• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoM

1 god tier
2 demi god tier
8 z tier
12 ss tier
17 s tier

Being F2p
I won't complain at all
But at 525 days it took a long time to get to it lol

Tier list looks pretty accurate from my experience.
I have been doing surprisingly well with cards considering I'm F2P and the account was opened in October. 1 God Tier and a ton of Z Tier.

Meneses

God: 3

Demi-god: 1 (might get two if I ever go insane and start farming LR Goku).

Z: 11

SS: 14 (two of them are the still un-awakened SS2 Gokus)

Not bad at all, but i'm definitely not F2P, unfortunately.

MisterMac

GLB Tier list seems useless because with Mono-Leads out cards that don't operate in their specific mono team are pretty much useless for Dokkan events and such.

I just use the Japanese Tier list and ignore the cards that aren't out yet. It's a more accurate way to feel bad about my collection.

RNG is a cunt. Either I'm in the first phase, SSJ Gotenks isn't up, and Buu decides to super on his 5th attack thus wasting my time. Or Gotenks is up during Buus STR phase and Buu goes first and supers. And I can't put him second because Buu has two attacks there. Goddamn.

Man. Sometimes I only need to use 1 usher and a senzus against Buu. other times I need to use both ushers, both babas, a Yama and a senzu... Anyways got 119 medals which is enough to DA Buutenks, Buucolo, and LR Android. I'm never gonna get Buuhan so no need to get another 77 medals.

MiTYH

Oh god I only just hit 180/300 stages. The grind is real, but I gotta get those free DS. I'd only be spending time grinding gems anyway...

How long will the AGL Saiyaman stay in the Baba store? IIRC I can buy those three starter SSRs and sell them for 10k points each, right?

Arrrammis

I got the 5 stones for 150 missions(10 stones total +1 per day), don't really feel like grinding out the rest. There's only so many times I can "train with"
(one-shot)
Goku before I go insane.

When I get the bonus today I'll have 5 stones. What I get with a single pull will determine if I drop money or not for a multi-pull. R or terribad SR no money drop.

Skii

Forgot global still rank the characters in that awful manner. The JP version's rankings are much better. They split it by type so you know what characters are best for your mono teams .

Forgot global still rank the characters in that awful manner. The JP version's rankings are much better. They split it by type so you know what characters are best for your mono teams .

Until Bluegito and Rose Black come out with their lead abilities its gonna stay like that.

I say its time to release more God leads but of the missing types of either Hero or Villain.

So we need a Hero INT, PHY and STR God Lead.

For Villains we need AGL and TEQ God Leads.

This will increase synergy and put back focus on Mono instead of just Super and Extreme teams.

Also I want a Hero thats exactly like Black Rose with the +3ki leader skill and +3ki passive with no restriction. That way Villians aren't the top team to go with.

Before all that we still need a INT Demi God

Tamanon

Banned
Holy hell, it's taking me a while to get all the GT Gokus. Still 2 more SA to get for him before I Dokkan him. I just want to do something else durnit!
Grind for Cabba

chrono01

Watch him be extreme damage with max Sa of 30.
He'll have Super Vegito's counter (only it'll be Attack All) and Gogeta's passive (Advantage to All-Types). In addition, his super, which he counters with, seals and stuns, as well as lowers the enemies' ATK and DEF.

BrunoM

He'll have Super Vegito's counter (only it'll be Attack All) and Gogeta's passive (Advantage to All-Types). In addition, his super, which he counters with, seals and stuns, as well as lowers the enemies' ATK and DEF.
I see Yo have found master roshi secret stash lol

Guys.....finally.....it's coming!....to JP.

https://jpn.dbz.space/news/000797

SSB Vegeta Dokkan time

Meanwhile on GLB...

gasha_top_banner_00196.png

The wait hurts sometimes. I ain't got time to play more than one mobile game xD

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Im such a fool.

Thought for the longest time like with every other gacha game that red > green > blue and int >/< psy. Took me until yesterday to realize dark is strong against green, i was wondering why my red unit would get hit so hard from GT Story Saga Boos special attack lol.

Im such a fool.

Thought for the longest time like with every other gacha game that red > green > blue and int >/< psy. Took me until yesterday to realize dark is strong against green, i was wondering why my red unit would get hit so hard from GT Story Saga Boos special attack lol.

Lol rip man. They should really put that in the tutorial. The cycle to the right of the screen tells you but they never specify.

AGL < TEQ < INT < PHY < STR < AGL and repeat cycle

Also AGL,TEQ,INT,PHY,STR <<<<<<<< Gogeta

Btw Villains do more damage to hero units and hero units do more damage to villain units. Neutral to the same typeing. You can reduce damage by blocking with the same type so if a hero attacks you, block with a hero.

The arrows when the damage numbers come up tells the effectiveness of the attack. Blue straight up arrow is optimal while red downwards is worst effectiveness. Usually a unawakened character vs a awakened character.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Lol rip man. They should really put that in the tutorial. The cycle to the right of the screen tells you but they never specify.

AGL < TEQ < INT < PHY < STR < AGL and repeat cycle

Also AGL,TEQ,INT,PHY,STR <<<<<<<< Gogeta

Btw Villains do more damage to hero units and hero units do more damage to villain units. Neutral to the same typeing. You can reduce damage by blocking with the same type so if a hero attacks you, block with a hero.

The arrows when the damage numbers come up tells the effectiveness of the attack. Blue straight up arrow is optimal while red downwards is worst effectiveness. Usually a unawakened character vs a awakened character.

Wow...first time i hear that Villians do more damage against Heros. And Gogeta is effective against everyone ? Also against AGL units ? Damn....

Meneses

New JP INT Vegeta's Super is great (well, mostly for people who watch DB Super).

The SSB Dokkans seem to be decent but not amazing?

Anyway, back to Global, it's kinda weird not having an announcement for any upcoming events, i was already used to having 50 billion things to do at all times. It is kinda nice not having to care about grinding, though.

Of course, since the Hero / Villain event is coming back this week we're going back to farming for (not guaranteed drop) dokkan medals... I have 2 Gokus to awaken, not looking forward to the grind... on the bright side, that might actually put me closer to that 300 stage mission... lol

I just got 2 Cabba in a drop :0

Are Awakening medals guaranteed for Cabba? I'm doing stage 2 and got 2,1,2 so far lol.

The drop rate for everything is pretty good, so no worries about super grinding for Cabba.

New JP INT Vegeta's Super is great (well, mostly for people who watch DB Super).

The SSB Dokkans seem to be decent but not amazing?

Anyway, back to Global, it's kinda weird not having an announcement for any upcoming events, i was already used to having 50 billion things to do at all times. It is kinda nice not having to care about grinding, though.

Of course, since the Hero / Villain event is coming back this week we're going back to farming for (not guaranteed drop) dokkan medals... I have 2 Gokus to awaken, not looking forward to the grind... on the bright side, that might actually put me closer to that 300 stage mission... lol

Yeah, I got PHY Piccolo during the X-Mas banner on top of having all three SSJ2 Gokus to dokkan, so this'll be fun. I'm at 250 missions already, so I'm not to worried about hitting that mark. xD

And nice SSB Vegeta rushdown super! Glad to see AGL SSB Veggie get them damn ki links finally! Gonna be even nicer with the AGL TUR SSB Goku.

From the reddits: https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...al_dokkan_twitter_account_just_posted_new_ur/

INT TUR SSB Vegeta
Leader: INT types HP and ATk and DEF 100%UP
Passive: Lowers ATK and DEF of Extreme type enemies by 20%, own ATK 100%UP
Super ATK - "The Pride of The Warrior Race": Immense damage, for 3 turns raise ATK
Links:
Super Saiyan (ATK +10%)
Saiyan Warrior Race (ATK +700)
Warrior Gods (ATK +1200)
Prodigies (ATK +700)
The Vegeta Family (Ki +1)
Prepared for Battle (Ki +2)
Fierce Battle (ATK +15%)

AGL TUR SSB Vegeta
Leader: All types ATK and DEF 30%UP
Passive: ATK and DEF 80%UP on Super ATK
Super ATK - "Big Bang Attack": Supreme damage
Links:
Super Saiyan
Warrior Gods
Prodigies
Super God Combat
Resurrection 'F'
Prepared for Battle
Fierce Battle

STR TUR SSB Vegeta
Leader: All types ATK and DEF 30%UP
Passive: ATK 100%UP on Super ATK
Super ATK - "Big Bang Attack": Supreme damage
Links:
Super Saiyan
Warrior Gods
Prodigies
Super God Combat
Resurrection 'F'
Prepared for Battle
Fierce Battle

PHY TUR SSB Vegeta
Leader: PHY types will get ATK 33%UP from every PHY orb obtained
Passive: Changes rainbow orbs to PHY orbs, ATK and DEF 20%UP
Super ATK - "God Final Flash": Supreme damage, rare change to stun
Links:
Super Saiyan
Warrior Gods
Prodigies
Super God Combat
Resurrection 'F'
Prepared for Battle
Fierce Battle

STR TUR SSB Vegeta basically becomes AGL TUR SSB Goku as well with his passive! And PHY can stun now!

Skii

And as expected, Vegeta has been shafted once again. Extremely disappointing dokkanfest.

No one in their right mind would spend on this banner with the next one being the 2 year anniversary.

Meneses

Guys, just had both Pilaf AND Launch show up within two tiles of each other and I managed to get both.

That's it, my Dokkan career might as well be over, RNG is gonna screw me over forever now.

rsniper59

Neo Member
Guys, just had both Pilaf AND Launch show up within two tiles of each other and I managed to get both.

That's it, my Dokkan career might as well be over, RNG is gonna screw me over forever now.

Congratulations on all the gems, and also apologies for all future bad RNG! I'm sure you'll make those gems count though!

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Buuhan was such a Brohan. After two stam bars wasted without a drop, seven dropped in a row and every single one raised his SA.

You guys needed to take more risks. SA 10 my ssb goku agl by feeding him raw phy one with no awakening. Saved myself a lot of medals. I only failed 3 times out of 10 lol

Took this advice and fed him my last 3 PHY SSB units...two stuck, so that's good enough for me.

I forgot how miserable farming the awakening medal stages is.

rsniper59

Neo Member
Alright, got the Awakening Medals for Super Strike AGL Vegeta and Fattenks down so far this week. Working on Jackie Chun now. I simultaneously love and hate that most SS strategy boils down to "have your other characters take hits and Gogeta do damage." The hardest part then is making a team cheap enough to afford the Gogeta SA10 friend...

At least I got to change that up to use my own Godtenks for doing damage against Vegeta! Yeah!

Side note: Godtenks is one of the most interesting characters to me, because it's actually best to not get a full SA meter with him, instead stopping one short for max damage. Any other characters like that?

Tamanon

Banned
Alright, got the Awakening Medals for Super Strike AGL Vegeta and Fattenks down so far this week. Working on Jackie Chun now. I simultaneously love and hate that most SS strategy boils down to "have your other characters take hits and Gogeta do damage." The hardest part then is making a team cheap enough to afford the Gogeta SA10 friend...

At least I got to change that up to use my own Godtenks for doing damage against Vegeta! Yeah!

Side note: Godtenks is one of the most interesting characters to me, because it's actually best to not get a full SA meter with him, instead stopping one short for max damage. Any other characters like that?

INT Ult Gohan is a bit like that, since he gets a Ki +4/+5 boost just from being at 7 or 8 ki to full with a super. So anything beyond that is just wasted on him. Godtenks is great because he also works great with SSJ3 Vegeta since that guy has NO good ki links.

yogloo

My lazy bastard team of I don't want to collect Ki but I want to Sa all the timeb
Int turles
Agl ssj goku baba shop
Teq gotenks
Phy broly
Int gohan
Teq ssj2 Angel goku or phy ssj2 kid goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom