• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT| Cloudy with a Chance of Jaw Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

MavFan619

Banned
Thanks for those that helped me not suck at posting images from now on. Plan on getting more soon. Photomode can't come soon enough.

deadfolk

Are we sure that even the demo will be released on Friday for UK?

Lol, who even knows at this point. The PSN page for the PS+ edition upgrade says:

Important:
• To use this download you’ll need a PlayStation®Plus membership and DRIVECLUB™ PlayStation®Plus Edition, which can be downloaded now from PlayStation®Store.

Seems they can't even get their story straight.

Codeblew

Been playing for 45 mins. Constantly getting 'Your connection to the Driveclub server had been lost' message. I'm online, signed into PSN, yet this game's online stuff isn't working.

Help!

Happening to all of us I am afraid. Sometimes you get lucky.

driver116

Nothing really to say other than this game really blows, I mean it REALLY BLOWS DONKEY DONG. Looks and plays like a game I've beaten 3 years ago. Graphics are terrible, no story and online features are a joke. I don't know how they made a race game that successfully goes back in time. DO NOT BUY FOR FULL PRICE!

LMAO how do they allow these user reviews on Metacritic?

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Woke up early for some Driveclub!!!!

So, let's check out that dynamic menu...

"Not available while disconnected" everywhere.

At least the driving is fun!!!

Could be one of those games that starts off well and then runs out of stuff to do quite quick

My impression is that the game is the other way around. Myself and others (reviewers) who have played the game for a while was underwhelmed at the start, and got more and more into it as they got a feel for the excellent handling and access to more events.

But I've not played enough to make any solid judgement myself.

BrunoM

Been playing for 45 mins. Constantly getting 'Your connection to the Driveclub server had been lost' message. I'm online, signed into PSN, yet this game's online stuff isn't working.

Help!
We all getting it ..
To many of us rushed into the game servers having a big load right now the need some time lol

Kane1345

jcpebv.gif

tkwtla.gif

Amazing stuff

viveks86

Say hi to #GAFCLUB. It's really just GAFCLUB (the # is for selective marketing :p)

iuOWiDWfc7iit.png

Tried using the same color scheme as GAF. Think it turned out well…

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is the PS+ edition on PSN? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Would like to try it before I buy it.

BrunoM

No story? Pre-order cancelled.
You were kidnapped and keep being dropped in this amazing places around the world to race these amazing super cars (and occasionally a VW) lol and you got to best all other racers before they let you go home if you don't they shot you in the head ..

STORY MODE done!

lmao not to bad lol

Vorheez

Man I love this game, blew my expectations away and they were pretty high to begin with. Now time to get a little rest, gotta be up in 3 hours ;) haha

darkwing

my golly, I need a wheel for this game

and oh boy, dat lighting, you guys are in for a treat, it has made me stop playing Destiny lol

Number45

i don't like the penalties for cutting corners. isn't that what you're supposed to do?
You want to run as close as possible without actually cutting the corner. I assume it allows you to run over the curbs, but anything outside of that is technically not a part of the track.

kyser73

Soo.

I have UK store account but I live in Aus.

I've just fired up the quad from standby and my preload has started! The day 1 patch is already done and I'm 3 hours away from playgo finishing the initial download.

I'm quietly excited that Sony's servers are assuming I'm Aus not UK and I get the game tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

drotahorror

Ha. Everything is smooth as butter now for me. The UI is really coming back to life. Counts updating live everywhere!

"Your connection to the Driveclub server has been lost. Please check your connection etc etc."

It's done this to me every since the game launched. Off and on it'll connect but 99% of the time it's not connected.

First game on PS4 I've had these kind of issues with.

kriskrosbbk

Soo.

I have UK store account but I live in Aus.

I've just fired up the quad from standby and my preload has started! The day 1 patch is already done and I'm 3 hours away from playgo finishing the initial download.

I'm quietly excited that Sony's servers are assuming I'm Aus not UK and I get the game tomorrow. *fingers crossed*
Wait a second you can preload today with UK PSN??Thought its Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom