• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

denebj

Neo Member
Finnally the Vegeta Dokkan !! I hope they do Whis after :O

I have the STR / AGL / PHY lol that's going to be a good grind.

Now I have the SSB Kaioken at SA10 and I have the AGL Goku SSB and AGL Vegeta SSB ....
That's a tough one , replace SSB Kaioken at SA10 for the SSB Pair that links great together ?? Huuum

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
SSB Vegeta rebirths are about exactly what everyone expected. Except that PHY increases defense and might stun.

I'd like a SSG dokkan fest pls

Skii

Finnally the Vegeta Dokkan !! I hope they do Whis after :O

I have the STR / AGL / PHY lol that's going to be a good grind.

Now I have the SSB Kaioken at SA10 and I have the AGL Goku SSB and AGL Vegeta SSB ....
That's a tough one , replace SSB Kaioken at SA10 for the SSB Pair that links great together ?? Huuum

You'd never want to swap SSBKK for the new Vegetas at all. He is far better than the AGL Vegeta in mono AGL and is definitely more suited to a heroes team than INT Vegeta.

The new Vegetas are only good for your mono teams if you don't have the ideal set up (like most of us) but the lack of links ensures that none of them will be optimal for mono set ups.

Got the 5 stones from 150 missions, did single pull, got R Mercenary Tao. Looooool not dropping any more money on this game if y'all can't even give me a SR, screw you BN :p.

Edit: For my mono AGL team should I choose SSJ2 Goku(The fruits of training), or SSB(A God Evolved)? I found the SSBKK mega hard so I don't think I'll be able to DA SSB yet...

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You'd never want to swap SSBKK for the new Vegetas at all. He is far better than the AGL Vegeta in mono AGL and is definitely more suited to a heroes team than INT Vegeta.

The new Vegetas are only good for your mono teams if you don't have the ideal set up (like most of us) but the lack of links ensures that none of them will be optimal for mono set ups.

He's asking to switch out SSBKK for the pair of AGL SSB Goku and AGL SSB Vegeta.

I think the answer is yes. Someone did the damage calc on AGL SSB Goku linked with a theoretical dokkanfest SSB Vegeta and Goku either gets real close to his SSBKK counterpart or surpasses it. Either way I think you're better off using this combo. AGL has been getting more RFW cards recently and you can make a case for a straight RFW based team than a SS or SS/RFW hybrid.

Skii

He's asking to switch out SSBKK for the pair of AGL SSB Goku and AGL SSB Vegeta.

I think the answer is yes. Someone did the damage calc on AGL SSB Goku linked with a theoretical dokkanfest SSB Vegeta and Goku either gets real close to his SSBKK counterpart or surpasses it. Either way I think you're better off using this combo. AGL has been getting more RFW cards recently and you can make a case for a straight RFW based team than a SS or SS/RFW hybrid.

But who else do you take out in the mono AGL team? You definitely need SV, Rose, Golden Frieza and Ultimate Gohan. Is he better than LR Androids?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Golden Freeza is kinda of redundant if you're running Double SV, he also doesn't provide any ki links. Gohan was already kinda getting pushed out even on SS teams with cards like Arale doing the same thing but better.

RFW would be more attack based since you couldn't run an Oceanus sealer and still provide him ki easily. I still think it's a good alt to an SS team. I mostly just dislike SSBKK's passive lol

Aiii

So not worth it
img_03022ws9z.png
Yep. Definitely never doing that again.

Talk about kaioken, I want to see the original kaioken card get a rebirth. That card was incredible back then.

Include the PHY one and I agree heavily.

SSB Vegeta rebirths are about exactly what everyone expected. Except that PHY increases defense and might stun.

I'd like a SSG dokkan fest pls

I would love an SSG Dokkan since I have all 3 now. Besides its about time they made a TEQ version of SSG too.

If you have SSB Goku AGL and SSB Vegeta AGL, you should put the 2 of them over SSBKK Goku in the team unless you know you can finish the opponent in less than 10 turns.

SSB Vegeta PHY stunning is a surprise but really welcome.

chrono01

Does GT Goku not grop from the Planet Imecka fight? I've been farming that one in-particular for the last few days, and the only drops I have are the guaranteed ones I got from Normal/Very Hard. :(

Tamanon

Banned
Does GT Goku not grop from the Planet Imecka fight? I've been farming that one in-particular for the last few days, and the only drops I have are the guaranteed ones I got from Normal/Very Hard. :(

He does drop from that fight(stage 2 I believe). Just sometimes(a lot) he doesn't.

Oh damn, rising dragon carnival soon. I dunno whether I should pull cause I'm paranoid that it's gonna be a dupe of the ones I DO have. And then it'd be a waste of 50 stones as usual.

denebj

Neo Member

Yeah I think I would keep the SSBKK just because if you use the pair SSB Vegeta / Goku then you are floating Vegito so that's not ideal.
Plus having SSBKK at SA 10 I will always out damage that pair. (They are both at SA 2 I think).

But it is a good point though the mono AGL is shifting toward RFW. Maybe I will start using them when the event are so long that his passive runs out.
But they need to stop making them longer and longer, if it take you 15 min to do a battle and you have to repeat that like 30 times to get all the medals for everybody, this is going to be a real pain in the arse.

One think for sure is I do not think I will pull on the Arale cards, those are so not attractive to me :-/

Regarding the SSBs, I have them all as well but there are still really good, there is no way they do a dokkanfest of them just yet !! Bardock and Whis needs one badly though , I could see that being next !

chrono01

He does drop from that fight(stage 2 I believe). Just sometimes(a lot) he doesn't.
Thanks, I guess I'll keep at it.

I grinded General Rilldo easily (he dropped basically every run for me), so I was curious whether GT Goku dropped or not given my experiences. It seems I was just unlucky.

What is the worst SSR to pull at this point? Looking at all the B tier SSRs there is so many candidates.

Of course you have to take out all the free ones and Baba shop ones and the ones that Dokkan from SR cause they don't count.

I'd give it to PHY SSJ Vegeta or STR SSJ Bardock, AGL SSJ2 Vegeta also gets a nod.

Of course with Majuub being great now and GT SSJ Goku its not a surprise if the units I mentioned get major buffs, especially Bardock who has been dying for one.

Funny how Bardock has an SSJ version of himself for every type and only the AGL is SR and the INT one is WT exclusive.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
INT Golden Freeza is actually pretty decent filler on Mono INT

That 60% DEF he gets on his passive in addition to the 140% from lead skills is worth noting

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Those at least have a use. Since they have a team cost of 1 they can act as a body for Super Strikes.

There are already better SSJ Gokus than that one,2 of which are free and one of those 2 are even AGL type

Ashodin

Finally beat fucking Buuhan, time to get medals. I've got a stunner team that GIVES THEM THE STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD

anigif_enhanced-6272-1433355582-2.gif

Skii

Well the people on reddit have finally managed to deconstruct what the pull animations mean for your chances to pull an SSR.

We all know that rainbow+no SSJ and SSJ3 mean guaranteed SSR but as many have guessed, 5 pods and/or satan on the left have a significantly increased chance of there being an SSR.

Here's the post, Someone also applied it to multis in the comments.

BrunoM

So as many of you know I'm f2p and been around sense day one between missing days I'm at 525 days lol ..

Any ways long story short always try 2 to 3 singles in every banner (save for the big ones)
Was gonna so a single on the new banner pressed the buuhan one by mistake had enough time to back out but said fuck it let's see maybe now ...

Hercule on the left rainbow text SSJ2 and here he is
20170111_034312.png

Time to farm another 10 buuhan for the SA and 77 medals

2 god tier
2 demi god tier
8 z tier
12 ss tier
17 s tier

Not bad for f2p

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Never summoned on a Double Rate banner so I said screw it and did a single.

It's fucking Champa ready to take up space in my box for all eternity, great I'd rather I pulled an SR and the 500 baba points that come from getting rid of it

Meneses

Did 3 singles on the banner to scratch the itch, got Gohan which is what I wanted, so cool.

Then got greedy and went after AGL Goku, did 3 more pulls, got PHY goku dupe lol

Don't get greedy guys.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Never summoned on a Double Rate banner so I said screw it and did a single.

It's fucking Champa ready to take up space in my box for all eternity, great I'd rather I pulled an SR and the 500 baba points that come from getting rid of it

Baba the Champa and he'll get a Dokkan event during the next arc.

slash3584

Not falling for it you spies!

Did a single on the DR banner and got a shitty SR Frieza, so no more summons until (DB Super spoilers)
SSB Vegito and Rose banners

This is gonna be killer considering the drop rate of the medals. Gotta do all three SSJ2s and Piccolo, on top of trying to farm Whis as well. At least that'll get me to 300 pretty easily. xD

MiTYH

Anyone else stuck getting 300 clears for the DS? I've been at 99% for well more than 3 wins now. Very concerned here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom