• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flambe

New banner, lots of buzz around this Gotenks, he good to pull for or save stones? My box should be on last pageish still.

Side note, after I awakened Majin Vegeta I went and did that old Teq SSJ2 Goku as well.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Since the wt cards have such a high rate and they're practically useless to me the gssr is almost an afterthought to me now. It's only slightly better than the Dragon ball banner as far as I'm concerned.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Since the wt cards have such a high rate and they're practically useless to me the gssr is almost an afterthought to me now. It's only slightly better than the Dragon ball banner as far as I'm concerned.
I wanted to SA up my Bulmas, but I only got 4 STR Bulmas. :/

How many points do you have in total? Just wondering since I want to chill a fair bit on the next one as I'll be overseas on work trips.

30.5 million. Though I did stick to x7 to get my 20 wins easy so that cost me a few million lol. I have 50 wins in total with a 40 streak since i lost my original at 10.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I guess a lot of people stopped when they finished all the missions? I did one more WT after the last stone mission and this morning my rank barely moved. I think I if I play casually today I'll hit under 10k rank.

Is x20 difficulty really a x20 multiplier in points or is the difference between that an x10 not that large? Just seeing a lot of people saying they're not doing x20.

I guess a lot of people stopped when they finished all the missions? I did one more WT after the last stone mission and this morning my rank barely moved. I think I if I play casually today I'll hit under 10k rank.

Is x20 difficulty really a x20 multiplier in points or is the difference between that an x10 not that large? Just seeing a lot of people saying they're not doing x20.

It's points and difficulty. If you don't have the right setup (i.e. nuke), it's a super slogfest due to the item usage and higher damage output and health and not worth the time sink.

So is x20 actually giving double the point modifier of x10?

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...b_guide_updated_wt_and_what_you_need_to_know/

Enthusiasm Bonus multiplier is only applied to the "Enthusiasm Bonus" of each stage, and not to the total amount of points collected in a stage. The win streak multiplier is also only applied to the win streak bonus that you get in the finals. It is not applied over the total amount of points collected in a stage.

MiTYH

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..... lost again on a streak, at 10x!! Screw 5-day tournaments, the new format isn't terrible but this just drags on and on. Bring on LR Androids

Had to change my team to get a different team cost. Had to keep using ushers and senzus because I kept getting the TEQ team from hell. Like three people with that set up...Worst is when all three are in preliminary

Edit: speaking of team cost how big of an influence does it have on points gained? Roughly how many more points would I get in a full round of WT if the team cost was like 30 more?

Last night i learned that mono AGL team is significantly easier in x15 than it is in x20. Cuts my prelim time in half. I'll be doing that from now on because x20 is just the worst if you don't have a nuke team.

denebj

Neo Member
PHY SSJ Gotenks going to get a dokkan hooray

Rhhaaa that's great !!! I have him SA to 10 with the INT/TEQ gotenk and have 3 Dupes of him !!

Currently I am around 41M ranked 1500. That should be good enough. I rank 2 in the local with the first at 48M and the 3 at 35M lol
After that it goes down to like 25M so that's pretty cool.

I am pumped that they did not remove Gotenk :) I have another chance of pulling him !

So do Gotenks Failure A and B have equal rates of spawning? I'm trying to farm B to use him on the Pikkon super strike next week but I've done the mission 15 times today and he's only appeared once. Bad luck?

I really hope the tournaments go back down to 4 days after this one. I've been pretty much locked in to where I'm going to finish since Saturday. Used maybe 3 stones for stamina regen the last 2 days and I'm sitting at about 4300 overall and #2 local. Only about 4 million away from local #1, but the extra copy of Piccolo and extra DB ticket are not nearly enough motivation to grind for the top. Plus I'm up on #4 by 14 million, so I'm solidly on track to get Piccolo to LR in 2 tournaments.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Lost my 20 round streak because I was testing a different setup and thought SSBKK would OHKO a teq unit. Bleh. Will be rough if I want to crack and maintain 10k rank, currently at rank 1080.

On the brightside, I found a setup that works well with my team. Swapped out my senzu bean for the bulma that gives +20% atk/def for 3 rounds. Speeds things up a bit - RNG was on my side and SV/Gogeta/Broly wiped 5 units on x20 in a turn.

I'm clearly starving for a nuke setup.

Meneses

I'm around 14k, would probably have been well under 10k if I had done the first 20 wins on x20 (I was afraid of it and it's really not that hard when nuking).

I'm definitely gonna start later next time, i've been stuck at 11 in my local pool for ages.

The problem with starting early or late is that its still 300 people and there can be a high chance at least 10 of them are hardcore no matter how late you start.

For all you know they had the same idea and now you guys all struggle to keep top 10 lol.

I'm satisfied staying in the top 10. Now to stay within top 5k.

LNBL

Ahhhhh finally done with the 20 streak -_- pulled PHY Kaioken goku from the GSSR.

6g2E6rl.jpg

Just finished 20 streak, only used natural stamina. 3 GSSRs were GT Vegeta (trash), Saiyan suit Goku (trash) and AGL ssj Xeno Trunks (not trash but not good either). This banner is bad!

God the ranking is getting annoying. These 5k players are all hardcore. 5k is gonna end up being 40mil or more so I guess I'll have to go for that amount of points.

Hahaha i wish it was like that. Think spot 3 is not possible anymore, unless I farm 5 million points.. kinda burned out at the moment. Hoping i can stay in the 5k bracket, but that might be difficult without playing more.

I'm stopping at 10mill for the GSSR. The 10 DS is great and all, but I can't be assed. My local ranking is 49 and I currently have 9.2mill points. 3rd place for me has 36mill, second is 39mill and 1st is 77mill. You woulda benefited more in my local lolol.

edit: fuck this rng...used two ushers, a senzu, a baba, and a yama on final and it's only x15.

edit edit: unfuckingbelivable all items used and I just barely survived. Because SV decided to pop up third the first time we fight. Rounds run out, SV pops up third, rounds run out, SV pops up last. Couldn't get a SV from the friend or guest list, and enemy is all AGL with SV so fuck me sideways.

LNBL

I'm stopping at 10mill for the GSSR. The 10 DS is great and all, but I can't be assed. My local ranking is 49 and I currently have 9.2mill points. 3rd place for me has 36mill, second is 39mill and 1st is 77mill. You woulda benefited more in my local lolol.
Haha yea I would've. I even started like half a day late, oh well.

I'm thinking that with 9 million difference between my rank and the current 10000 ranking, i should be safe for a GSSR and the WT Goku.

Ashodin

Man I just want 20 consecutive wins. Going to grind heavily tonight. Can't wait for the new banners, I got the sale stones because 64 for 16.99 is a damn good deal

denebj

Neo Member
Hahaha i wish it was like that. Think spot 3 is not possible anymore, unless I farm 5 million points.. kinda burned out at the moment. Hoping i can stay in the 5k bracket, but that might be difficult without playing more.

Holy cow !! You are in my group ahahah I am the ranked 2 ahahahah

Too much grind to get on the top 1 lol

I am steady at 48M, costing around 1500. Should be good for the top 2500.

LNBL

Holy cow !! You are in my group ahahah I am the ranked 2 ahahahah

Too much grind to get on the top 1 lol

I am steady at 48M, costing around 1500. Should be good for the top 2500.

Haha! this is awesome, what are the chances of that happening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom