• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meneses

I think that's exactly what I'll try and do, thanks for the advice! Hopefully I'll get lucky :) and if I don't get shit I'll still have my other account.

I might just steal my husband's phone and do it on there so I don't have to bother with the transfer code lol

Yeah, if you have another phone it helps. That is, if you don't want to use any emulators, which greatly speed up the process (I never used them, but they help a lot).

In any case, if you don't get anything good from the stone spending / eventual re-rolling, you can rest easy knowing you got some pretty cool stuff already.

Aiii

So not worth it
In my opinion rerolling is a waste of energy, since by the time you have done all the quests and spend the hundreds of stones from that on banners, you will have ended up with some pretty great pulls anyways. You got a demigod in SSBK Goku already, that will do you fine until you inevitably pull a God card.

Meneses

In my opinion rerolling is a waste of energy, since by the time you have done all the quests and spend the hundreds of stones from that on banners, you will have ended up with some pretty great pulls anyways. You got a demigod in SSBK Goku already, that will do you fine until you inevitably pull a God card.

True, but this banner is pretty good for re-rolling, though: guaranteed SSR with a chance of getting a God Leader, + an extra SA level booster and great training items.

edit: but there is something really cool about just going with the cards you're dealt. When I got back to the game I rerolled a couple times but I soon got bored and decided to just go with it (it was Majin Vegeta + soon to be dokkaned STR Cell saga Gohan).

Thanks for add Meneses!

I sent an add but it says your FL invites is full. My invite will be my username so if you can clear some space that would be great!

My mistake, my inbox was filled with unaccepted requests. There should be room again now

It's a double edged sword. You're right in that you will get good pulls, to be honest my latest reroll never even outdid my last after spending all stones, however my original account had been majorly nerfed due to being day one and not logging in constantly. I'd spent a large majority of story stones, yet only had a single SSR unit. In a sense the longer the game is out the more valid rerolling becomes since you can use your stones more efficiently each time having the larger pool of better characters to go for.

Durden77

So any tips for the Gogeta event now that I'VE GOT HIM ( oh that feels good to say).

I would like to try and beat him first before SV if I can for more fierce battle links.

MANUELF

Banned
Finally got the 30 gems needed for the multipull and got This Little fella as my guaranteed SSR pull
K619P0r.png
Now I need to understand how a character is leveled up here and evolve him

Finally got the 30 gems needed for the multipull and got This Little fella as my guaranteed SSR pull

Now I need to understand how a character is leveled up here and evolve him

You need like 1 AGL N type and then 1 of your AGL Candy Canes for a full level up all the way. Then you need to farm the 77 dokkan medals from the event to awaken him to full power. If you plan on pulling more, wait and see if you get dupes.

MANUELF

Banned
You need like 1 AGL N type and then 1 of your AGL Candy Canes for a full level up all the way. Then you need to farm the 77 dokkan medals from the event to awaken him to full power. If you plan on pulling more, wait and see if you get dupes.
I dont think I will pull more, Im at 0 stones, What is that AGL N type?

Meneses

It seems there was an emergency maintenance earlier, they probably nerfed the God pull rates just to screw me over when I finally manage to get 30 stones.

Still salty that I got like zero good SSRs from like 200 stones on the christmas banner. It's sapping my will to keep playing. Literally all the SSRs I got were dupes or terrible or both. Kind of hoping for another DS sale so I can do some more pulls on it. I NEED SV/Godtenks.

YEEEEEEEEEEES :<
I pulled Godtenks and Phy SSR Buu in the same pull, the 30 stones one from the Christmas banner. Still one run to do... let's cross fingers for SV.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
It seems there was an emergency maintenance earlier, they probably nerfed the God pull rates just to screw me over when I finally manage to get 30 stones.

Pulled only trash from the Christmas banner. Did a single on the other banner after maintenance and got SSB Kaioken. Bless Bandai.

Stinks for anyone playing the game but not watching Super that they're getting spoiled left and right.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I wasn't planning on summoning on the Dragonball Fusions or Heroes banners but I guess I will now. Don't really feel the need to save up for one big thing anymore. Also helps that the big gets on both are TEQ

Durden77

Do we not know the rates of the Christmas banner? I don't see it on reddit. Because I'm thinking about maybe going for an extra multi pull for Godtenks.

MiTYH

I pulled again on the xmas banner :( Got all SR trash and got PHY Kid Goku Great Ape. Not bad but wanted something else for my lack of self restraint.

Buuhan is next, might be taking xmas money for that...

Cruxist

Managed to save up 50 stones for another pull. And another great ape ffrim team Bardock. I'm getting super trolled at this point. I just want a gotenks!

Hey guys, been awhile. Limited wifi sucks :(. So is Dokkan borked for anyone else? I try loading it, it goes up a tiny bit, screen goes dark and then it says there was an error. No matter what wifi I use...

Savitar

Maybe you need to update it, any trouble I have ever had was due to it not being updated.

Some you got to go and do and isn't automatic.

Speaking of which, what was the one earlier today for.

What are you having trouble with for the event? Also are you trying to awaken TEQ Vegito and don't have SV?

Yes that's correct I want to awaken TEQ Vegito. I don't have SV. I'm not mixed up on the event am I?

I have TUR Gogeta and I was trying to just fill the rest of the team with UR TEQ guys and tried twice and failed. I wasn't paying attention as much as I should have though so that's probably the reason. The 50 Stamina required is also a bit of a drain. It's pretty demoralizing to lose then.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Can anyone Help me build a team to beat the super Vegito event?
You've got some alright cards there but let us see your SSRs too, because there may be some that, once awakened, could be better than the URs you're showing.

So far I'd start with:
- Gogeta LEADER
- AGL SS3 Goku
- Super Vegito (for blocking, counter-Super)
- PHY Bardock (for sealing Super)
- Maybe the TEQ Future Gohan, if you awaken him?
- Maybe that TEQ Whis?
- Gogeta FRIEND

Items:
- Senzu Bean
- Dende
- King Enma
- Ghost Usher

MANUELF

Banned
You've got some alright cards there but let us see your SSRs too, because there may be some that, once awakened, could be better than the URs you're showing.

So far I'd start with:
- Gogeta LEADER
- AGL SS3 Goku
- Super Vegito (for blocking, counter-Super)
- PHY Bardock (for sealing Super)
- Maybe the TEQ Future Gohan, if you awaken him?
- Maybe that TEQ Whis?
- Gogeta FRIEND

Items:
- Senzu Bean
- Dende
- King Enma
- Ghost Usher
Sorry for that, here is the rest http://m.imgur.com/a/Teop3

Yes that's correct I want to awaken TEQ Vegito. I don't have SV. I'm not mixed up on the event am I?

I have TUR Gogeta and I was trying to just fill the rest of the team with UR TEQ guys and tried twice and failed. I wasn't paying attention as much as I should have though so that's probably the reason. The 50 Stamina required is also a bit of a drain. It's pretty demoralizing to lose then.

The problem is that Gogeta is STR and hits from SV just outright kill you and he can attack multiple times. Lets see your units to make a good team for you.

Can anyone Help me build a team to beat the super Vegito event?

Dude you got this easy. Double Gogeta teams too risky imo vs SV. Too much on chance that he doesn't attack one of the Gogetas.

Mono AGL

Lead: SV undokkaned Keep next to Gotenks or Whis if possible.
SSJ3 Goku Heavy hitter, needs to be next to Gohan SSJ2 for max Ki
Gotenks shocking speed link and fused warrior
Gohan SSJ2 +2ki for friends
Whis for shocking speed, awaken him, he also heals for 1 time when you get low.
Either SSB Goku for damage or Golden Frieza for damage reduction. I'd take Golden Frieza personally since neither link well
Friend: SV Dokkan awakened.

Both SVs combined give you +5ki for AGL. Keep your friend SV always handy to attack since he will deal more damage and his counter and damage reduction is better. Your Gotenks should always be next to the friend SV. Use the first battle vs STR Goku and INT Vegeta to fix your positions. SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 Gohan need to be next to each other. They get +7ki for their turns. They will be dealing the damage. Rotate your SV and Golden Frieza for their turn to block. Whis should try to stick with Friend SV for extra Ki but he is mainly gonna be shuffled around.

Its ok to separate some units if you really need to block. Just have items handy to recover.

Items: Senzu, Dende, Bulma/Android #8/Princess Snake and whatever you want that last one to be. Maybe Baba to avoid a lethal super.

Xanru

A friend on mine finally got his first god lead in Godtenks. Now maybe he'll stop being salty all the time and kicking me on skype.

Finally got it to work. Had to let it load, when it showed retry I let it load and fail again, hit retry again and then it was like new data!
Edit: I am so done spending money on this game. Bought the 32 stone pack praying, PLEADING that I get Godtenks or Gogeta. Nope SSR Kid Trunks...

Wazzy

Banned
Just finished Dokkan awakening my SV. Took forever but so happy it's finally over. I used Candy Canes and got him max levelled right away.

Now to see if I want to bother with SSGGKK.

chrono01

Any chance I could beat the Super Vegito event with:

Super Vegito Leader/Friend
SSG Goku
Golden Frieza
Ultimate Gohan
SSJ Goten (Kid)
Murasaki (for sealing)

I was thinking of maybe trying a Gogeta team too, but I've read that a Vegito team is better, even if he's not dokkan'd yet (for the added HP/DEF/etc, as well as constant tanking/counters).

Edit:

Also, congrats Wazzy!

SSG Goku
Golden Frieza
Ultimate Gohan
SSJ Goten (Kid)
Murasaki (for sealing)

I was thinking of maybe trying a Gogeta team too, but I've read that a Vegito team is better, even if he's not dokkan'd yet (for the added HP/DEF/etc, as well as constant tanking/counters).

Edit:

Also, congrats Wazzy!

Yes you have a very good team there excluding Murasaki and Golden Freiza. SSG doesn't link too well but he is good damage. If you can get Whis in there, it would be really good.

chrono01

Yes you have a very good team there excluding Murasaki and Golden Freiza. SSG doesn't link too well but he is good damage. If you can get Whis in there, it would be really good.
Unfortunately, I missed that particular Whis. :(

I really hope they give SSB Vegeta some nice links when he gets his Dokkan so I can use him in my AGL team. It helps that I have multiple copies of him, but then that probably means he won't get anything of value and it'll all be wasted. I'm including Golden Frieza in this, since he can at least help tank a few of the hits (alongside Vegito), while the rest do the bulk of the damage. Here's hoping it goes well.

Thanks, I guess I'll give it a go tomorrow.

Wazzy

Banned

SSG Goku
Golden Frieza
Ultimate Gohan
SSJ Goten (Kid)
Murasaki (for sealing)

Edit:

Also, congrats Wazzy!
Thanks!

I think fitting in Gogeta helped me out for Fierce Battle link with Dokkan SV friend so make sure you have them on FL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom