• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnout on this game is closing in again. Those 500+ stones on nothing but Champa's killed my interest in this account so damn hard. That's like half of the available stones on nothing. Is there any meta breaking content coming on the JPN version that would make a reroll worthwhile again?

If it makes you feel any better, I've been playing for about 3 months now, spent almost all my stones on god lead banners, and only have Broly and Gogeta as good leaders. Haven't exactly had the best luck with pulls either, but there's no way I see myself starting a fresh account at this point. More likely I'd quit and cut my losses, especially since I've spent some money. not a ton, but enough.

Durden77

After being so good for so long, I randomly burnt all of my 80 stones on the Buuhan banner.

Got nothing.

Why do I suck. And RNG sucks too.

Meneses

Ughhhh 15 medals for Goku?!?! This is a pain

the 777 medals are gonna be worse aren't they

I'm at 50 something medals and I just decided to quit farming that.

I refuse to do this super boring and expensive (both stamina and item-wise) fight just to get a handful of medals every time. I've never got more than 7. At 50 stamina a pop, LR Goku can go fuck himself.

I'm at 50 something medals and I just decided to quit farming that.

I refuse to do this super boring and expensive (both stamina and item-wise) fight just to get a handful of medals every time. I've never got more than 7. At 50 stamina a pop, LR Goku can go fuck himself.
Holy crap. Is it 777 medals or 77? If it's the former lolnop.jpg

Skii

If you guys won't do LR Goku, how are you gonna cruise through LR Frieza? :p

I just got LR Goku on JP last week. Took me 30 stones even after grinding 300 medals from normal weekend grinds. I only did it because I had Godtenks. But LR Frieza is even more vital because he's great in the mono villain set up which is all the rage.

I'd definitely suggest people go big on the Rose banner since you can get Rose, Omega and Buuhan from it.

denebj

Neo Member
Finally!! Made it!!!!
OHq2df2.png

Lagamorph

Finally got the STR SSR Buuhan drop from the event.
From the way people were talking I thought you could Dokkan him, but he's greyed out for awakening for me.

Wondering if it's worth bothering getting his SA to 10 given his drop rate.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
From the way people were talking I thought you could Dokkan him, but he's greyed out for awakening for me.

He exists to up the super of the INT Buuhan.

Not worth it since he is SSR max and his abilites are terrible.

Awakened 1 Goku, now for the other one. Then I can farm LR medals.. zzzzzzzzzzzz

Arrrammis

Is there a method to get baba coins I'm missing? How I'm I supposed to get 30k for Gohan?

You can buy the starter SSRs from baba for 100 gems each and sell them for 10k points, 30k points total for all 3. Otherwise, selling dupe SSRs that you don't use will get you 10k per, and supreme kai/ elder kai awakening medals give you 2k per medal.

Don't stock up on bad SRs

You can buy the starter SSRs from baba for 100 gems each and sell them for 10k points, 30k points total for all 3. Otherwise, selling dupe SSRs that you don't use will get you 10k per, and supreme kai/ elder kai awakening medals give you 2k per medal.
Ah. Is PHY Angel Goku or the fat kai worth getting? If not I have 600 gems to sqaunder.

I have lots of SRs, however, I don't wanna sell em because I don't want a repeat of ugly kai :(.

I have a few dupes though so I could sell those. SSR dupes I'll probably save because of the dupe system

Meneses

Speaking of which, it's really dumb how I have like 10 Elders and ZERO Supreme kais right now.

Arrrammis

Speaking of which, it's really dumb how I have like 10 Elders and ZERO Supreme kais right now.
Hah, I'm in the exact opposite situation here. 0 elder Kai's and 20 supreme Kai's (after I sold a few to baba). I already got the elder Kai's from the GT events and the gems, now I'm just stuck waiting for a lucky drop or some new event :p

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls

Haha that's amazing considering most units use Elder Kais. Unless that's from awakening those SSB Gokus from the Christmas event. Those cleaned me of Supreme Kais and PHY awakening items.

Meneses

Haha that's amazing considering most units use Elder Kais. Unless that's from awakening those SSB Gokus from the Christmas event. Those cleaned me of Supreme Kais and PHY awakening items.

Yup, that's what did it. But even before that I had a lot fewer Supreme Kais than Elder Kais lol

You guys needed to take more risks. SA 10 my ssb goku agl by feeding him raw phy one with no awakening. Saved myself a lot of medals. I only failed 3 times out of 10 lol

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Finished LR Goku. Took 24 stones.

