• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

ManaByte

Gold Member
Little reason to assume it was a girl at this point. Given his alleged involvement with a trans sex worker, and his strange men's bathroom recording incident, and the conspicuous lack of any gendered pronouns regarding the victim in his confession and Twitch's statement and other articles with separate sources about it, and his narcissistic comically hyper-masculine persona on a streaming platform full of boys, well...

And that moustache.

SJRB

Gold Member
I’ll give it 12 minutes when he gets back to streaming until things go back to normal.

If Mr Beast can survive, the doc can have a comeback no problem.

TheBomb

Well he is weird that dies weird things that society here doesn’t like, but maybe okay in other places in the world. He’s a horny guy with interesting tastes.

Last edited:

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
Didn't the courts decide this mans fate? Twice? I never really followed those allegations, but I do remember the not guilty verdicts.
Cases against Spacey were either dismissed or dropped. I don't believe he's ever been found guilty of any of the things he was accused of.

Comparison I was drawing between the two was a poorly timed video in character after allegations were made against them.

ChorizoPicozo

Gold Member
u825Ipf.jpeg

the internet is like the best South Park episodes

Can this and Dr disrespect die off and go into obscurity already? Can’t he be left in the past at this point? Why keep spending time and cycles on him?

kevboard

I’ll give it 12 minutes when he gets back to streaming until things go back to normal.

If Mr Beast can survive, the doc can have a comeback no problem.

not back to normal, as he will have a hard time getting sponsors I bet, which was always kinda part of his persona as well. his entire schtick is "eSports" superstar. one of his catchphrases uo until this point was always "I'm NDAd out of my mind" whenever he didn't stream for a few days, alluding that he is constantly working with brands on secret stuff when he takes a day off.

he also streamed with ZLaner very regularly ever since he went to YouTube, which will probably also be off the table now. sams with Tim, Ninja and nickmercs

the only way he can ever go back to how he streamed before this is if he has some receipts that show that the nature of the messages sent was way overblown.

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
one of his catchphrases uo until this point was always "I'm NDAd out of my mind" whenever he didn't stream for a few days, alluding that he is constantly working with brands on secret stuff when he takes a day off.
Literally all he had to do is tweet it one more time instead of his "minor individual" tweet in order to not fumble the bag but here we are :messenger_tears_of_joy:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I may have missed this, but could you at least mention what they told you about the chats?
The one "report" that said Twitch warned him he was talking to a minor and he ramped up his conversations being graphic in nature was 100% true, according to 2 different people I chatted with, one here and one in a private Discord

One even said and I quote "Its like it turned him on knowing this and it was sick"

Now are they just piling on? Maybe but why reach out privately to confirm this?

I know people get aggravated if I don't name names but I just wont out their name if its something said in private

finalflame

Imagine still going to bat for this dude. Honestly seems weird unless you agree with / enjoy talking up minors yourself.

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
The one "report" that said Twitch warned him he was talking to a minor and he ramped up his conversations being graphic in nature was 100% true, according to 2 different people I chatted with, one here and one in a private Discord

One even said and I quote "Its like it turned him on knowing this and it was sick"

Now are they just piling on? Maybe but why reach out privately to confirm this?

I know people get aggravated if I don't name names but I just wont out their name if its something said in private
Nah they told you this in confidence...so I wouldn't name names either.

Also, without giving too much info. Did they mention whether it was a male of female? To say that "it was like it turned him on" is conjecture and useless information at least for my purposes. I'm not really looking for opinions, just hard facts. Without context as to why they perceive the exchange this way, it really doesn't shed much light on the situation.

I imagine they may have said more, but I won't press further. Appreciate the response.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Nah they told you this in confidence...so I wouldn't name names either.

Also, without giving too much info. Did they mention whether it was a male of female? To say that "it was like it turned him on" is conjecture and useless information at least for my purposes. I'm not really looking for opinions, just hard facts. Without context as to why they perceive the exchange this way, it really doesn't shed much light on the situation.

I imagine they may have said more, but I won't press further. Appreciate the response.
Neither one said the sex of the minor or their actual age as I know some parts legal age actually varies

Doc said in his statement something like there were never any real intentions or however he worded it but one of these people mentioned after Twitch warned him it was a minor thats when he mentioned meeting up with them

Again maybe they were 17 years old and 11 months and 27 days and if they met up this minor would have then been of legal age, for sure missing some info here

Dorfdad

Gold Member
I’m betting the entire thing has been a PR move for this “comeback” or vacation / starting date of the new contract and partner.

Toons

Didn't the courts decide this mans fate? Twice? I never really followed those allegations, but I do remember the not guilty verdicts.

There was apparently a whole lot of stuff about him that was never able to make it to court. It evidently was a pretty known thing what he would get into if you were in the right circles. He may not have been convicted but I wouldn't trust him in privacy with any young man.

Toons

Is grooming males more acceptable than females?
He is a piece of shit, the sooner this guy disappears the better. Unfortunately it looks like he has a “dig deeper” mentality. Hopefully this will end in just a sexting scandal where he can go back to being useless human being.

If he's gonna try and make a comeback he better hope those messages never see the light of day.

Gp1

180k souls on this.

It smells like he's going to sue twitch or Cody Connors.

Last edited:
Top Bottom