• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
31746238136_c5379f9be2_z.jpg

Not even using King Yemma. SSBKK Goku's a chump, lol. This is actually the easiest Dokkan battle ever but it takes aaaaaaaages to finish in comparison to the others.

Was SV even on this banner in the end? I didn't see him in the featured list at all.

Nope.

yogloo

Anyone that doesn't pull him, don't worry. Just save for the SSB Vegito and Rose banner. It'll most likely be here in less than 2 months and you will be able to get all the god leads with free multis returning.
Don't count on it. They have been mixing all the banners so it's more balanced. The fact that that sv is not is in banner might be a sign of things to come. It seems that gotenks will also not be in teq frieza banner to balance things out.

Don't count on it. They have been mixing all the banners so it's more balanced. The fact that that sv is not is in banner might be a sign of things to come. It seems that gotenks will also not be in teq frieza banner to balance things out.

You mean, "encourage everyone to spend more stones on different banners." They know exactly what they're doing with this.

When's the Buuhan banner? Very soon, right?

http://www.dbzdokkanstats.com/gachas/187/

10% SSR rate pull. Waste your stones everyone!

Man, that's some serious crap. Champa has less than 1 percent pull rate, lower than SSBKK and I get the bastard four times in eight pulls but neither SSJ3 AGL Goku or the elusive SSBKK. I know I shouldn't really complain having got SSJ3 STR Vegeta and SSJ3 GT Goku, but in a way that just salted the wound even deeper seeing the SSJ3 image twice and getting both the ones I wasn't after. Even worse, I spent my stones on my alt and got another Champa and STR SSJ3 Vegeta again.

I tried some singles too on my main but that feels like a total waste since I only ever seem to get SR on there. I'd be lying if I said that wasn't 480 stones of solid regret.

Savitar

Didn't get the new Goku but did get SSJ3 STR Vegeta,2 SSR PHY Chumpa, SSR Int Goku, SSR 17, a couple of Frost in each of his modes, a PHY Ult Gohan for later to power him up.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Thanks bandai for making it easier for me to save for Vegetto Blue. I wasn't planning on doing it but here we are.

SV will likely show up on a filler banner. He will also likely not be on the same banner as Buuhan because we already saw the banner for it.

2 months wait isn't that bad. I could also get something from the tickets.

denebj

Neo Member
The bonus stone should be what the stones should cost!
Did one multi.. Pulled the new AGL Goku and a dupe SSB TEQ.
Pretty happy since I have all the featured card!
Now, time to save for Buuhan. Thanks RNG!!

Lucy: I got SSBKK!
Violet: I got Hit!
Patty: I got SS3 Vegeta!
Me: I got a rock.

All R's and SR's over here. Just happy I can finally dokkan my SS3 Goku and the free teq goku.

Durden77

Sweet! SSJ3 Goku event is finally back! Been needing to Dokkan him for a while. Any tips for running it? I'm scared.

Picked up the 16.99 stone pack. Way more reasonable cost. I can't believe I spent so much on regular vosts which are a huge rip. And I immediately spent all my login stones frok yesterday on the Turles banner. That banner did a fucking number on me man. Think I'm gonna hold off on SSBKK and savey stones.

Trying to save for Christmas with this game in my face is hell. It's a mean game man.

Aiii

So not worth it
Sweet! SSJ3 Goku event is finally back! Been needing to Dokkan him for a while. Any tips for running it? I'm scared.

Bring your SV team and laugh at how easy it is, really.

You'll kill him in 7 or 8 charges, tops. Just make sure you don't accidentally die from his super, but that's unlikely when you bring a double SV team with over 150k HP.

It's super easy. I'm just using a TEQ team with Gogeta + whatever Gotenks/skinnytenks friend lead I can get and I can beat it using 1 senzu bean. My TEQ units are ass, too, with barely any good links. If you have a halfway decent deck it's easy.

5 pulls between my two accounts. PHY SS Bardock (dupe), Hit, and AGL SS3 Goku.

Weak results overall but I can't be mad at SS3 Goku at all. 3/50 for me, so that's quite a bit lower than the 10% it claims but ehh.

Edit: to add on from above, SS3 Goku event is pretty easy. I have 3 medals already and have used a total of one senzu and two Babas to make sure he doesnt super attack.

Durden77

Bring your SV team and laugh at how easy it is, really.

You'll kill him in 7 or 8 charges, tops. Just make sure you don't accidentally die from his super, but that's unlikely when you bring a double SV team with over 150k HP.

It's super easy. I'm just using a TEQ team with Gogeta + whatever Gotenks/skinnytenks friend lead I can get and I can beat it using 1 senzu bean. My TEQ units are ass, too, with barely any good links. If you have a halfway decent deck it's easy.

That's what I like to hear! My SV isn't dokkaned though. Hope that doesn't effect it too much. Bout to try it.

Hope this guy gets a Dokkan some day. He was my first SSR and I still use him regularly.

He's already a monster anyway. The only things he's missing is OIAF. I do hope he gets that eventually.

I'm still salty that I never got SSBKK and SSJ3 AGL, purely because with SV and this card I'd be looking at one hell of a team.

Meneses

Man, that's some serious crap. Champa has less than 1 percent pull rate, lower than SSBKK and I get the bastard four times in eight pulls but neither SSJ3 AGL Goku or the elusive SSBKK. I know I shouldn't really complain having got SSJ3 STR Vegeta and SSJ3 GT Goku, but in a way that just salted the wound even deeper seeing the SSJ3 image twice and getting both the ones I wasn't after. Even worse, I spent my stones on my alt and got another Champa and STR SSJ3 Vegeta again.

I tried some singles too on my main but that feels like a total waste since I only ever seem to get SR on there. I'd be lying if I said that wasn't 480 stones of solid regret.

I got the old AGL Goku which according to those stats had about half the rate of SSGKK... lol

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I got Hit, who apparently isn't very good (those links.................................................) as well as a SSGSS Goku TEQ, which is great for my meager TEQ units. Now I can do some TEQ nuking... if the need ever arises.

Who's everyone that got SSBKK? I need to know who to delete >=[!
Should I use SV in the Dokkan to smack him around or focus on TEQ?
Edit: also what's a good team for SSJ3 Faijita?

I got the old AGL Goku which according to those stats had about half the rate of SSGKK... lol

Man, I even got the base Vegito that had something like a 0.1% pull rate. Fate had decided I think. I did come out the other side with 5 great units for an OIAF team at least but with it being STR/AGL it's a bit of a disadvantaged rainbow team and my mono AGL seems to always reign supreme.

On the bright side that SSJ3 Vegeta can swap out a unit of my WT team and improve it slightly. It sucks being bankrupt again though with all story content beaten, especially with no reason to reroll in sight. Kinda tempted to start a JPN account again and delete OPTC since I never play it at all anymore.

MisterMac

30 gems and you get one free through rewards, so np.

Good stuff. Looks like my WT got a new leader. I'll swap PHY Bardock for TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta. Now I have to decide to either bring Bardock to give everyone Ki when he's in or INT Godku to give Majin Vegeta Over in a Flash

Good stuff. Looks like my WT got a new leader. I'll swap PHY Bardock for TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta. Now I have to decide to either bring Bardock to give everyone Ki when he's in or INT Godku to give Majin Vegeta Over in a Flash

My vote goes to Godku. Always handy to boost that attack all super during WT and the card itself is handy to have. While it's nice to boost everyone, you don't need their supers to pick them off anyway due to the low hp. Well unless you're looking to max score as you go, then it may be more useful to bring Bardock but it's going to be a longer grind. Comes down to how you want to play the WT really.

Skii

Did a pull because the rates were so good and got TEQ SSB Goku. I'm okay with that. Still have 250 stones left and I'm thinking to buy the current 1 time deal as it's probably the best value per stone we've had to date on both global and japan.

LNBL

He's already a monster anyway. The only things he's missing is OIAF. I do hope he gets that eventually.

I'm still salty that I never got SSBKK and SSJ3 AGL, purely because with SV and this card I'd be looking at one hell of a team.
Yup, salty that I haven't pulled ssbkk (yet i hope.. only had 85 stones for this banner)

9URqpqa.jpg

nowarning

Grinding for these SSGKK medals is a pain in the butt, not a very hard fight but mainly just how many phases the fight has. 32/147 so far

Savitar

It's nice that the event isn't too tough.

Probably helps I got a stupidly good team and what not but it doesn't feel like the pain in the ass grind as some have lately.

Oh man. That looks awful to me. It's like an alternate version of OPTC's endless character maxing system where you can spend months and never max them out.

Yeah not a fan either. I'm a fan of the relative simplicity of Dokkan Battle, unlike most other F2P games which have currencies on currencies and 28 different ways of upgrading your characters (looking at you, Future Fight). It's probably fine, idk, but this system is clearly for the whales who need a reason to keep getting dupes even after getting SA 10.

Even though I didn't get SSBKK Goku I'm still gonna go for the medals since I got nothing else to do(do LR Androids need em too?) I'd do gem farming but it's so boring and tedious ughhhh. I'm 200gems from getting the 777goku is he worth it?

Also what team is good for the event? Should I use SV since the guy attacks like 5 times or should I be 100% TEQ?

Nothing from pulls so sadness. Now to save for Buuhan. Got AGL 18 and AGL ultimate Gohan which were both dupes. Wish I at least got one of the new banner units but rip.

Funny how all my recent SSRs have all been AGL from Kid Buu on to now.

Yeah not a fan either. I'm a fan of the relative simplicity of Dokkan Battle, unlike most other F2P games which have currencies on currencies and 28 different ways of upgrading your characters (looking at you, Future Fight). It's probably fine, idk, but this system is clearly for the whales who need a reason to keep getting dupes even after getting SA 10.

Exactly, the simplicity is what makes this game work for me. I enjoyed OPTC once upon a time too until they started adding layer upon layer of ways to upgrade your characters leaving the F2P players in the dust or grinding eternally. I like that in DB all I have to do is pull the card and play a mission a few times for some medals, if I want to go out of my way, maybe store up some elder Kai's to hit SA10 and even that's not necessary.

I know none of this will be necessary for now but it's only a matter of time before it starts gearing towards those with upgraded characters. It makes me a bit worried that re-rolling will become much less viable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom