• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

denebj

Neo Member
Huuuum so apparently you can also pick a new God... Like SV, Buuhan, omega.
I am surprised by that... I wonder if they do that because the SSJ4 are going to break the meta pretty bad.
2 banners, vegeta and goku.
Will they shaft vegeta? Ahahahah

I am tempting to actually not pull at all on the omega banner if you can pick one of those during the 2 year anniversary, why would I waste my stone?

Kakaroach

You can pick a new god leader? That is nuts man. Probably means SS4 is gonna be mad broken. Just wanna know what the leader ability is gonna be.

I want to see some crazy bullshit like +3 ki to all of whatever group and all characters get counterattack or 80% less damage taken when >70% health or some other nonsense.

MisterMac

I have two Japanese accounts I've been collecting the free stones on for the last week plus the Japanese version of the auto reroller set up. When the new meta brokenness drops I'm getting in on the ground floor and benefiting from that Japanese stone rain

Dokkan Battle |OT| Don't Stop Rerollin'

Alternatively... Dokkan Battle |OT2| Rerollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'

giphy.gif

BTW, OT2s stay in the community section right? Or do they go back into the normal ether to get placed back into community again?

MisterMac

My goal for my transition to playing Japan is to get a reroll account with SSJ4 Vegeta and Goku. Then use the Super Dokkan Select and the Dokkan Select to get Buuhan and INT Ult Gohan and call it a winner

Skii

I think it's because content is getting a lot harder that they want to make sure everyone has at least one god lead. It would be impossible to do this boss rush modes without god leads and I imagine there will be future events like this.

I'm really hoping that SSJ4 are at best just dual type leaders rather than rainbows or something even more ridiculous.

If the SSJ4 break the game in a way that they make content tailored to them I'ma quit. Which would suck considering how much I've dropped on this but whatever.
Also I hate those ki spaces, it's like it chooses the support unit or the units with great links already and don't really need it. Five app closes still not the one I need...

Beerus and Godtenks are finished. Now onto GF whom I'm not looking forward to since it's a shitty design fight. Did people do mono-agl?

What if SSJ4 has a 100% to stun all enemies for three turns :0

If the SSJ4 break the game in a way that they make content tailored to them I'ma quit. Which would suck considering how much I've dropped on this but whatever.
Also I hate those ki spaces, it's like it chooses the support unit or the units with great links already and don't really need it. Five app closes still not the one I need...

Beerus and Godtenks are finished. Now onto GF whom I'm not looking forward to since it's a shitty design fight. Did people do mono-agl?

Mono AGL worked pretty fine for me. Best to take a blocker or two though, preferably one that eats supers too. I had Gogeta in there as well to speed up the process though.

You'll be back. Here is my suggestion for OT title

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Find those Dragon Stones!

You'll be back. Here is my suggestion for OT title

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Find those Dragon Stones!

Nahhhh. If they make my SV useless, screw em :p.

Mono AGL worked pretty fine for me. Best to take a blocker or two though, preferably one that eats supers too. I had Gogeta in there as well to speed up the process though.

oki, I might use the same team I did for Godtenks.

Early/mid Feb is when we are supposed to get the Rose Black dokkan fest right? Do we have an exact date yet?

And to quote myself from the other day:
96 multi pulls.

960 cards pulled.

Three Android 17 + 18s.

What the ffffffffffffffffffff
I just pulled on my second account on my tablet I don't care as much about. 68 multi pulls. 8 Android 17/18s. I love that ratio but come on. Why not on my main?

Skii

Hope they add in SSJ4 Broly and Gohan eventually.

Yeah they'll definitely introduce them some day. Even thinking about it now, there's not much they could do for 3 year anniversary as all big events in DBZ/GT are now covered. Maybe they'll just bank on the yearly big event in Super to milk for the anniversaries.

Anyway, global people should be saving stones for Rose+BV and then save stones for 2 year. That's what I'm doing. My global will definitely end up better than my JP lol.

Tamanon

Banned
Man, they're going to have a ton of stuff to put in Dokkan with this being a Universe tournament arc.

I wonder when we're going to get an OG Dragonball Dokkan event. where "The Incredible Adventure" will be a required link.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Yeah they'll definitely introduce them some day. Even thinking about it now, there's not much they could do for 3 year anniversary as all big events in DBZ/GT are now covered. Maybe they'll just bank on the yearly big event in Super to milk for the anniversaries.

Anyway, global people should be saving stones for Rose+BV and then save stones for 2 year. That's what I'm doing. My global will definitely end up better than my JP lol.
I'm pretty happy with just keeping a Japanese account. Here's what I've managed to collect so far: http://imgur.com/a/y4Pfg

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm pretty happy with just keeping a Japanese account. Here's what I've managed to collect so far: http://m.imgur.com/hODiX8F,xL9cZ9i,3WpVnQe,qSA8kxE,crZuYea,GYOMXKs

Japan is definitely the way to go, pulls are better. Celebrations and special events are consistently better, and of course you get cool content months earlier, the game is much more fun with the additions of the last months.

Also, with Buuhan coming on the Dokkan Select banner, I will finally have all the god leads plus whatever I pull on the SSJ4 banner with my 300+ f2p stones. Here are my current teams (with chars I am levelling)...

jesus that Tien/Krillin (?) fusion looks like a fucking nightmare abomination

I've tried to get a JP account going on several emulators, several times, but I can never get it to work. I said fuck it, at this point I don't wanna switch anyway. I can't fathom starting from scratch again, even with better cards. I just hope global eventually gets some good shit too

Skii

I'm pretty happy with just keeping a Japanese account. Here's what I've managed to collect so far: http://m.imgur.com/hODiX8F,xL9cZ9i,3WpVnQe,qSA8kxE,crZuYea,GYOMXKs

That account is really coming along nicely. I think you'd benefit most from getting Super Vegito on the 2nd select dokkanfest. You have some really nice hero and AGL units. Your line up could be something like this: BV, SV, Gohan SSJ2, Ultimate Gohan, SSB Goku and Gogeta or something similar. You should definitely get on dokkaning all of those, especially SSJ2 Gohan! I still haven't pulled that one :(

Japan is definitely the way to go, pulls are better. Celebrations and special events are consistently better, and of course you get cool content months earlier, the game is much more fun with the additions of the last months.

Also, with Buuhan coming on the Dokkan Select banner, I will finally have all the god leads plus whatever I pull on the SSJ4 banner with my 300+ f2p stones. Here are my current teams (with chars I am levelling)...

You have been extraordinarily lucky. I've never seen someone consistently pull the banner card like you have. Like your account absolutely shits on mine and I've put a lot of money into my account lol.

I think it's Tien/Yamcha

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

Oh whoops, the link I posted was incomplete, fixed with the correct one: http://imgur.com/a/y4Pfg

Your collection is pretty good though! I recently got that PHY Blue Vegito that I still need to upgrade.

That account is really coming along nicely. I think you'd benefit most from getting Super Vegito on the 2nd select dokkanfest. You have some really nice hero and AGL units. Your line up could be something like this: BV, SV, Gohan SSJ2, Ultimate Gohan, SSB Goku and Gogeta or something similar. You should definitely get on dokkaning all of those, especially SSJ2 Gohan! I still haven't pulled that one :(

You have been extraordinarily lucky. I've never seen someone consistently pull the banner card like you have. Like your account absolutely shits on mine and I've put a lot of money into my account lol.

I think it's Tien/Yamcha

I've been trying so hard to get Super Vegito but man... no dice so far. And yeah I recently pulled that SSJ2 Gohan the same week they added the Awakened version but I haven't farmed enough medals yet. Soon!

Skii

I've been trying so hard to get Super Vegito but man... no dice so far. And yeah I recently pulled that SSJ2 Gohan the same week they added the Awakened version but I haven't farmed enough medals yet. Soon!

Yeah, you should be able to get him soon. The second select dokkanfest is supposed to be exactly like the first one but it will use a blue stone instead of the red one where you can redeem one of the true mono god leads. I think that comes out the same time the SSJ4 banner does. I got Ultimate Gohan with the god dragon stone because Gohan is bae obv. Will probably get Buuhan with the second one as I need only him and Rose for my villains team.

I've tried to get a JP account going on several emulators, several times, but I can never get it to work. I said fuck it, at this point I don't wanna switch anyway. I can't fathom starting from scratch again, even with better cards. I just hope global eventually gets some good shit too

Yeh it's Tien/Yamcha since the height difference between Tien & Krillin would be too great for them to fuse.

Just beat GF again but had to use a Senzu & Baba :(. Didn't need ushers for final phase though so :0. I'm not looking forward to doing that 3 more times to DA my AGL GF and ELEVEN MORE GODDAMN TIMES FOR LR ANDROIDS ughhhh. I wish there was like a % chance that it drops 14 medals or something.

By the way does anyone remember what step 13/17 was on the introductory missions? Made another JPN account and I can't for the life of me work out what it's asking. It looks like it wants me to max out the R TEQ Goku in training which I've just done, but nothing happened.

Tamanon

Banned
By the way does anyone remember what step 13/17 was on the introductory missions? Made another JPN account and I can't for the life of me work out what it's asking. It looks like it wants me to max out the R TEQ Goku in training which I've just done, but nothing happened.

One of them was to Awaken the R TEQ Goku, that might be it.

K GF ain't that bad tbh. Takes like 10min or so, just the first round is a grind. After that I don't really need to focus until the final stage, which isn't that bad if you got gohst ushers as a back-up.

Tamanon

Banned
Was happy to be done with the Beerus grind.

Did a final multi, and got the SSR TEQ Beerus now. BACK TO WORK. At least he'll be useful when Vegito event comes back.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Testing...

32598746385_21388a0bdd_o.gif

That's real good.

Make sure to put in info or links to stuff that's helpful to new players like unit rankings, where to grind, info on combat basics. I didn't realize you could see friend unit SA levels, knew how to read the corner wheel to see who is out next or that good guy vs bad guy bonus points in WT were the same as type advantage and didn't overlap until about a year into playing. >_>

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The Beerus fight takes me much longer than Frieza and Gotenks even though it's an older event.

I've actually managed to beet Beerus once each on my shitty agi and teq teams, but I've still not really come close to beating Gotenks. Although the one time I won on my agi team is because my 2 units with chance to stun were stunning like every time.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I've actually managed to beet Beerus once each on my shitty agi and teq teams, but I've still not really come close to beating Gotenks. Although the one time I won on my agi team is because my 2 units with chance to stun were stunning like every time.

For Gotenks I recommend checking to see if you have a Super Buu or Piccolo unit - both characters penetrate his defense.

I can't figure out a good team for Beerus. I don't have any of the God leads, aside from a maxed Gogeta but he isn't even considered a God anymore I don't think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom