• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

W1SSY

Sumail immigrated and unlike Europe we are a big melting pot (which is why DC and coL are also american. checkmate!)

facepalm.gif

i tried filling in my predictions the other day
I didnt recognize 90% of the teams. what the fuck happened im so out of the loop

whos the best team(s) now? is it still ee sama?

Secret, Escape and F5 looking good for europe...NA...is a bit random...CoL took everyone by surprise... i cant speak about other regions

whos the best team(s) now? is it still ee sama?

The answer is yes. How can you not believe in the power of anime?

Probably because the power of 9 0 0 0 M M R is greater than the power of anime, i.e. OG with their 9kMMR player Miracle- is regarded as the best team now

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeah, even with Secret comes in first in the qualifier, they will need to improve a lot over the next 6 weeks if they want to win the main event. They made a ton of small misplays throughout the last few days that better teams would have been able to capitalize on.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Is there a better hero for 'disable for x' than Bane?

Because every time I play him, I do well at securing early game, but I can't hoist people on my back very well once the enemy slark starts getting huge or whatnot.

Is there a better hero for 'disable for x' than Bane?

Because every time I play him, I do well at securing early game, but I can't hoist people on my back very well once the enemy slark starts getting huge or whatnot.

yeah lion and I think ss shackles count too, ss has the bonus ability to rat if your cores are dumb

but yes when slark purges your grip it's not really fun.

also elder titan, fissure mama

coL dumpsters EG and edges out DC, suddenly people think they have a chance--like they haven't been consistently decent. Blows my mind how many people were saying Alliance deserved a direct invite when coL has outperformed them in every Major (including eliminating them in Shanghai) and every premier event.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
HOLY SHIT EG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Did Timber get a buff in the last patch or two? How come teams are just now realizing how good of a mid he is?

KingKong

Did Timber get a buff in the last patch or two? How come teams are just now realizing how good of a mid he is?

It's mostly that he's so good against strength cores with their armlets, but his reactive armor is pretty insane and should probably be nerfed

I'd rather see Timber than DP or Razor or Leshrac or whatever though

LiQuid!

It's mostly that he's so good against strength cores with their armlets, but his reactive armor is pretty insane and should probably be nerfed

I'd rather see Timber than DP or Razor or Leshrac or whatever though

Ok, that's what I assumed. Favorable meta shift more than buffs.

XAL

that 3 core wipe on mid lane

EG taking the game back hard

*edit* and now they run in a feed

Timber might need an adjustment to reactive armor...

Top Bottom