• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter49

That's a weak excuse. He could easily feel the planet shaking when Goku transform to SSJ3 or when Babidi forced mental videos on everybody. He did literally nothing.
He should have noticed the energy blast Super Buu shot at everybody with a Ki trace, it most likely would have hit "poaches" near him.

Like I said, SSJ3 was the only time.
So he notices the attack. He can't gauge where Buu is. He also wouldn't be able to tell how he compares to Buu, since he can't tell how strong Buu is.

nitronite

:'( He won't get it, sadly, I can see him getting the shaft.

I think Vegeta is definitely going to get an original form at some point. The only problem is it's probably going to be something like this:
latest

HeroR

The 17 poachers was the worst even if it was funny sometimes got annoying quick especially when some took it seriously。

17: I was training while fighting off some poachers off the island

everybody: OMG HE GOT STRONGER BY FIGHTING POACHERS

Worse, he didn't even say that. He just said he hasn't been sitting around doing nothing all this time.

Translation to fans - 17 just fought poachers for twenty years!

Or my favorite:

Cabba says that anger is necessary to transform into a Super Saiyan the first time. After that, you do it from a tingling feeling from the back.

Translation to fans - Super Saiyan is gained from back tingling. Super Saiyan RUINED!

That's a weak excuse. He could easily feel the planet shaking when Goku transform to SSJ3 or when Babidi forced mental videos on everybody. He did literally nothing.
He should have noticed the energy blast Super Buu shot at everybody with a Ki trace, it most likely would have hit "poaches" near him.

Super did more or less explained this. 17 doesn't care. When he heard the universe was going to be erased, he shrugged it off as 'natural order'. So giant pink gum destroying the Earth, oh well.

I-hate-u

I don't think Vegeta gets his own thing, or anything beyond perfect blue, because he is going to be less relevant in the next arc imo.

I am sure their next story is all about the next generation and there is no place for Vegeta in that.

There's a couple gifs I'd like to make from the latest episode, but I want to keep the subtitles and I don't know of a way to clip down a video (normally I use avidemux) without the subtitles disappearing. Anyone got advice?

Xandalan

Neo Member
I agree with wanting each saiyan to get their own form. I think relating to what Whis said about their biggest faults that Goku's form should involve finally not letting his guard down and Vegeta finally relying on instincts instead of being tense and overthinking things. Gohan's should be he has the potential to achieve whatever he wants to.

Like I said, SSJ3 was the only time.
So he notices the attack. He can't gauge where Buu is. He also wouldn't be able to tell how he compares to Buu, since he can't tell how strong Buu is.

Super Buuhan also shook the planet when he powered up, he caused a dimensional rift. Kid Buu shook the planet when he yelled.

There is literally no excuse for 17.

I'm not talking about Super. I'm talking about the stupid 17 doing nothing on Buu arc. He's an idiot. It's already established in the Android Saga that he likes a challenge to prove he's the best. Logic says he would have fought Buu.

caliph95

I'm not talking about Super. I'm talking about the stupid 17 doing nothing on Buu arc. He's an idiot. It's already established in the Android Saga that he likes a challenge to prove he's the best. Logic says he would have fought Buu.
Super showed that he changed and no longer cares though and even in Buu all he did was force some assholes to give energy and seems to ignore it otherwise

Reivaxe

I agree with wanting each saiyan to get their own form. I think relating to what Whis said about their biggest faults that Goku's form should involve finally not letting his guard down and Vegeta finally relying on instincts instead of being tense and overthinking things. Gohan's should be he has the potential to achieve whatever he wants to.

My feelings exactly.

Bug Eye Boy seems to have some kinda super perception shit so maybe Goku's form is the result of him being pushed to guard against that.
Whis has been telling Geets for ever about the instincts thing and letting his body move on it's own so him getting something that allows for that would fit perfectly.

I'd be down for an Oozaru call back in some way for Geets. Even if that meant giving him SS4 instead of having it be U6s only thing as I'd hoped for (I still believe Cali is gonna get it at the very least). SS4 legit looks like a "instinct form" to me.

Slaythe

Feeling the planet shaking doesn't give you some kind of GPS location.

17 in Super says he knew Goku's voice but not his appearance, therefore he didn't see those Babidi visions. It's possible Babidi sent telepathic waves where he felt human life forms, and 17 being an android on a remote Island wasn't included.

17 also asked if Buu was that creature Goku needed help with the Genkidama when Goku brought up Buu, which also implies 17 had not seen anything else about Buu directly. Yet his memory wasn't wiped by Shenron (probably because 17 is too powerful for Shenron, like he couldn't turn him human for that same reason).

In the manga there were no poachers near him. And it's not like the poachers would be stupid enough to be there 24/7 when 17 can trash them instantly.

Super Buuhan also shook the planet when he powered up, he caused a dimensional rift. Kid Buu shook the planet when he yelled.

There is literally no excuse for 17.

In what world is feeling a shock giving you any precise location anyway ?
And I'm sure Vegeta training to reach SSJ2 had made the world shake too over the years.

17 knows Gohan and co are around, and that the Dragon Balls exist to repair any damage. He would hardly care for things happening over literally a single day.

17 is so strong that he let Kid Buu blow his ass up.
Nothing in Super makes sense.

1) You don't know how strong he was back in the Buu saga

2) Blue Vegeta also died when Frieza made the Earth explode so his strength is irrelevant to his survival

Slaythe

LMFiv2.jpg

Say 17 17 times, and Slaythe appears.

Science proves this.

Slaythe after Gamescom
tumblr_nc2s02j1uV1tltnyuo1_400.gif

I don't know about gamescon but this was literally me after watching this garbage :
https://youtu.be/XLtSCk7uwwA?t=77

fox-mulder.gif

And it's the same people that tell you with a straight face :

"Don't forget to preorder to get Goku Blue and Vegeta Blue"

On the "positive" side, the 17 campaign was heard. So I'm proud to have achieved that at least, as useless as it is.

How many breaks are happening? I really just want to get done with all these fodder fights because most haven't been all that entertaining besides 17 and Roshi's (even though his felt a little ridiculous).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom