• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
TEQ awaking medal stage is a fucking joke. Why are there barely any capsules on this stage? At best I will get two Mr. Popo medals per run and I need 40 of them. Ridiculous.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
TEQ awaking medal stage is a fucking joke. Why are there barely any capsules on this stage? At best I will get two Mr. Popo medals per run and I need 40 of them. Ridiculous.
Yep Teq is probably one of the worst partly because it's such a small stage

Aiii

So not worth it
It doesn't seem that small. It is just that it has no medals. I am looking at it now, it has 4 medals on the entire stage. Some question marks and some enemies and that is it.

The AGL and PHY stages have over 30 capsules on it at all times.

It is an absolute joke and I have no clue why it is.

How does the Christmas banner work. I did the first 5 pull for one card and stopped because I have all the banner cards already.

3 turns. Each turn is about 3 rounds. 1st one is one 5 stones pull, gives you one card and 5 objects for training. Second is 15 stones and gives you 3 cards and a Santa Roshi. 3rd one is 30 stones and gives you 7 cards but one SSR guaranted. Once you do it 3 times, it gets back to regular 5 stones = 1 card and 50 = 10 cards.

Meneses

I'm waiting for my 365 day bonus tonight to get me to 25 stones, and then login bonuses should get me 30 by the end of the week so I can finish the first (and only) round of Xmas pulls.

This lasts until the end of the year, right?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
One of the best thing about my pulls is that I have more people to use old kai/Santa roshis on now instead of hoarding them or using on not as good cards

Wazzy

Banned
I need more Super Vegito lead friends so I can finish his Dokkan faster lol anyone here have him as lead that I can add? My original GAF list has a lot of people that don't play anymore.

Kettch

Figures that I would pull Super Vegito on a Christmas banner single on my new account that I rerolled to get Super Vegito. Is the upcoming dupe system going to make that a worthwhile pull? I never heard how much power that actually adds.

GSSRs were ape Bardock, INT SS Goku and PHY Super Gotenks. Gotenks is pretty nice, might put him on my SV team just for the links.

Only new SSRs for me was AGL GT SSJ Trunks and TEQ Super Buu. RIP

Dupe TEQ GT Trunks was the only other one. Lots of dupe Bardock SRs and Beerus SRs.

MiTYH

Did the math, and I spent basically the sale stones I bought. 6 pulls of 5, 15, 30, 5, 15, 30

Got 4 SSRs. Dupes PHY Gotenks, SSJ 2 Sayiman Gohan, and Super VEGITO. New one was the INT Android 13, which is a good one to get I think.

Happy for dupes, be happier with the tickets we should get in the future and for the dupe system. SV should be fun with the dupe. And I'll have enough for two multi summons for Buuhan

Durden77

Omfg I didn't even know this Christmas banner was a thing and omfg I got GOGETA and INT Android 13 out of the 3 pulls.

GOGETA though.

I'm a lil Christmas drunk. Is it worth it to keep pulling? Technically it was a discount 7 for 30 right?

OMFG AND THE DOKKAN EVENTS ARE BACK CHRISTMAS DRUNK CAN'T HANDLE THIS

Aiii

So not worth it
Omfg I didn't even know this Christmas banner was a thing and omfg I got GOGETA and INT Android 13 out of the 3 pulls.

GOGETA though.

I'm a lil Christmas drunk. Is it worth it to keep pulling? Technically it was a discount 7 for 30 right?

No technically it is an 11 GSSR for 50, with a bonus Santa.

Cruxist

Bah. No gods for me. I did get INT SSG Goku though which is pretty nice. I actually have a great box minus the lack of a God card.

Durden77

Up to 3 times.

SHEEEEEEET and that's on the 3rd pull right? So that means I got Gogeta on my 2nd, the non GSSR. Luckkkyy! So I'm technically paying for 1 more but getting a GSSR? And I can do it 2 more times.

I'm sorry I've had like 5 Makers and Cokes already help me. Wanna make sure I don't lose everything.

I had all of the Christmas featured characters, but still did one full round of summons just to see what I'd get, plus the 5 and 15 pulls on the second round to get candy canes and another Santa Roshi. Didn't get anything new.

SHEEEEEEET and that's on the 3rd pull right? So that means I got Gogeta on my 2nd, the non GSSR. Luckkkyy! So I'm technically paying for 1 more but getting a GSSR? And I can do it 2 more times.

I'm sorry I've had like 5 Makers and Cokes already help me. Wanna make sure I don't lose everything.

My SSR pulls:

Round 1: STR Gogeta, SSJ3 Gotenks (New)
Round 2: TEQ Buu
Round 3: PHY SSJ Gotenks(New), TEQ Vegito (New), STR Beerus, SSJ3 Gotenks

Insane

Durden77

My SSR pulls:

Round 1: STR Gogeta, SSJ3 Gotenks (New)
Round 2: TEQ Buu
Round 3: PHY SSJ Gotenks(New), TEQ Vegito (New), STR Beerus, SSJ3 Gotenks

Insane

2nd round I got SSR Beerus which I'm not too psyched about because I already have SSR TEQ Beerus but that's cool.

Gonna save my last round after a few more drinks. This is awesome. If I get Gotenks I'm gonna freak.

Skii

You have to respect global for actually creating a unique banner that gives a great chance for F2P players to get their hands on one of the god cards. Even Japan never got a banner like this.

Apparently new years is a much bigger thing in Japan so maybe they'll do something similar but I won't hold my breath.

Xanru

Man, my gssr was pretty much dupe city.

1st run: Dupe TEQ Vegito, Dupe Gogeta
2nd run: New AGL Tora
3rd run: Dupe TEQ Vegito, Dupe Golden Frieza, Dupe STR Gotenks

Extra Multi 1: Dupe SS3 Gotenks
Extra Multi 2: Garbage

I'd be more hype if the dupe system, was here honestly, if I didn't know about it I'd have an SA 5 TEQ Vegito tho. At least I didn't get a bunch of PHY SS2 Gohan's again.

BrunoM

AMAZING just AMAZING
As I posted yesterday grinder for lr goku because it's the poor man's Gogeta and I had 34+ because I never got to pull god leads ...

This new banner is amazing I'm f2p had exactly 149 stones after the free 30 we got

Went in to the banner got 8 ssrs 2 dupes 6 new 2 being Gogeta and SSJ3 gotenks so damn happy lol
Got a few other good ones if only I had pulled SV too hahah
Well after getting my lr to SA20 Gogeta to SA10 gotenks to SA10 I no longer have 30 something elder Kai's lol

Lol I still have some stones in my inbox may make 2 singles just to see what happens

Arrrammis

Decided to play my alt for a bit wince it has SSBKK. How far does this banner go? I'm up to 30 gems for 7 with one SSR. Is there more stages after that?.

That's the last stage, then it repeats. You can repeat the sequence 3 times. You end up spending 50 stones for 11 characters (one of which is guaranteed SSR), several training items, and a santa Roshi (guaranteed SA up). Best value for any banner I've seen on Global!

That's the last stage, then it repeats. You can repeat the sequence 3 times. You end up spending 50 stones for 11 characters (one of which is guaranteed SSR), several training items, and a santa Roshi (guaranteed SA up). Best value for any banner I've seen on Global!

Yeah that's pretty decent. Unfortunately I'll not manage to get a 2nd or 3rd run being low on gems but fingers crossed for an SV pull on the next one so I can swap accounts again.

Aiii

So not worth it
Did another run on this banner, too tasty to resist... got a dupe Super Vegito, very pleased, shame the dupe system is three months out, but that's gonna give my SV a great boost then.

I really hope I pull Godtenks as that is the single unit I've been wanting from the banner. RIP Broly though, I don't think he is in the Banner lol.

Kirie

I started the game a week ago on my old phone, and decided just to go for a new account instead of transfer for my new one

I..got pretty lucky with my single pulls x_x kind of shocked. Still figuring out everything but I'm pretty happy!

FR9rOtP.jpg

Durden77

So I did my last ryn of the Christmas stuff.

Damn. Got TEQ Vegito.

I really, really wanted Gotenks, but I can't complain that much.

I got...

First sequence : Gogeta and INT Android 13

2nd : STR Beerus (already have TEQ but whatever)

3rd : TEQ Vegito

If I wouldn't have gotten Gogeta I woulda been pissed, but I got Gogeta.

Merry Christmas to all! And to all fuck you that got SSJ3 Gotenks!

I started the game a week ago on my old phone, and decided just to go for a new account instead of transfer for my new one

I..got pretty lucky with my single pulls x_x kind of shocked. Still figuring out everything but I'm pretty happy!

I REALLY hate to be that guy since its a solid pull, but I'd personally reroll for a Super Vegito pull from the Christmas banner. You'd be amazed just how OP that unit is even compared to stuff like SSBKK.

Meneses

I need more Super Vegito lead friends so I can finish his Dokkan faster lol anyone here have him as lead that I can add? My original GAF list has a lot of people that don't play anymore.

I'll delete one space for you, add me:

How do I find my friend code? I've never got a full list so you're welcome to take a slot if I can find out how.

Kirie

I REALLY hate to be that guy since its a solid pull, but I'd personally reroll for a Super Vegito pull from the Christmas banner. You'd be amazed just how OP that unit is even compared to stuff like SSBKK.

Aw man, really? ;_; I mean I guess I could, or I could just try my luck on the stones I'll accumulate before the event is done...argh

How do I find my friend code? I've never got a full list so you're welcome to take a slot if I can find out how.

Friend list and the first option or the 2nd one. Tells you your ID when you try to add people.

Aw man, really? ;_; I mean I guess I could, or I could just try my luck on the stones I'll accumulate before the event is done...argh

Nah don't reroll. Keep pulling on the Christmas Banner using saved up stones. SV isn't required but nice to have. If you get Gotenks its just as worth imo.

It's just how I'd personally do it. You still have some great units there and you're in a fantastic position to actually pull SV given that you have all the story to beat and good enough units to breeze through a lot of it. It's by no means a bad account to start on at all, I'm just super picky about having the best of the best while avoiding paying. To be honest my actual method would be play that account on my phone and see what I get from the Xmas banner whilst re-rolling on an emulator. It's liekly due to me being too damn picky lol

Okay awesome! I'm just finishing SV fight and then I'll add you both.

Also your code should be in the friend search I believe!

Ashodin

Aww man I got a sick team for Super Gogeta, check this out:

I can do it no-stones! Just need the stam. Up to 5 medals now, can't wait to have dokkaned Gegs.

CI3uIXtl.png

Meneses

Keep spending stones on the Xmas banner. If you run out, create a transfer code for this current account and then start re-rolling. If you don't get Super Vegito, then go back to your "old" account.

Kirie

Nah don't reroll. Keep pulling on the Christmas Banner using saved up stones. SV isn't required but nice to have. If you get Gotenks its just as worth imo.

It's just how I'd personally do it. You still have some great units there and you're in a fantastic position to actually pull SV given that you have all the story to beat and good enough units to breeze through a lot of it. It's by no means a bad account to start on at all, I'm just super picky about having the best of the best while avoiding paying. To be honest my actual method would be play that account on my phone and see what I get from the Xmas banner whilst re-rolling on an emulator. It's liekly due to me being too damn picky lol

Keep spending stones on the Xmas banner. If you run out, create a transfer code for this current account and then start re-rolling. If you don't get Super Vegito, then go back to your "old" account.

I think that's exactly what I'll try and do, thanks for the advice! Hopefully I'll get lucky :) and if I don't get shit I'll still have my other account.

I might just steal my husband's phone and do it on there so I don't have to bother with the transfer code lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom