• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying my best not to think about how many more I need but I've got to get them for the droids, Godtenks and I think I also have a version of Trunks that can be awakened. Then I've got GF to farm for the droids plus 35 more to reawaken my AGL GF when the dupe system is implemented since I got a second one with Godtenks.

EDIT: God damn it I've got both that Trunks and Goten to awaken.

I've actually been wondering if it works out better to reverse the awakening on my GF or just raise the other GF to his level since its going to take 35 medals either way. I don't know if I'd need the extra elder kai for re-awakening though or the cost of the process yet.

Wait, if you Undokkan, you have to pay the medals again to re-dokkan?

Vegito vs GF was a failure though its my fault for not taking Murasaki to seal the super.

I might run GF lead with friend Godtenks to see how TEQ goes for the battle lol.

Couldn't resist...did a few single pulls on the GF banner
R Sorbet
SR INT Vegeta
SSR Beerus(Dupe and my first one is DAed already...)
SR INT Trunks(SA 8, just 2 more and I can DA him :p)

SnakeEyes

Banned
Wait, if you Undokkan, you have to pay the medals again to re-dokkan?
Nah, there's two items as part of the Dupe system - a Rewind time item and a Fast-Forward time item, that allows you to Rewind to use the dupes, and then once done you can Fast-Forward them back to their dokkaned state.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

O god WutFace

Nah, there's two items as part of the Dupe system - a Rewind time item and a Fast-Forward time item, that allows you to Rewind to use the dupes, and then once done you can Fast-Forward them back to their dokkaned state.

Ahhh okay neat. Are they mega-rare or what?

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Bless thy RNGeus

Oh nice, that's pretty handy. I think I'll just use the free one on GF and leave the other (AGL SSJ Goku) since that gem cost doesn't seem worth the price.

Tried the GF + Godtenks combo. Would have worked if I didn't screw up a turn and look away. Oh well just gonna stick to Buuhan to avoid item usage and energy.

Have to farm Piccolo medals and Whis once I'm done with Freiza medals and Cell medals for LR Androids.

By the way does anyone know how far we are from that ticket system for every 50 stones used? I'm kinda banking on that to bulk up my TEQ options with any luck.

Also what is Godtenks' advantage? I know SV it's the counter, Broly is double super, Buuhan has health regen, is Godtenks just the 100% bonus on super attacks?

My self-control sucks. Did three more pulls and got Rs. Someone take my DS I can't be trusted with them :(

I'm terrified of pulling now. My last 3 have all had Dokkan Exclusives. Perhaps I'm being repaid for my army of Champa's that never ended with SSBKK in my roster.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
By the way does anyone know how far we are from that ticket system for every 50 stones used? I'm kinda banking on that to bulk up my TEQ options with any luck.

Also what is Godtenks' advantage? I know SV it's the counter, Broly is double super, Buuhan has health regen, is Godtenks just the 100% bonus on super attacks?
Around 2.5 months

Gotenks shtick is Piccolo being in his Super. :p

I'm terrified of pulling now. My last 3 have all had Dokkan Exclusives. Perhaps I'm being repaid for my army of Champa's that never ended with SSBKK in my roster.
Ihy. I get nothing but Rs ;(.

Anyways I'm an idiot. I DAed my Androids because I forgot about the dupe system. With the reversal thing can you got x2 back then x2 forward?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

Gotenks has different supers at 9, 11, and 12 ki. You want the 11ki one more often than not.

Around 2.5 months

Gotenks shtick is Piccolo being in his Super. :p

Nice! Getting closer finally. Pity about Godtenks though, I'm still jealous of that Buuhan regen.

Ihy. I get nothing but Rs ;(.

Anyways I'm an idiot. I DAed my Androids because I forgot about the dupe system. With the reversal thing can you got x2 back then x2 forward?

fwiw I had about 600 stones of trash with maybe 2-3 units that would ever get any use. I've noticed as well when I get trash pulls, repeating them just brings more trash. I had this with the androids where I got 5 in 20 pulls then wasted 50 pulls with nothing. After that I backed out and loaded again and got the last 5 in around 20 more pulls. It's like it locks you into certain pools once you start pulling.

Could just be bad luck, but I've noticed it numerous times now.

Gotenks has different supers at 9, 11, and 12 ki. You want the 11ki one more often than not.

Oh, that's an interesting skill. Going to have to pay a bit of extra attention when using him then.

patochaos

Neo Member
Hey guys

Just returned to this after months of not playing.

I really have no idea what I-m doing, and the more I learn the more Im starting to realize I might have to drop all this and reroll?

What do you think?

dokkan.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hey guys

Just returned to this after months of not playing.

I really have no idea what I-m doing, and the more I learn the more Im starting to realize I might have to drop all this and reroll?

What do you think?

There isn't really anything worth keeping in those pics. I don't know if there is anything you should be rolling for with current banners, but in general yeah you should be rerolling a new account for a meta SSR lead.

There isn't really anything worth keeping in those pics. I don't know if there is anything you should be rolling for with current banners, but in general yeah you should be rerolling a new account for a meta SSR lead.

Godtenks is probably the best card on the banners. I guess reroll for him would be the best choice since he's the only god lead available.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Godtenks is probably the best card on the banners. I guess reroll for him would be the best choice since he's the only god lead available.

I would even consider waiting a few weeks because the SS Blue Vegito should be coming before too long, and him being the Super lead makes him one of the best units in the game. I'm not sure how far away he is though. AFAIK The STR banner with Omega Shenron is next, and SSB Vegito is after that?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Buuhan for Godtenks SUCKS! 0/10 will never use again.

Not impressed >:p

Bad luck?

bSfSsbKl.png

But the real mvp is the Piccolo from the local ranking prize from the World Tournament. Not only is his attack not reduced against Gotenks, it's even doubled.

FNRNL2k.png

Against all his forms, including STR.

g3CBuK1.png

Only at SA1, didn't even level him up proper.

piClkRg.png

He also works as an amazing tank. Was taking hits for only 3k dmg from STR Gotenks.

Bad luck?

But the real mvp is the Piccolo from the local ranking prize from the World Tournament. Not only is his attack not reduced against Gotenks, it's even doubled.

Against all his forms, including STR.

Only at SA1, didn't even level him up proper.

He also works as an amazing tank. Was taking hits for only 3k dmg from STR Gotenks.

Yeh Piccolo and Buu deal extra damage to Gotenks in all forms. But damn, maybe I'll replace AGL Buu with that Piccolo. Yeh probably, double SV generally works well for me so I'll stay with that lol.
Edit: I DAed my Piccolo already so he'd probably be slightly better :0

THIS SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW

Damn, I thought I had it bad. But that Also, use the quotes when posting pictures so it doesn't become a gargantuan photo :p. BTW Sorbet is actually good, he seals supers and has a low cost, very good for Super Strike events.

Nice! Getting closer finally. Pity about Godtenks though, I'm still jealous of that Buuhan regen.

fwiw I had about 600 stones of trash with maybe 2-3 units that would ever get any use. I've noticed as well when I get trash pulls, repeating them just brings more trash. I had this with the androids where I got 5 in 20 pulls then wasted 50 pulls with nothing. After that I backed out and loaded again and got the last 5 in around 20 more pulls. It's like it locks you into certain pools once you start pulling.

Could just be bad luck, but I've noticed it numerous times now.

Oh, that's an interesting skill. Going to have to pay a bit of extra attention when using him then.

O shit, yeh I never used that many stones. I generally stop after like 3 multis(unless I REALLY want a card like I did with SV)

Edit: ughhhh. Bought stones and did a multi pull(I KNOW ROSE BANNER BUT TGATD TEN MILLIBIUMS AWAY!) I got SR TEQ Beerus twice so I need 1 more for SA10. I got a couple DAing Trunks so I need 1 more for SA 10. I got a DAing Goten SO I NEED 1 MORE FOR SA 10!

RNG is weird...Doing Godtenks and he SSJ3. He goes first and immediately supers. So I have to use Baba. Then I'm an idiot and don't heal before GF is up and I have less than 50% health so I gotta usher since all three units are AGL. But then he goes SSJ3>SSJ>Regular>SSJ. That has never happened to me before :0

If you're done farming stuff, might as well grab some extra AGL Whis cards from the Evil Powers Strike Back event for the eventual ability system.

Skii

I don't even see how that Super 2 stage 2 fight would be remotely possible unless you got insane lucky with Ki tiles, stuns and Super seals...

Someone beat it with a mono villain team. Seems impossible otherwise. Villain team is just pound for pound the best in the game at the moment. Would've been quite funny to have said that when Super Vegito was released in JP.

Lagamorph

Just found out the World Tournament INT Piccolo gets a pretty nice LR awakening.

I barely put any effort into this tournament so didn't get him, if I'd known about that though I probably would've tried harder. Blegh.

Can anyone suggest what TEQ units are worth trying to get any use from here?

i2nICs4.jpg

I'm trying to work out what to use with Godtenks but my options aren't great. Would it be worth awakening either the Goten or Beerus?

I would even consider waiting a few weeks because the SS Blue Vegito should be coming before too long, and him being the Super lead makes him one of the best units in the game. I'm not sure how far away he is though. AFAIK The STR banner with Omega Shenron is next, and SSB Vegito is after that?

Wait is SSB a rainbow lead? That would be pretty handy to have.

MisterMac

Can anyone suggest what TEQ units are worth trying to get any use from here?

i2nICs4.jpg

I'm trying to work out what to use with Godtenks but my options aren't great. Would it be worth awakening either the Goten or Beerus

Wait is SSB a rainbow lead? That would be pretty handy to have.

For SRs I trash most everything. I'd keep Bunny Bulma, Pan, Gohan GT, Jaco and Cabba if you want his dokkan awakened form. Goten is worth awakening, Beerus IMO is not unless he was base SRR and will awaken as. TUR who can go to level 120. If he's base SR I would sacrifice his soul to baba

Vegito Blue's leader skill is Super Type Ki+3 all stats +50%

Super Saiyan Rage Future Trunks is Super Type Ki +1 and all stats +70%

Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black is Extreme type Ki+3 all stats +50%

For SRs I trash most everything. I'd keep Bunny Bulma, Pan, Gohan GT, Jaco and Cabba if you want his dokkan awakened form. Goten is worth awakening, Beerus IMO is not unless he was base SRR and will awaken as. TUR who can go to level 120. If he's base SR I would sacrifice his soul to baba

Vegito Blue's leader skill is Super Type Ki+3 all stats +50%

Super Saiyan Rage Future Trunks is Super Type Ki +1 and all stats +70%

Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black is Extreme type Ki+3 all stats +50%

Ah thanks. Yeah it's the SR Beerus. He also has a DA but I'm guessing he'd be of little use. It's a real shame how bare my TEQ team is when my AGL team is a flood of PFB/OIAF characters. I wonder if this Godtenks is going to end up being more of an addition to slot into my rainbow/AGL mono rather than lead a team himself.

Guess I shall save up and hope to get SSB Vegito then. As much as I'd love Rose the only two Dokkan Exclusives I have are Cell and Janemba, and even then the villains don't seem to link anywhere near as well as the heroes do.

MisterMac

Ah thanks. Yeah it's the SR Beerus. He also has a DA but I'm guessing he'd be of little use. It's a real shame how bare my TEQ team is when my AGL team is a flood of PFB/OIAF characters. I wonder if this Godtenks is going to end up being more of an addition to slot into my rainbow/AGL mono rather than lead a team himself.

Guess I shall save up and hope to get SSB Vegito then. As much as I'd love Rose the only two Dokkan Exclusives I have are Cell and Janemba, and even then the villains don't seem to link anywhere near as well as the heroes do.

Rosé is amazing in mono-AGL too, which is a kick in the face because Vegito Blue and Rosé drop the same day on separate banners. He works well with the LR Androids.

The villains link pretty well, Fear and Faith is pretty common and Dismal Future is on Merged Zamasu and the Androids. It's really all about that Big Bad Bosses link though.

I'm in the same boat, my only villain of Note is Janemba. But I desperately need AGL units and
Buuhan is on the Rosé banner so that's my hope.

Depending on how eager you are to spend stones the Super Saiyan Rage Future Trunks banner should drop a month or so after Vegito Blue and have both of them.

Tried Gotenks stage with Buuhan friend and Gogeta lead, no dice. Tried it with mono agi with SV friend and Saiyaman lead, also no dice. I just need those dang god leaders I guess.

Rosé is amazing in mono-AGL too, which is a kick in the face because Vegito Blue and Rosé drop the same day on separate banners. He works well with the LR Androids.

The villains link pretty well, Fear and Faith is pretty common and Dismal Future is on Merged Zamasu and the Androids. It's really all about that Big Bad Bosses link though.

I'm in the same boat, my only villain of Note is Janemba. But I desperately need AGL units and
Buuhan is on the Rosé banner so that's my hope.

Depending on how eager you are to spend stones the Super Saiyan Rage Future Trunks banner should drop a month or so after Vegito Blue and have both of them.

At this point it's more a matter of when I'll see the stone count hit 50 again. This account is pretty drained and I never drop cash on gacha games so I'll probably be waiting it out for the bigger banner with them both on it.

By the way what's up with this Beerus fight? I took SSG Goku which it says has a skill that weakens him but he's still taking basically no damage. Does it work like a link instead where I need someone like Whis with him to trigger it? It's just a little confusing the way it was worded. Luckily between double SV, Janemba and AGL GF he's pretty incapable of doing damage but it's such a slog without the damage increase.

By the way what's up with this Beerus fight? I took SSG Goku which it says has a skill that weakens him but he's still taking basically no damage. Does it work like a link instead where I need someone like Whis with him to trigger it? It's just a little confusing the way it was worded. Luckily between double SV, Janemba and AGL GF he's pretty incapable of doing damage but it's such a slog without the damage increase.

It works on its own. My INT Godku hits for like 150-250k depending on the circumstances.

Ashodin

Is AGL best for Gotenks? I want to farm up the medals for PHY Gotenks ahead of time.

I mean he's in STR mode nearly ALL the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom