• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrrammis

The problem with saving all of your stones for the later Dokkan fests is that you probably won't have the units that you need to get the medals. I got lucky with some Niche cards to make a solid INT team that Stuns+Seals supers constanty (INT Dabura lead, INT Piccolo, Gen. Blue, INt SSj Bardock, INT Perfect Cell, AGL Golden Freeza, Buuhan friend), but it would be way easier if I had a god lead to work with. It's the main problem with the power creep for me, at some point I feel like I might have to reroll to get stones to get the best units because it's getting harder and harder to do any of the more difficult events without these gamebreaking units.

Beat Gotenks event with double Gogeta lead, fuck the meta. Came down to the wire though, had to use all my items.

In case anyone's curious, I used:

Gogeta (SA10)
TEQ Super Buu (his HP regen passive is a total lifesaver)
Buutenks (non-TUR sadly)
AGI SS3 Goku
INT Godku
WT Piccolo

it's poverty but doable. Having a stunner would help a ton but alas, I don't really have any good ones. Might switch out SS3 Goku for Whis though now that I think about it, stun chance + heal is nice.

edit: I take it back, this is pulling teeth. Gonna avoid this until I have a stronger team.

Aiii

So not worth it
Sale is up, 5000 Yen for 100 stones and a blue dragon stone for use in Baba's shop.

I finally have Buuhan, I could cry.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Well shit. You have to spend money to get the blue dragon stone. Eh...

Edit: Ugh, tried getting Super Vegito off the banner... NOPE. Not either of the SSJ4s either.
Did end up with PHY Goku Black, the new (?) SSJ3 GT Goku, some Fat Buu, TEQ SS Blue Goku and dupe INT SSJ young Gohan.

Eh.

Skii

Guys I did it.

12 multis on the SSJ4 Vegeta banner and I got every banner unit.

I'm trembling atm. My luck this month has been fucking insane.

Cruxist

Guys I did it.

12 multis on the SSJ4 Vegeta banner and I got every banner unit.

I'm trembling atm. My luck this month has been fucking insane.

Nice! I had my 8 pulls and got SSJ4 on the 7th and then Rose on the last one. Also nabbed the SSJ2 Saiyaman. Now to build a team for the dokkan events themselves lol.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
C3hkHLHVYAAnKAj.jpg

ALL RIGHT GAME, YOU WIN.

Has anyone got the JPN reroller working yet? For some reason the DBZspace download isn't working. It installs fine but when opening it the app asks to open a window in chrome and then never does anything beyond that.

Skii

Nice! I had my 8 pulls and got SSJ4 on the 7th and then Rose on the last one. Also nabbed the SSJ2 Saiyaman. Now to build a team for the dokkan events themselves lol.

Good work! I managed to pull 4 Blue Vegitos from my multis lol. The first one I was happy but each one after that annoyed me because it wasn't SSJ4. Glad I have them now though for the dupe system.

ALL RIGHT GAME, YOU WIN.

Yay, congrats!

SSJ4 Goku's art both normal and dokkan look a lot better than Vegeta's imo.

Aiii

So not worth it
I had 472 stones going in, ended up throwing some money at it to complete cycles of three, but at the end of the line, I did manage to get them both and bunch more.

I don't feel too bad for spending money this time, I've literally had the worst week of my life this week, I needed these.

SSJ4 is such a terrible form though, GT is the worst.

Also, they added a second screen breaking summon:
It didn't appear to give anything different to a regular bye guys, got it twice, first time I got two SSR's, second time one SSR.

SSJ4 banners are buy 3 get 1 free multis and the Vegeta banner has Rose and Vegito Blue. Real easy to save stones now.

Let me know if you get that reroller working. I've tried various things now, including a workaround to downloading direct from the play store and I still keep hitting a wall at a black screen with a bunch of writing on it. It tries to open a browser page to the Dokkan Reroller App for some reason.

MiTYH

Oh man, SSJ4 banner time? I started JPN for fun about... two Dokkan fests ago. Only play limited since Global is my main account (Gogeta/SV is hard to beat, plus I've given it money). But let's see where 150 stones gets me... Going for Vegeta!

1st multi (SSJ2 animation): All R/SR Trash
2nd multi (No SSJ, cracked screen and.. something screaming goku): INT Vegito, TEQ Golden Frieza
3rd multi:(No SSJ, cracked screen, bye guys): PHY Future Trunks, This TEQ Goku
Free multi (SSJ2, Rainbow text): SR Trash

Honestly, Rainbow text should never not be SSR.... So, on the whole, 4 SSRs for 150 stones. Not amaaaazing, but... *shrug* it's free

I had 472 stones going in, ended up throwing some money at it to complete cycles of three, but at the end of the line, I did manage to get them both and bunch more.

I don't feel too bad for spending money this time, I've literally had the worst week of my life this week, I needed these.

SSJ4 is such a terrible form though, GT is the worst.

Also, they added a second screen breaking summon:

It didn't appear to give anything different to a regular bye guys, got it twice, first time I got two SSR's, second time one SSR.

I kinda like how their faces look(minus the mascara the grows out of their skin). However, the Pink Panther suite and the weird ass jeans can burn. GT is rather shitty and I'm so glad Super nullified GT as canon.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It'll probably still be 6 months for Global since this is the big thing for the second anniversary. I don't see them moving these cards up for something else, they might move things around again to force these to be the second anniversary like when they moved up Full Powered Freeza

MisterMac

If you're willing to spend 3 months without the best cards for that time, sure.

That's really easy and doesn't seem at all like a drawback. No guarantee I would even manage to get Rose. I didn't get SSBKK or Buuhan. I can beat all the current dokkan events with my team as is. The SSJ4 banner gets massive return on stones invested compared to the Rose banner, And I'm not a collector.

I have a better chance at getting great cards on the SSJ4 Vegeta banner than I would at the Rose banner. There's no drawback to saving aside from missing out on the chance at a fleeting feeling of instant gratification.

MisterMac

Let me know if you get that reroller working. I've tried various things now, including a workaround to downloading direct from the play store and I still keep hitting a wall at a black screen with a bunch of writing on it. It tries to open a browser page to the Dokkan Reroller App for some reason.

Will do, I haven't been able to. The app updated we can't DL the update on Droid4x and the APK on DBZ Space doesn't seem to load.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Yeah, it's a solid choice if you have no immediate need to get the cards ahead of time.

It's 3 months between SSB Vegito and Rose until the SSJ4 cards, so yeah, that's about 5 months from now, roughly.

Ah, I thought SSB Vegito and Rose were coming sooner than that. I have 2 god leads as is, but my teams for both are too shit to tackle super difficulty Dokkan events so doing no pulls into SS4 is pretty much just not playing the game. I'll probably throw a multi at the incoming teq banner and hope that I get something good for my Gotenks team, and at least 1 multi on Omega Shenron since I have a full set of Z and S-tier str units on the current japanese tier list.

Will do, I haven't been able to. The app updated we can't DL the update on Droid4x and the APK on DBZ Space doesn't seem to load.

Wait it updated? Hmmmm. Is it an update that needs to be done through the play store or one that has to be done through the game when booted? If it's the former, I may have a way around that.

MisterMac

Wait it updated? Hmmmm. Is it an update that needs to be done through the play store or one that has to be done through the game when booted? If it's the former, I may have a way around that.

It has to be through the store but droid4x can't download from the JP store. Apparently the modded APK on DBZ Space has root detection disabled so that might work. I got passed the black screen now and am trying the reroller as we speak

It has to be through the store but droid4x can't download from the JP store. Apparently the modded APK on DBZ Space has root detection disabled so that might work. I got passed the black screen now and am trying the reroller as we speak

Ah, yeah I can get around to download it from the JP store via QooApp but it may be hitting the root detection error. how'd you find the modded one?

Skii

I was always against saving stones for the 2 year anniversary for global but now I'd definitely recommend it considering what the banner cards are in both banners. If you save up 300-600 stones, that's more than enough to get a few god leads and potentially one of the SSJ4s.

MisterMac

I was always against saving stones for the 2 year anniversary for global but now I'd definitely recommend it considering what the banner cards are in both banners. If you save up 300-600 stones, that's more than enough to get a few god leads and potentially one of the SSJ4s.

I agree. If you don't have a god lead then it's probably wise to try and get one between now and the 2 year. If you do chances are you can beat every event with even a mediocre mono team.

My AGL team consists of Super Vegito, Kid Buu, and every other card is from an event or the Baba store. I can still tackle Godtenks and Golden Frieza and win. I'm waiting for SSJ4s so I can continue the trend.

denebj

Neo Member
The rates are pretty good it seems :-O (~10%)

I was waiting for Rose / VB in global .. Seeing the Vegeta banner ... Yeah lol you get Trunk / VB / Rose / Baby / Vegeta :-O That is pretty dope.
Since I have all the god lead, I can wait no problem to rack up the stones !!!!
That's pretty great.

I used the simulator to have some fun, took me twice 1200 and 1800 for Vegeta and 1500 for Goku LOL
Hopefully when they arrive it will not be that dire !!!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
My AGL team consists of Super Vegito, Kid Buu, and every other card is from an event or the Baba store. I can still tackle Godtenks and Golden Frieza and win. I'm waiting for SSJ4s so I can continue the trend.

Did you get the sealer from DB saga, or are you managing without a super seal? My agi team is pretty shit and trying to slot a non-agi sealer in has not been effective due to ki issues.

Skii

Just a heads up, the rates are now freely available on each banner. It shows that 5% is allocated to banner units and 5% is allocated for non banner units on the current SSJ4 banners.

Anoregon

I do have Murasaki, he's been my MVP for Golden Frieza

Bleh. I have the strong feeling I'd be able to dokkan Gotenks if i had managed to pull that fucker.

You can wait for the Omega banner which has an R AGL sealer with Shocking Speed

I'm planning to throw 100 stones or so at that banner anyway, so that's good to know.

Edit: I'm trying an agi run of gotenks again and man I just fucking hate my agi team lol. No sealing, no fucking links, shit for ki, even the +5 I get from my lead and dokkan friend lead isn't enough to reliably super at all. Still can't make it past the first stage against the 2 kids without using a few items. And at that point you know you aren't going to beat the main fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom