI?

Assuming the brackets are totally normal

W-L
9-0: 1st place TI Invite

8-1: 2-5th playoff invites
7-2
6-3
5-4

4-5: 6-10th eliminated
3-6
2-7
1-8
0-9

Teams can lose 3-4x and still be ok

Madn

I just found out that there were predictions for the qualifiers and they are already closed :(
I guess that's what I get for not being able to open dota in the last few days

shira

The invoker set is going to be weird, since no pub will ever have it, but like half the pros will end up with with it and we will see it any time Invoker is picked in a Pro Game.

First Dark Artistry Invoker I've seen VP.G (level 2006 compendium)

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Nice we getting Bulldog streams back early this year.

shira

My god EE channeling Clown9 . . . again

Where are those predictions for the qualifiers coming from? Are they part of the battle pass or something unofficial?

- Part of every TI game
- It's an achievement in the battle pass compendium 1/10/30 correct predictions for 100/1000/2000 points

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Carry EE really is hard to watch compared to RTZ carry.

This is a game that shouldn't be like this, it seems to happen every time EE is carry. Very frustrating to watch.

Baha

Are the prediction achievements working for anybody? I did like 6 games last night with an average of 2 correct predictions per game and the achievements haven't counted any of them.

shira

If Alliance lose this one they are fucked, 5 games in one day.

Are the prediction achievements working for anybody? I did like 6 games last night with an average of 2 correct predictions per game and the achievements haven't counted any of them.

Valve: Thank you for beta testing our shit
misc-frog.gif

Please see inevitable reddit bitch thread for suggestions and fixes. Upboat for maximum efficiency
thumbs_up.gif

you need 4/4.

I got some right and each time it was +1 for each correct, I never 4/4'd

Valve: Thank you for beta testing our shit
misc-frog.gif

Please see inevitable reddit bitch thread for suggestions and fixes. Upboat for maximum efficiency
thumbs_up.gif

I got some right and each time it was +1 never 4/4

seriously? i got more than 10 right and it never counts, someone said you need 4/4 so i thoght that was it.
T0xlAQI.gif

shira

Alliance is fucking crumbling

SEA RQ Results after Day 1 (Teams play either 4 or 5 games Day 1 then the oppoosite Day 2)
1. WarriorsGaming.Unity 4-1

2. TNC Gaming 3-1
3. Fnatic 3-2
3. Execration 3-2
3. Mineski 3-2

6. Rave 2-2
7. White Fries Gaming 2-3
7. Signature.Trust 2-3
9. The Mongolz 1-4
9. Orange.Taring 1-4

seriously? i got more than 10 right and it never counts, someone said you need 4/4 so i thoght that was it.
T0xlAQI.gif

WTSrQJE.png

I definitely haven't gotten 10 4/4's

bbd23

yeah you def dont need 4/4

just got 1/4 in this secret/vp game and already got an achievement

lmao that ravage by bulba

Top Bottom