That dude takes a ridiculous amount of training items just like I heard. Took all my TEQ candy canes and all my Platinum shells, and those Candy Canes are the equivalent of 10 Zswords

Finished LR Goku. Took 24 stones.

That dude takes a ridiculous amount of training items just like I heard. Took all my TEQ candy canes and all my Platinum shells, and those Candy Canes are the equivalent of 10 Zswords

What did you use for training partners? Rs Z-Awakened to SR give a buttload of xp. Also be sure to not use any partners that are lvl 1, just uping them a little bit increases the xp significantly.

BrunoM

So at 525 days of f2p I think I have a couple good mono teams lol well at lest teq and str lol ..

Here's my main 3 teams
Teq
20170108_044048.png

Str
20170108_044137.png

Rainbow (my main team) (could add LR goku there nit sure if that would be best fit tho)
20170108_044242.png

yogloo

I think my perception of damage is screwed because I play too much gotenks team. If the damage is under 300k, it feels very weak.

denebj

Neo Member
Question about the best Mono TEQ in GLB,

I think I have all the good units in TEQ - unfortunately the only God lead missing is Gotenk lol

So here what I use :
- Gotenk Failure
- LR Goku
- TEQ Bardock
- TEQ Vegito

That's my core team then after that I thought :
- Buff BUU
- TEQ Cell
Or
- Whis
- Pikkon
Or
- TUR SSJ3 Vegeta
- TUR Beerus

Whis /Pikkon is a great combo - I cleared SSB Kaioken with that team.

What is considered the best Mono TEQ?

denebj

Neo Member
I think my perception of damage is screwed because I play too much gotenks team. If the damage is under 300k, it feels very weak.
Ahahahah I know what you mean, playing mono AGL with Kaioken, SSJ3 Goku, SSB Goku and Vegito at SA 10 you do at least 250k ahahahah That's is skewing your perception pretty good ahahah

BrunoM

Question about the best Mono TEQ in GLB,

I think I have all the good units in TEQ - unfortunately the only God lead missing is Gotenk lol

So here what I use :
- Gotenk Failure
- LR Goku
- TEQ Bardock
- TEQ Vegito

That's my core team then after that I thought :
- Buff BUU
- TEQ Cell
Or
- Whis
- Pikkon
Or
- TUR SSJ3 Vegeta
- TUR Beerus

Whis /Pikkon is a great combo - I cleared SSB Kaioken with that team.

What is considered the best Mono TEQ?

I would take SSJ3 Vegeta for the same reason I have him on my team I got Whis and Pikkon too and they were both in my tram for the SSB kio event .

Thing is all depends what you're doing I got there ssj gotenks because of it changing orbs it's passive out weights the damage that it doesn't do setting even more supers for the others ..

I habe TUR cell but don't run him for the links but he hits like a train .. so if anything in your case I'd go SSJ3 Vegeta and Beerus .

Making Beerus the odd one out on the links far but it makes up for it in raw power

And as for best overall teq team in global id say close to mine if only I could change my ssj gotenks for a Teq Vegito lol
And my SSJ3 Vegeta for the TUR ssj2 goku that will get the dokkan soon

Got majin vegeta too but the power ain't as high as the ones I got there but for my WT team he is there over any of these lol

MiTYH

Uggghhhh. I had 50 stones so I did a final pull to try to get ANY buus from this stupid banner. Got my third dupe of AGL SSJ Gohan. Dupe system will be yay, but for the most part I feel only despair. I JUST WANT A GODDAMN BUU

yogloo

Ahahahah I know what you mean, playing mono AGL with Kaioken, SSJ3 Goku, SSB Goku and Vegito at SA 10 you do at least 250k ahahahah That's is skewing your perception pretty good ahahah
I was dissappointed when I maxed out my Ssbkk and he does 400k damage. I was like "whatttt only 400k?" I got used to gotenks dealing 600-700k.
I actually managed to one hit phy broly in 21-1 with gotenks. Gotenks is insane.

I want Godtenks ;(.

Also again, is fat kai or PHY Angel Goku worth getting or should I buy the cheaper SSrs, sell em to Baba, and get Gohan & Nappa?

Angel Goku is decent for mono teams but nothing incredible, and certainly not near the level of Nappa or Gohan, who are decent stand-ins for god leads if you don't have them.

Welp nothing to do in Global again.

These dokkan fests always run a few days too long

I'm kinda glad though. It was gogogogo for almost 2 straight months. I can finally get my bearings.

I still need to up the SA of Cabba to 10, then I'll just grind to 150 stages. No way I'm doing 300. Then I can actually go gem hunting, which I've never done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom