• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

koryuken

I know he's not a strong card, but what about the All Out Charge SS Goku? He's weak but his passive is +2 Ki, and he supers nearly 100% of the time.
And yes, I'd dokkan your SSJ3 Goku. He's still really strong those first few turns with your SV lead and all his other links. And his Super lowers DEF which is nice. AND he's a Fierce Battle guy.

Thanks for the input!

Durden77

Does anyone know if there's a turn limit on Pikkon/Whis' attack debuffs? Or if it doesn't say it in their description does it just keep going and stacking?

Vegito is doing like 50 damage to Whis right now hahah.

chrono01

Wow, I think I can reliably beat Vegito!

Super Gogeta/Super Gogeta
Ultimate Gohan
SSG Goku
Whis
Pikkon
Vegito

Super Gogeta and Ultimate Gohan did the bulk of the damage, with Vegito/SSG Goku doing decent damage on their own (even though they didn't have the Fierce Battle link). The combination of Whis/Pikkon is amazing, and to think I was disappointed when I pull Pikkon. I only had to use a few healing items and that's it. I might swap TUR Cell in though, just to have another Fierce Battle link (and he's strong against AGL). Does Vegeito even use a Super? I never had him do it the entire time I fought him.

Time to continue farming to Dokkan my Vegito! I already have him at Super Level 10, thanks to the hoarding of Elder Kai and the Christmas Roshi we've been receiving. :)

Durden77

Its roughly 3 turns then the first debuff wears off.

Gotcha, seems about right

Wow, I think I can reliably beat Vegito!

Super Gogeta/Super Gogeta
Ultimate Gohan
SSG Goku
Whis
Pikkon
Vegito

Super Gogeta and Ultimate Gohan did the bulk of the damage, with Vegito/SSG Goku doing decent damage on their own (even though they didn't have the Fierce Battle link). The combination of Whis/Pikkon is amazing, and to think I was disappointed when I pull Pikkon. I only had to use a few healing items and that's it. Does Vegeito even use a Super? I never had him do it the entire time I fought him.

Time to continue farming to Dokkan my Vegito! I already have him at Super Level 10, thanks to the hoarding of Elder Kai and the Christmas Roshi we've been receiving. :)

I was disappointed when I pulled Pikkon AND Whis. After a while I started realizing how good they were though. Whis first as a stunner, then Pikkon as just a general 1 opponent fighter. I didn't even consider their attack lowering stuff that much until now and holy shit, with that as well they are a brick wall together.

Just goes to show you that just because people aren't calling a character the best in the game, don't jump to conclusions. Yoy may be surprised what they can do in certian situations. I even got a lot out of GT TEQ SSJ Trunks by using him as my leader in the WT, and people consider him one of the worst SSRs in the game.

And yeah you can totally beat Vegito with that team! Just play your cards right and take it slow. It's not far off of my team that I posted last page (I switched Trunks for un-dokkaned AGL Gohan), and I'm beating him using only a senzu or 2 now. Honestly the INT Vegito is the hardest part for me because of Whis/Pikkon and my TEQ Beerus. He definitely uses super, it's just RNG.

And my SV is also at SA 10 so I'm stoked as fuck. 5 more runs! But then I gotta get my TEQ and INT Vegito medals too...

Gotcha, seems about right

I was disappointed when I pulled Pikkon AND Whis. After a while I started realizing how good they were though. Whis first as a stunner, then Pikkon as just a general 1 opponent fighter. I didn't even consider their attack lowering stuff that much until now and holy shit, with that as well they are a brick wall together.

Just goes to show you that just because people aren't calling a character the best in the game, don't jump to conclusions. Yoy may be surprised what they can do in certian situations. I even got a lot out of GT TEQ SSJ Trunks by using him as my leader in the WT, and people consider him one of the worst SSRs in the game.

And yeah you can totally beat Vegito with that team! Just play your cards right and take it slow. It's not far off of my team that I posted last page (I switched Trunks for un-dokkaned AGL Gohan), and I'm beating him using only a senzu or 2 now. Honestly the INT Vegito is the hardest part for me because of Whis/Pikkon and my TEQ Beerus. He definitely uses super, it's just RNG.

And my SV is also at SA 10 so I'm stoked as fuck. 5 more runs! But then I gotta get my TEQ and INT Vegito medals too...

Having SV or Godtenks makes the any Dokkan battles pretty easy. Once you awaken SV, you'll have an easier time farming medals.

Durden77

I've already gotten two Dokkaned SV invites just after DA mine lol

Also if any other SV/Tenks/Gogeta leads want to add me:

I need to fill out my FL.

Added. I have Gogeta right now and will have a TUR SA 10 SV by tomorrow. IGN is Bawlsaq.

Those awful Super Trunks cards are getting dokkans. They become useable

LR Frieza info too. 1st form throughout sadly imo. All about attack with +7k to all as his final leader skill. Passive is a massive boost to attack and defense.

Now only PHY is left for an LR. Will Vegeta be the final LR or will it be Gohan?

The problem with them releasing god cards like SV, Godtenks, and Gogeta that make old Dokkan events a joke is that they make the newer Dokkan a pain in the ass to compensate *cough* Beerus & SSBKK *cough*. Kinda sucks for F2P. Even P2P sucks because RNG pulls are a cunt.

Aiii

So not worth it
New week, new insane banner...
photo28-12-2016091040k5spe.png
photo28-12-2016092223k5s1z.png
photo28-12-2016092323enszk.png

Japan continues to be my one true love.

Meneses

The 5 extra stones gave me over 30 so I pulled.

Got absolute shit dupe SRs
and then at the end GOGETA!!!!!!!!!! Thank you jesus.

Aiii

So not worth it
Fused Zamasu's farmable card's droprate is shit, but at least he drops 2 at a time most of the time. Still, with a 50% SA chance, it's gonna take forever to get him to SA10.

At least you can reach the boss in 4 tiles, so it's fine... It's fine...
soboringomgshootme

nowarning

Seriously, pretty sure I pulled Ultimate AGL as soon as his event vanished.

He'll probably show up alongside Buuhan.

Yeah it's a pain in the butt, I can never justify to spend the stamina on the events if I don't have the cards, then like a week later I pull them haha. I have the AGL & PHY ones to do, I'll probably get the extra medals for the INT one while I'm at it!

completed 2 out of the 3 available xmas pull sets on my alt now. Nothing but trash. I really want that SV on that account or the SSBKK on my main, but alas luck is not on my side.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I guess my previous account was never meant to get Super Vegito. Rolled 100 stones into the Christmas banner and pulled 5 SSRs and Godtenks. That makes PHY Broly, Godtenks and four Gogetas. But never SV. RIP

Just pulled this:

screenshot_20161228-0fcy4f.png

Also beat the event with my mono AGL team. There's nothing special you have to do other than withstand his attack. You have to fight 5 Trunks with the last Trunks doing a countdown attack.

rsniper59

Neo Member
Hearing all this good stuff about AGL Gohan is really nice, considering I pulled him right after my re-roll and have been waiting for his event to come back ever since!

Heck I really like him when he's not Dokkaned anyway. Pairs up well enough with my other cards, and his Super hits relatively hard!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I just wish he had both OiaF and PFB. That's literally the only thing holding him back in the slightest, other than that he's straight up top tier stuff, especially for mono's.

Yeah, his links aren't ideal but it's a small issue with an otherwise great unit. He has a permanent spot on my mono AGL team and, probably, on my rainbow team for hard content unless I get a better stunner. Stun is just too useful.

MisterMac

Just pulled this:

screenshot_20161228-0fcy4f.png

Also beat the event with my mono AGL team. There's nothing special you have to do other than withstand his attack. You have to fight 5 Trunks with the last Trunks doing a countdown attack.

This Trunks is fucking with my plans, which was to pull Buuhan next week and then pull that Trunks. But him being a nuker doesn't seem to play well with Buuhan even though my INT team would have two orb changers with him on it.

Guh maybe I should do two summons on the Xmas banner, get Godtenks and shoot for the TEQ Trunks?! All I want is to be able to use a Future Trunks on a good team

Got all the medals needed for LR Androids from this group of dokkan events. Bring on the new year!

Doing the Buuhan one is gonna take forever as well since I have Buutenks and Buucolo to dokkan as well.

Oh yeah, how long was it from LR Goku in JP that the LR Androids hit as well?

EDIT: Just read the about the Buuhan event. Sounds like a freaking nightmare. :S

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Noob Question,

if i were to start the game at this point....what characters should i go for on a Reroll ? And on which Banner should i pull ? There are like 4-5 actives with a bunch of SSJ units and its hard to figure out the right/best Banner.

Is right now a good time to jump in or will there be a good upcoming event with better potential pulls for new players ?

Noob Question,

if i were to start the game at this point....what characters should i go for on a Reroll ? And on which Banner should i pull ? There are like 4-5 actives with a bunch of SSJ units and its hard to figure out the right/best Banner.

Is right now a good time to jump in or will there be a good upcoming event with better potential pulls for new players ?

The top banner with Super Vegeto, Gogeta and Godtenks on it is possibly the best banner the game has ever had, so there's never been a better time to jump in. In order, you'll want Super Vegeto > Godtenks > Gogeta.

cw_sasuke

The top banner with Super Vegeto, Gogeta and Godtenks on it is possibly the best banner the game has ever had, so there's never been a better time to jump in. In order, you'll want Super Vegeto > Godtenks > Gogeta.

Nice - thats pretty straightforward. Didnt know this was such a good banner...ill try my luck for any of those 3 units then.

There is also a banner with only Young Gohan, Goku and Picolo...which of those 3 would be the best ?

Ashodin

Pulled some more with my paycheck

Vegito, Vegito, Super Saiyan Gotenks, Gogeta dupe

Are you telling me something Bamco?

No SV :/

Durden77

Nice - thats pretty straightforward. Didnt know this was such a good banner...ill try my luck for any of those 3 units then.

There is also a banner with only Young Gohan, Goku and Picolo...which of those 3 would be the best ?

I think you're talking about the friend summon banner. That's only used for summoning (mostly) training fodder with friend points.

Either way the Christmas banner with Super Vegito, Gotenks, and Gogeta is 100% the only banner you should be rerolling on right now. Shoot for 2 of those 3 characters (Super Vegito, SSJ3 Gotenks, Gogeta), but if you don't have the patience you can settle for Super Vegito and just 2 other SSRs the banner will give you. Super Vegito is pretty much essential.

cw_sasuke

I think you're talking about the friend summon banner. That's only used for summoning (mostly) training fodder with friend points.

Either way the Christmas banner with Super Vegito, Gotenks, and Gogeta is 100% the only banner you should be rerolling on right now. Shoot for 2 of those 3 characters (Super Vegito, SSJ3 Gotenks, Gogeta), but if you don't have the patience you can settle for Super Vegito and just 2 other SSRs the banner will give you. Super Vegito is pretty much essential.

Hmm...the Banner i mean has only 3 units...and i think they are all SSR ( is SSR the highest rarity in the game ) but its a one-time pull for beginners i think ?

One final question..at which point should i restart the reroll attempt - after the first map is cleared or until i can do a 10pull ?

Arrrammis

Hmm...the Banner i mean has only 3 units...and i think they are all SSR ( is SSR the highest rarity in the game ) but its a one-time pull for beginners i think ?

One final question..at which point should i restart the reroll attempt - after the first map is cleared or until i can do a 10pull ?

You're correct, it's a beginners pull where you are guaranteed an SSR. Tehy aren't top tier, but good enough to get you started (and with a low team cost).

Personally, when rerolling I prefer to just use the gift stones (I think there are enough for a multi pull), see what I get, and decide if I want to retry or not.

Kyou

What are some good units for the INT super strikes? Been trying a SSGSS Vegita nuke team for Chilled but it seems wildly unreliable.

What are some good units for the INT super strikes? Been trying a SSGSS Vegita nuke team for Chilled but it seems wildly unreliable.
If you have him, I did double Broly lead for Chilled. XD

But on the PHY side, Fattenks/Mecha Frieza as a leader, Veku, R Cell Jr for his Perfect Guard, the farmable GT Goten as a PHY ki battery.

TheAznOne

Have like 10 open spots in my friends list. Looking for active gaf players. I run maxed SV/Godtenks as main leads, Mageta for friends on WT, Chilled on LR Goku.

Rank 284
ID:3109782106

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

After doing a full round of the Super Vegetto banner, since that has a guaranteed SSR at the end. Ideally you pull Super Vegetto but SSJ3 Gotenks is good too

And for the 5 stones for a guaranteed ssr, Goku would be the best but you're able to purchase all three of them later on and they're really meant to be beginner units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom